Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60405
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2013, 07:15 AM   #31
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Mikey Blue,

Your posts are welcomed here whether people like them or not. Eccie has really turned into a forum of endless debate. (I personally am growing tired of taint here, but its good to look at for entertainment value). Most of the people who post things on here against you will probably never get the chance to say those things in person. It is, what it is.

Thanks for being honest about your negative reviews. For some reason, it seems like too many provider's always have a rebuttal about a bad session that could have been better. But alas, there is a side to every story. In the end, some things just don't "click".

Hell, if you've been in regular relationships, you know damn well you can't make everyone happy. Same said for men & women in this industry!

Thanks about being honest about not seeing AA men or having a preference of seeing a type of client. Its nice to see a woman assert her preference through a world full of strangers behind handles I suppose. Maybe she also has someone doing selective "scheduling" for her. Who knows and really who cares.

But all in all Mickey Blue, whoever you are, thanks for posting this. It was a great toilet read.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #32
Brick Tamland
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Guess what everything you read here is not true. A lot of times there are alterior motives for things being written about providers this happens to be one of those cases.

If anyone who is actually interested in seeing me would like to know the real story as to why I am being slandered please feel free to pm me.

I've been a good provider here for a long time and The people who know me personally know this is false. I am hoping others who are considering seeing me will judge me on my 70 something other positive reviews and not one false one. Sure I could have thrown a fit and had my regulars call bullshit but I was really hoping my reputation would speak for itself here.

I do thank you for your concern

Have a wonderful day
Commas are your friend.
Brick Tamland is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #33
Brick Tamland
Valued Poster

I forgot, I need to add a smiley to make my post humorous rather than mean...

Brick Tamland is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:17 AM   #34
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Tamland View Post
I forgot, I need to add a smiley to make my post humorous rather than mean...

Haha, good one

Yes, say anything you want as long as a smiley or lol is at the end of it!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:26 AM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Posting taint makes grammar unnecessary.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #36
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Just what is it that you are trying to say in plain and simple English....
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #37
Molly Chandler
Account Disabled

User ID: 196147
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I forgot the topic, as Jules' boobs had me distracted. Her nether-yay-yuh is not to shabby, either

People DO have ulterior motives when they post. Especially, in my opinion, the sheep-like white knights.
Why, just a few days ago I commented on the stupidity of the "DALLAS" pimp brand. Guess what?? That night, I received several 'anonymous', threatening texts.

I must have hit a sore spot. Which is fine, because I live for that crap.

Sometimes it is difficult for *some* people on this SHMB to sort through the truth and the bullshit. No one wants to know or hear the truth.

(Think of the song by Don Henley, "Dirty Laundry". Link for the youngsters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNC4FHR4XLA)

My best advise: mind your own business unless someone else drags you into theirs (Hi, DALLAS!! "I'll be seeing you around", as he said to me. I will see him WAY before he knows who the fuck I am, believe that!)

I totally disagree with the OP that YMMV "is a given with every provider out there." That is crap. There is a reason why some of us last longer than most, and have years upon years of steady gentlemen friendships.

And no, I am not "new" by a long shot.

FWIW, the Summer's Eve mudslinging was possibly one of the more lowlife comments I have seen on here in a while. Alas, desperate people do desperate things.

LOVE YOU FOREVER, JULES! Keep being YOU and don't change for anyone.
Molly Chandler is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #38
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Chandler View Post
I forgot the topic, as Jules' boobs had me distracted. Her nether-yay-yuh is not to shabby, either
Just spent the last hour reading this post and have no idea what you said after this. I do have a great new fantasy.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Chandler View Post

Jules has boobs? She needs to post taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women