Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
CheekyMonkey
Registered Member

Default Best BJ Story

I thought this would be a fun thread to start and I didn't see any other like it, hope its not a repost.

Ill start, first of all I haven't yet be able to enjoy the company of a provider so my story is of a non provider but everyone else feel free to share your story of the best bj you have ever got and why from anyone. non provider and provider, doesn't matter.

So it was this girl that I was kind of seeing, I used to pick up either a bottle or grab some beers and I would go over to her place. We would play drinking games for a while and the night always ended with her going down on me. She was not afraid to explore everywhere with her tongue and she always tried to go as far down as she could, plus one of the best things is that she always swallowed.

Anyone else have any best bj stories, feel free to share.
CheekyMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
Piracanto
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

This is one of my first posts, and since I'm a long-time fan of BJs, seems fit.

First story, of a GF I had back in Guatemala. I was 24 at the time *sighs* and this was a girl next door type I met as the hostess in the hotel I was staying *sighs again*. She had a-m-a-z-i-n-g mouth skills. I never asked how she got them, but she was fixated on that. She always showed up at 6am at my apartment door to "empty" me before going to her shift. Didn't want me to start the day "loaded". I started setting my alarm at 5:45am to be freshly showered.
I know doesn't seem very interesting, but I've never had that again and I miss it very much.

Second story, I had this GF in Ecuador, a Chubby local girl which I came to appreciate quite a bit, not just because her amazing oral skills and 40DDs. One of the times we ended up half-drunk in my hotel room, she had a breath mint. I think it was a Dentyne or some of that super-strong stuff, and she went down on me. H-o-l-y c-r-a-p. Unbelievable new feeling for me. She's the only one that ever did that. Then I told her I'm an atheist and everything went down the drains. But we enjoyed our time together.

Both natural swallowers. Also never had that again.

Hope you enjoyed the stories. i like to tell stories, and nobody seems to take the time to listen, so I'll be posting here more, I guess

Cheers!!
Piracanto is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

I got one in a movie theater once that was so good I had to go back later to see the movie by myself! Also got one in the upstairs lobby hallway of the Sunset Station train depot downtown. The place was packed but somehow we did the deed without getting busted.
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #4
Funguy38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Back hallway at HEB on O'Connor road. I was on the clock.
It was like twenty-one years ago but I remember it as if it was yesterday.
Funguy38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #5
eagle eye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Met the sister of my cousins wife. She was hot and we got to talking one night at a party. Soon conversation turned to sex, she said she lived bj's. she gave me her number and we met at a discreet location. She gave me a damn good bj with swallow. She didn't want to do anything else or ask for anything in return. Whenever I got the urge I would call her and we would meet. After a while we lost contact bout it was great while it lasted.
eagle eye is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:42 PM   #6
Rossboss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

What's her number? ;-)
Rossboss is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women