Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2014, 09:12 AM   #46
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita
... Even if I offer 50 for 12 hours, gents would still try and talk down to 49. CRAZY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
damn, woman, i dont haggle.
i'll be glad to pay 49 for 12 hours!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Hehehe . .. I bet your great in bed !!
... on the couch, the chair, the sette, the dining table, the playroom, the lawn, even the back seat of a car :^)

would you like to talk w/ my references?

but, take note - i snore when i sleep or nap [remember, it's 12 hours]!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:12 AM   #47
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
... on the couch, the chair, the sette, the dining table, the playroom, the lawn, even the back seat of a car :^)

would you like to talk w/ my references?

but, take note - i snore when i sleep or nap [remember, it's 12 hours]!
Aww don't tease! Give me what I want now....(moist)
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 12:13 PM   #48
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

IMO there is a distinct difference between asking a provider if they're running any specials and haggling. To me, haggling means you know the rate but you want to try and talk her down lower. Haggling is a douche move - just like upselling.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:59 AM   #49
aubie79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWhobbyguy View Post
My personal stance: I never haggle. A provider's rate is her rate, and I would not contact her unless I was willing to pay it. However, I am not above taking a "special" when it's offered. Biggest gripe is when a "special" is mentioned in an AD headline, but not explained in the AD text. Make it easy on us ladies - I don't want to have to PM you and ask what the "special" is. It makes me feel like a cheap creep instead of a potential friend who is simply choosing an option from your menu.
THANK YOU....My feelings exactly!
aubie79 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:45 AM   #50
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
As I prefer being a regular of one or a few ladies at a time and am not really interested in playing the field, "specials" available to anyone (whatever pricing is associated with the term) usually don't spur any great interest in my part.

What would work is a "targeted special," whether it's a way to thank me for my business or simply a client-retention tactic. A note that says, "Hi, I haven't seen you in a while and would like for you to drop by this week if you can" has a much greater effect on me than and ad that says, "Hey, Fort Worth! $80 blowjob specials all week long."

The latter, however, is easier than the former, and most ladies take the path of least resistance.
I think pretty much along the same lines as you do.

I usually see only a couple of providers. I see one more than the other and I get some of the perks of being a regular. I will not just go see somebody because they are offering a special. Now if it's somebody I've been interested in and they offer a special then that might be the final push I needed to make the call. I too don't like the blanket special to the world, It actually makes me feel good to be offered a special thru PM that might not be offered to the masses. But that should only be for somebody I've seen before, talked to in chat, or been involved in some board discussions.

This goes back to a post I made last year about regular clients.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...88&postcount=1

For me I see my favorite about every 3 weeks. I get a rate I'm comfortable with. I am pretty sure my session with a new provider won't be better (at least not right away). This makes it very difficult to wrap my mind around seeing somebody new and actually paying more than I pay my ATF.
If I'm offered a special that is close to my "sure thing ATF" then I would be way more likely to see somebody new.

ramble ramble ramble...I'm done.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:51 PM   #51
parkerplayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Special means: "I need more money and may answer the phone this time." OR "I'm LE and you're a sucker." OR "My daddy told me I am special; so, I must be."
parkerplayer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women