Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162886
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2014, 05:31 PM   #1
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1
Default European Sex Trade War

... at the German-French border: http://mag.newsweek.com/2014/04/04/s...ny-france.html
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:10 AM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Two naked prostitutes stand in the bar area at the Artemis brothel in west Berlin April 22, 2006. credit: Tobias Schwarz/Reuters

I miss the good old days in ROC

offshoredrilling, chain smoker and pet lover
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:45 AM   #3
trojantide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

It's kinda ironic that the French are so sexually repressed despite the exploits of public figures like DSK and their president. Add Newsweek to the list of journalistic rags the write complete bullshit when it comes to conflating prostitution with trafficking. It's sickening the way they twist the facts to play on the emotions of the public at large. Every foreign hooker is automatically trafficked? Makes no sense. The only reason there is a problem here is because some French bitch can't stand people having sex.
trojantide is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:20 AM   #4
Always Horny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

They are approaching the whole "problem" the wrong way.

Back when Times Square, mainly 42nd street, was a prime haven for the sex and drug trade, it was actually one of the safest areas in NYC.

Why? Because the area relied on the tourist trade, not the locals. Thus, the pimps and drug dealers self policed the area. They made sure it was safe for tourist (the analogy would be how safe a mafia neighborhood is). Thus, crimes such as muggings, purse snatching, and pick pocketing were almost non-existent.

The leaders of this German town should be working WITH the brothel owners. They should work together to get rid of the more "visible" part of the sex trade -- the street workers -- agree that the brothels operate relatively in a discrete manner, and it's a win-win situation.
Always Horny is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:03 AM   #5
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Horny View Post
Back when Times Square, mainly 42nd street, was a prime haven for the sex and drug trade, it was actually one of the safest areas in NYC.
Remember those days and have to agree. 42 St had wall to wall pussy back then and you never felt unsafe! Good times indeed.

That said you don't have to go to Europe because Canada is having a similar sex trade price war, where it is easy to get laid by some fine quality ladies for $ or less right now....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #6
benniganwinchester
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I need a better bullshit story for when crossing the border back in to the US other than having camera gear and saying "I went to meet with an amateur model off the internet for a photoshoot" Cause even when that's actually the case, I get a hard time.

Last time I came back from Canada the Border Agent said "You look like Pablo escobar *laughing*" I told him i didn't know who that was and just spent a few minutes playing stupid then he was asking about seeing photos on my camera. Idk. I think he might have just been having fun. I'm socially awkward.
benniganwinchester is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women