Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2013, 09:36 AM   #31
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Lines were meant to be crossed.

Happily ever after? Not so much.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #32
wildething
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Cassandra, it looks like you are asking us to share our experiences more than our advice so here's mine:

I had a relationship with a provider a number of years back. It was great and I am glad we did it! I think what made it work for us was that we didn't have expectations, no issues of control or jealousy. It was all about connection for us....and of course attraction. I think that had there been expectations or issues of jealousy then it would have ended badly. Inevitably though, it did end, as all things do. It was a positive experience though and was really a great thing while it lasted.
wildething is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:44 AM   #33
Mr. B
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Life is full of good and bad times, joy and pain. I am reminded of the Garth Brooks song, "The Dance". If you play life safe, your going to avoid some pain and sorrow, but your missing the dance. With every relationship that has ended ask yourself: Would I give up the good times and good things that came from the relationship to avoid the hurt of it ending.
Mr. B is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #34
Guest010115-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Where do I draw the line...hmm. I don't think I have one. Honestly I let the chips fall where they may. I once got really close to one back when I was younger. The day I forgot her donation is the day I knew it would never happen. I try to make a connection with everyone I meet in my real or hobby life. Sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't. Nowadays, regardless of how I feel, I am reminded of that moment and that is how I let those feelings subside. The provider relationship route is like running up a cliff, there is an edge and u will fall ba k down and it is not an easy fall. If u survive it, u won't forget the lines that should not be crossed. I have ladies I have had warm reactions to but am reminded it is one sided for the most part. That is where I am and my hobby and personal life will not mix. When they did. Happy hobbying.
Guest010115-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I draw the line at the taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #36
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Default More than "Just A Client"?

Cassandra,

I wanted to give you my advice. Just read your post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
Where you draw the line?
Have you ever been in the position where you liked the provider/client more then you ever expected?
Have you ever experienced someone who's presence was so amazingly weird in a good way. (unexplainable)
Have you ever liked a provider/client and it just caught you so off guard that you find yourself thinking of that person even when you know you shouldn't, yet cant help yourself even when you try?
I would say go for it. Have the time of your life. It could turn into something incredible. One thing you don't want to live with is always wondering "What if..."

Try it. It might flop right in your face. But it could also turn into something beautiful. Take the risk. Do it. Love is what everyone is seeking, but very few find. Experience the ecstasy.

Make sure you continue to make this one man's happiness your priority. As a provider, we are paid to do this. But in real life, it can be hard to make sure we put the needs of the man in our life ahead of our own.

If you put his needs first, no woman will ever be able to match you. This means if he decides to have an affair, if he lies to you, anything he does, let him. These actions define who he is, not who you are. Share how you feel, but always lift him up and encourage him to be a better man. If you give him everything he needs, he will have no need to go anywhere else.

Hope this helps,

PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #37
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I fell for a guy in Houston a couple years back whilst on tour...We didn't work out honestly due to bad timing...it happens...However we do still talk on occasion and spend time together when I'm in town...I've never regretted it, but I'm a big fan of just going with what feels right, even if it may not be the 'politically correct' thing to do, who cares? It's your life, you only have one, so don't waste your time being afraid to take risks...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #38
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW Thanks so much for all the response and for those who shared helpful advice along with your experiences. Everyone has opened my eyes.
I am not going to tell him I think he knows after reading this thread.
Wish me luck! xoxoxoxox
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #39
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I fell for a guy in Houston a couple years back whilst on tour...We didn't work out honestly due to bad timing...it happens...However we do still talk on occasion and spend time together when I'm in town...I've never regretted it, but I'm a big fan of just going with what feels right, even if it may not be the 'politically correct' thing to do, who cares? It's your life, you only have one, so don't waste your time being afraid to take risks...
It's all good boo, to be honest it wasn't timing i was just putting up a front.....when you declined anal i said fuck it! Now that i see you're proclaiming to be a fuck slut call me!
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women