Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #31
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Hi Blase

Good to see you in Upset NY
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:24 AM   #32
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
No, No, and No.

She has no obligation to put that in her ad or tell you ahead of time. It is not like it is some unnatural state or like she has a giant fungating tumor that would be a distraction to everyone. After all, then where does one draw the line? Must she report stretch marks? Birthmarks? Breast asymmetry? Lazy eye?

On the other hand, she also should not get bent out of shape when you mention it in a review as there are many guys who prefer smooth and it might make a difference to them. It is fair game in a review and not worthy of threads and PMs coming down on you for mentioning it. Actually , your original review wasn't harsh and was not worthy of rebuke. The conversation that followed from others and when both principals in this debate became defensive created the harsher comments. It should have just been left alone after your review.

+1

elg........
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:57 AM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster
No, No, and No.

She has no obligation to put that in her ad or tell you ahead of time. It is not like it is some unnatural state or like she has a giant fungating tumor that would be a distraction to everyone. After all, then where does one draw the line? Must she report stretch marks? Birthmarks? Breast asymmetry? Lazy eye?

On the other hand, she also should not get bent out of shape when you mention it in a review as there are many guys who prefer smooth and it might make a difference to them. It is fair game in a review and not worthy of threads and PMs coming down on you for mentioning it. Actually , your original review wasn't harsh and was not worthy of rebuke. The conversation that followed from others and when both principals in this debate became defensive created the harsher comments. It should have just been left alone after your review.
+1

elg........
I will agree she dose not have say how trimmed or not trimmed. Or change how listed in showcase if temporary. She can even skip that line altogether in showcase if she wants.

Her being upset that it may have been in a review. Would be like a guy tainting a vote on that topic in a review.

errrr ahhhhh crap. I did taint a vote on this topic in a review oh well!

ok, lets try. Hay this is to be fun. And this topic is nothing more than variety.

Old 02-16-2014, 07:09 AM   #34
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
No, No, and No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I will agree she dose not have say how trimmed or not trimmed. Or change how listed in showcase if temporary. She can even skip that line altogether in showcase if she wants.

Her being upset that it may have been in a review. Would be like a guy tainting a vote on that topic in a review.

errrr ahhhhh crap. I did taint a vote on this topic in a review oh well!

ok, lets try. Hay this is to be fun. And this topic is nothing more than variety.

I agree this has gotten way out of hand. As far as the question, you buy things every day that does not have every little detail described or advertise. I understand where you are coming from. You feel you are being attacked, and she is feeling the same way. Others are just riding the wagon and egging it all on. It is sad both of you are falling for it. What started out as a simple observation and a yes review, has turned into a mess. She could not see what you had written in your review and based her reactions off of what she could read. Which goes back to the ones stirring the pot. She posted her reasoning why and that would be good enough and appreciated that she would be honest and upfront to respond. Granted ok maybe she could have worded or said things different and maybe not come across as attacking your image or person. At that point one would have to take a step back and look at the situation. When a person feels slandered against or attacked, well they are going to try to defend them self and lash back out. At that point it could have been handled with civility and resolved. But you felt the same as she did and defended yourself. I can not hold either at fault because you are doing exactly what is natural. More of the fault is the ones that are stirring the pot which are making both of you feel like you have to defend yourself more. At some point one of you will have to take the high road and just end it. Otherwise it is just going to keep creating a bigger mess and making you both look bad over something so simple.

Honestly look at it. You gave her a yes review. Made an observation on some thing you were not expecting. You could have taken care of this behind closed doors. She could have told you why, then you could have accepted that or left if you did not like it. I have not read the review and only basing my opinion off of what is being said. So you could have mentioned in your review her reasoning to why. The members that dont have premium access to the reviews, well she answered it in open form. What makes this situation sad is that you gave her a yes review. Which would lead me to believe that you might go back and see her again. But after this mess and people stirring the pot, which caused both parties to feel they have to defend themselves. I dont think it would happen now because the animosity created between the two of you. Which is really sad that some so simple may ruined some thing could have been great. It is mostly due to falling into the trap of the ones trying to start controversy.

So to end this book like response lol. Let it end. Your seem like a good guy and she seems like a great lady. Let it go. When you read some thing and feel like you are being attack and the need to defend yourself. Before posting, take a step back and read only the one persons response. Screw the rest of the garbage being put out there. It is meaningless and is only being put there to influence a reaction out of you. Try to see it from the others persons perspective and you will be surprised how much clearer things can be and also gain a better understanding. Just remember people can not influence you, unless you let them influence you. Every one has their own goals and agendas. Just keep that in the back of your head when reading through things. ok I will stop now lol. Have a great day and happy hunting.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:29 AM   #35
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmtogo View Post
So to end this book like response lol. Let it end.
I have the opposite problem of not being able to develop my ideas more fully in longer prose. I think I tried to say something similar to your thoughtful post in another thread, but not as clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I think the "bush or no bush" episode is a good example of how things can get testy unintentionally. A reviewer tried to express a personal preference but came across as somewhat critical, and the provider felt unfairly put upon.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:11 AM   #36
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I have the opposite problem of not being able to develop my ideas more fully in longer prose. I think I tried to say something similar in another thread, but not very clearly.
unfortunately that is one of my flaws. I try to explain the best I can to give the clearest explanation that I can, with out it being taken out of context. It is a habit I developed from my previous career. A slip up or mistake could cost some one their life. So I would always make sure I got the point across the best as I can so neither would happen. Just a little rhyme and reason to why my posts at times do drag on. The one thing that has always concerned me when posting though, is that some one might get the feeling that I am talking down to them or trying to treat them like a child. In no way is that my intent. I am just simply trying to explain my thoughts. If some one has taken my posts in that manner, I do apologize because it was not meant to be that way. Most the time here you will hit the logical and analytical me. Get me out for a beer and you will see the other side of me with the deep appreciation of naked females .

also i have the really bad habit of typing and not going back and proof reading lol.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:13 PM   #37
amazing7779
Account Disabled

User ID: 225326
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
we are all entitled to our own opinions, and im sure you girls slam the guys like you say we do in your forum. otherwise I wish you well and good luck in all your future endeavors.
actually there isn't much slamming in our forum. we stick to safety concerns, no shows ect...
I can't believe that this is still going on. I've had my share of gossip on my reviews and a lot of it is bs but at least their all talking bout me anyway I'm trying to post a clip and hope I do it right. not sure why, but all this made this pop in my head. lol

9wIey1G7YXk"> 9wIey1G7YXk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
amazing7779 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:29 PM   #38
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing7779 View Post
actually there isn't much slamming in our forum. we stick to safety concerns, no shows ect...
I can't believe that this is still going on. I've had my share of gossip on my reviews and a lot of it is bs but at least their all talking bout me anyway I'm trying to post a clip and hope I do it right. not sure why, but all this made this pop in my head. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wIey1G7YXk"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wIey1G7YXk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

you wanted just the 9wIey1G7YXk

your welcome, and thanks for the clip
Old 02-16-2014, 01:33 PM   #39
amazing7779
Account Disabled

User ID: 225326
My ECCIE Reviews

Ty
amazing7779 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #40
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmtogo View Post

also i have the really bad habit of typing and not going back and proof reading lol.
Guilty of that myself.... horrible habit sometimes....
But at least I'm never long winded LOL!!!!!
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #41
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Guilty of that myself.... horrible habit sometimes....
But at least I'm never long winded LOL!!!!!
lol been debating if it has been slow around here today or if i put every one to sleep. part of the problem i have is being tired and other part is they give us provigil when we pull a 24+ hr work day. lol nothing like being focused and semi on auto pilot. i should know better than to post in that state. but i have gotten a lot of work done today lol.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:40 PM   #42
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel santos View Post
And my shit looks nothing like that..... as far as being dirty never foh I'm always in the tub so correct yourself...... now if you don't like it its whatever floats y'all boat but that doesn't give ANYONE the right to bash me lot try to disrespect or humiliate me... cause even through y'all so called complaining bout my "bush" were faces ended up still hiding I still got a yes recommendation and I still did my job since a happy ending was reached.. personally I'm grown I rather not be bold and have a shit load of razor bumps... fyi a bumpy cat looks a lot worse then hair .... for men that have a few years on me y'all sure acting like y'all back in High school GROW UP
Don't sweat it.
I can't shave there either I'm a sensitive skinned ginger. If i shave there no matter what i use or do i end up with bumps and itch for a week. I use this trimmer thing made for chicks that trims Very short and velvety.
Buffalo requests unshaven a lot, there are some great gents there if you ever tour.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:22 PM   #43
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

lots of words yet never an answer to the burning question... did she finally wash the bush...?
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:30 PM   #44
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

It always amazes me that this kind of nonsense will not die!

A review was posted, the reviewer gave an accurate positive review of his experience, the provider reacted to what was perceived as a negative comment (though in reality it wasn't - it was just an observation). There wasn't any comment about cleanliness (and this lady is meticulous)! The ladies reviews are positive but some individuals won't or can't let this go!

Enough already! Lets move on and discuss the important matters as this one should be done and over with!

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:53 AM   #45
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
It always amazes me that this kind of nonsense will not die!

A review was posted, the reviewer gave an accurate positive review of his experience, the provider reacted to what was perceived as a negative comment (though in reality it wasn't - it was just an observation). There wasn't any comment about cleanliness (and this lady is meticulous)! The ladies reviews are positive but some individuals won't or can't let this go!

Enough already! Lets move on and discuss the important matters as this one should be done and over with!

DD
dd u da man , damn I love the catch phrase.
Guest042416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women