Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Contacting me

I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct forum topic, if I am not please move to the correct one.

I understand some things just go along with being a provider, but I am going to vent here just a little, if for nothing else just to bring the issue to the forefront of the hobbyists minds.

I pride myself on being an upscale,honest, fair, and kind provider. With that being said, if you contact to check on my availability, I do my very best to get back to you within an hour. Perhaps you are checking on rates, or maybe you just are not sure if you are going to actually have the time that you THINK you might to play. I understand, things happen. I am speaking about SEASONED hobbyists that know proper etiquette when contacting a provider, or to newbies, that are just learning. I believe that I am speaking for many providers when stating this.

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL. As you know providers are paid for our time. If you contact me asking if I am available, stating a specific time that you you would like to see me, references included in your contact, I do my part, getting back with you as soon as humanly possible. PLEASE... At the very minimum, RESPOND. It could be, that's not going to work for me after all, your donation is not in my budget(which if you are contacting me, you should've already checked on that one) you could even just say, never mind!
I am a low volume provider. If I tell you, yes that will work, at that point I have penciled you in. Therefore, you are dipping in my pockets when you do not at least respond.

Again, I love what I do, I treat EVERYONE with the utmost respect, so please, if you take the time to PM me, email or call me, when I respond promptly please do not just leave me hanging.
With all the local news lately of LE, I think all of the reputable local providers have tightened our screening process, which you as a hobbyist, should respect and be thankful for. But it also does rule some "Ify's" out. Some that might be perfectly legit, but also cautious. So Please, if you are lucky enough for me to pencil you in, please be respectful, and let me know, so I'm not left with having to tell you, NO WAY, next time you think that you want to see me.
Yes,I am available ! Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Xoxo
KATEE of Springfield MO
katee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women