Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70579
biomed161773
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48120
pyramider46370
bambino40952
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2014, 06:21 AM   #1
vonniepink
Account Disabled

User ID: 104149
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Review Dispute a real review vs an opinion on eccie

I made alabama an option for my tour but decided not to visit considering i have no neighboring cities i would consider after i depart Birmingham while networking pittsburgh pa i stumbled across a NO on a review from some that has never seen me before let alone contact me for an appointment. The guy was pretty harsh and expressed how they felt about me as a provider without actually meeting me. I haven't stepped foot in Birmingham in over a year. Since then i lost well over 30 lbs. Your allowed to review someone based on an ad without actually meeting them? thats not fair! if the other guy seen me and felt like i was a DO NOT SEE why not write a review? He didn't I never seen not of these men. I feel like the accusations aren't true and should be taken down. Someones opinion about my ad and pictures is NOT CONSIDERED A REVIEW! Im not in Alabama. Nor have i responded to any email request for birmingham.

oddly after reading the review i cried. I worked so hard with shedding 30lbs. Im 5'6' & 150lbs. I create my own ads built my own website, youtube videos and I actually care about what people feel about me as a provider. I went as far as sending the reviewer a picture of myself exposing all my flaws he so cared about.

here is the link to the review
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=988507
vonniepink is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:49 AM   #2
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Vonnie,

I'm so sorry you've had a bad experience with Birmingham, especially if you haven't even been here or visited with the person that put up the review.

But I will say CONGRATULATIONS on losing some weight. I know how hard it is to lose weight, to stick with a diet and exercise routine, to eat healthy (especially if you're on the road), and resist the temptations that are hurled at us every day on all forms of media... not to mention just driving down the road.

Please don't let some jerk put a damper on YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT!

I hope you can resolve this situation, I'm sure the moderators here should be able to help.

Remember, not all of us Birmingham guys are jerks. Some of us are regular teddy bears... big cuddly teddy bears.
Big Heretic is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:43 AM   #3
TideLWave
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 04:06 PM   #4
soccer2010
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

She is absolutly correct !!
What was posted is not a review. It's nothing but a report and does not belong in the review section.
soccer2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 11:03 AM   #5
vonniepink
Account Disabled

User ID: 104149
My ECCIE Reviews

Its hard. I find myself counting calories drinking water instead of soda. It can be hard sometimes but the result is uplifting. Working out at the gym and seeing progress is uplifting as well!
I enjoy hiking swimming basketball/football.
Somehow the mods mention they don't delete reviews I had to post in the dispute section yadda yadda yadda im new to eccie so im still trying to figure things out!
vonniepink is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:08 PM   #6
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

From the ECCIE Forum Guidelines

Quote:
#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:35 PM   #7
french cannon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

i experienced nothing but rudeness from vonnie last year while she was in birmingham. i asked a couple questions and she lost it. cussed me called me a pathetic john and all sorts of other crazy things. i just told her to have a good night and id make sure if i ever got the chance id let everyone know how classless and ghetto she really is.
french cannon is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:36 PM   #8
french cannon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

and who gives a fuck if you cry?
french cannon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women