Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #16
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy's coming View Post
I know forkboy and he goes to every social and party, go to one if you think he hides! Call him an asshole to his face
Quote:
You could always drag your ass from behind your keyboard, and show up, and find out for yourself. My guess is all keyboard warriors are fat old men.
Wow, I'm gone for a while and this thread gets a new lease on life

Fb and whatever he used to go by, tries too hard to be like some of the other controversial posters. I like reading the others' posts......they usually present intelligent, coherent points to any discussion....even though they often go to the extent of pushing other posters' buttons.

Here are some other ways I'd characterize "Fb":

1) He doesn't have his own mind......he's loyal to his RW buddies, and would carry their cause in any discussion on the forums. Whenever he comments on any topic, he doesn't seem capable of laying out the facts/rationale behind his thought processes effectively. Instead, he resorts to hyperboles and tries hard to agitate posters who disagree with his master's POV.

2) He's a coward behind the keyboard. Everyone's saying he's the nicest person in the RW, yet his comments on the board shows the exact opposite. If he doesn't speak to anyone that way in the RW, why does he do that on the forums? It's not about him being straightforward and lacking tact. That's understandable. What he does is come on here, trying to shut down and pick a fight with anyone who has a different POV. That's someone with mental issues......

You'd notice that "Fb", under his longest lasting handle, was not as obnoxious as when he posted using his new handles. Either he's had a lot more to deal with on his plate in the RW, or he's gotten brazen because he's doesn't care about any repercussions on the board any more.

I won't go to the extent of calling an asshole to the person's face in the RW just because of their persona on the board. As long as you've got empathy, it's not hard to find anyone likeable once you get to know them.

But hey......you can't deny that I'm calling it as I see it.....his persona on the board leaves much to be desired. Don't excuse his antics on here just because you like him in the RW.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:14 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Ok, you guys do know Santa's coming to town and he will be checking who is naught and who is nice!?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:23 PM   #18
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113686
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ok, you guys do know Santa's coming to town and he will be checking who is naught and who is nice!?

santa is FAKE you guys are the santa bringing us donation presents. I like to see the list on everyone who is naughty or nice
sexy booty is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #19
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Go ahead and threaten me Gentleman I know you well, you are not a fat man. And this is none of your business. I'm not hard to find.
Obviously you don't know me that well to think that I threatened you. you may be trying to read something between the lines that isn't there. I do not threaten.
No, being 6'4" and 205#, I am not fat. Please tell me where I threatened you.

I see that you are now banned but I know that you will probably find a way to sign on and continue to read.
Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #20
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
What's forkboy's favorite Christmas carol?
SILENT NIGHT!!!

Beagle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women