Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #31
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardallday View Post
It's called sarcasm ya fuckin idiot. I was responding to the girl that ncns'd on me
I threw you a lifeline, step away and come back with a refreshed attitude. Looks like you're having a hard time containing your emotions which isn't good for you.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #32
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Fuck that...get it all out OP...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:12 PM   #33
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
So she gives me the address and suite number to meet her. Set a time and getting ready. Go out to my car and someone hit it overnight so I need to make a report. Cop takes forever and I let her know I'm running late. She says okay, see ya when you get here. I message her, on my way, update her as I'm driving as to location, get to the place and it's dark. Message her "hey where are you". No response. Message her again. Finally 30 minutes later she replies saying there was a bad review on me for NCNS (totally true I admit it, got pulled over that night) and "sorry this isn't going to work". I describe the place to her, telling her (down to the color I the curtain inside) I'm here and that SHE'S the one flaking. Then I stop getting responses.

If anyone wants the address so you can know to avoid it PM me.
Quote:
Why would I give my address telling people to avoid me? And if you read the post you would have comprehended that the address I'm writing about is the address that she gave to me.

If you're gonna try to be a rude smart-ass then own it. Don't try to play it off with a "Just Asking" at the end.

And, yeah, I admitted it because I don't want people to think I'm trying to pass myself off as better than someone. You girls have your board where you post about us, this is our board to post about you. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Quote:
This is where the mods tell us to post. I can handle a little criticism. I'm not made of glass. I don't give a crap if I seem silly. This is a place where women advertise themselves for money and men come looking. THE ENTIRE THING is silly if ya want to start being critical of stuff. But hey, we're still here, lol.
Quote:
So by admitting that I have done it in the past, that completely strips me of any ability to complain about it when it happens. Got it

I guess it's like going to church, confessing your sins, saying the rosary and tryin to make amends; and then never complaining about something that happens to us in the future because you did something once in your past. That all makes sense now. Thanks everyone!
Quote:
Actually Trey that's not what happened. She said she would see me when I got there the place was locked up and dark. I messaged her a few times telling her I was l knocking and asking where she was and then about 20-30 minutes later she told me she was gone and wasn't gonna see me.
Quote:
IM NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO GIVE OUT THE ADDRESS OF HER PLACE. Jesus Cristo!

I'm the only one one te planet that gets irritated and vents?
Quote:
So with Trey's logic, we can contect a provider 30 minutes past the appointment time, say we're not coming and that doesn't count as a NCNS. Sweet. How about a day later or a week?
Quote:
I messaged you and said someone had hit my car and I was filling out a police report and the fat f'ing cop was takin for ever. If you were pissed at me being late you should have cancelled with me then.
Quote:
Okay. You're all rigt and im wrong. Mia I apologize. Abigail its not the criticizm it's the number if illogical conversations im having. You all win
Quote:
I was gonna get a reference today from a really hot brunette but she left her incall spot and don't tell me.
Quote:
It's called sarcasm ya fuckin idiot. I was responding to the girl that ncns'd on me

Congratulations, it's been a long time since I've seen a train wreck of this intensity. All of this took less than 6 hours, nice job.

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:05 PM   #34
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

This isnt helping your situation its making you out to look like a rude fucktard who cant get his story straight
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #35
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
This is where the mods tell us to post. .
The mods tell you to post all NCNS REVIEWS in coed. This thread is not a review. You can always post a thread in the ML about a NCNS. But if it is like this OP, they will rip you to shreds in there.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #36
Space Cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Pulled over one day, NCNS

Car hit, appointment (for whatever reason) falls through

I think karma is telling you to quit hobbying.

Also, ranting is never a good thing. In any situation. Just let it go, move on because the way you're heading, with your post history, no provider in her right mind will want to see you. Enjoy BP whores and the old hags at the AMPs
Space Cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:55 PM   #37
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Chill Dude...just chill...

Sounds like you were stressed...about your car...about the provider lady not being there...about your previous NCNS...about no happy ending for you...

Chill dude and move on. Be nice and many other fabulous provider ladies will make your toes curl and have you praying/begging...

Good luck and happy hunting.
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:06 AM   #38
yardbird74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Smile

My favorite part of this is the idea of the OP trying to hurry through their police report so they could make their appointment with a provider.

Time to move on man. MAMMAMIA seems like she did what she could, and I'm sure you're a cooler person than you are coming off in this post.

Cheers!

yardbird74 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women