Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162736
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41788
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36176
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #16
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

The guideline quoted on the original post directs moderators on how to deal with this sensitive issue. The damaging information that was posted is evaluated, and based on possible and perceived real world damage, an infraction or ban is applied to the offending party. This obviously is on a case-by case basis and different instances will net different results. Bans are not automatic.

Mat
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #17
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

i remember when adriana used to cruise up and down HH but wouldnt see me because I look like a cop with my short hair and my white car. funny
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:41 PM   #18
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.
so where does the 'swiftly and harshly part come in? fuck i casually mentioned a member's previous handle once, no real world info at all, and got a 10 day vacation. and this chick pulls this shit and all you can say is 'no more warnings'?

nice job matador. you're a good mod, and probably a nice guy, but this is complete bullshit.
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #19
Roguejet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

The whole thing reeks; sad thing is, the harder you try to "convince" us, the worse the stench gets - I'd drop it and walk away - whatever you're trying to do isn't working - matter of fact, it's blowing up in your face - and you don't even appear to know it
Roguejet is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:40 PM   #20
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

JP,

I will offer an explanation to you as a courtesy, because I appreciate your active participation and contributions, and not because I need to justify my actions to any member. I will not attempt to explain why you got a ten day ban, but will offer you an opinion. I had no input on your ban.

As I said before, things are handled on a case-by-case basis, and every situation will likely net a different outcome. All the nonsense posted by Adriana identifying Giselle was available online as a form of advertisement for everyone to see, except for a First Name. The image, removed because it was not authorized, revealed nothing that was not previously and currently available about the woman. This is where the evaluation of real world damage comes into play.

Adriana does not have a history of misbehavior on the board, and this is her first incident and she is now on notice.and infractions are handled behind the scenes and I did so in this case.I looked at her entire history on the board, and this incident is it.

JP, you have been relatively well-behaved while I have been moderating, but you must admit that in the past, the mods used to get with you about a repeating pattern of misbehavior. I am looking at your history, and I can see how a mod who had communicated with you previously about changing certain board behavior, would think: "this dude just went way over the fucking line", and added a ten days ban because of the transgression and previous history. You are a much changed guy recently, but back then, you always liked being edgy.

Comparing your incident and hers is like attempting to compare apples and oranges. That is not to say that if the same mod that banned you had handled this, he may have given her a vacation also. Trying to elaborate on that would be huge speculation on my part, so I will end it here.

Mat
Matador is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women