Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35841
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #76
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Who signed CAFTA?
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #77
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

geesh,

you got the libs frothing

good start

now hit them with a bachman didnt abort all her kids and adopts

then mix in some haliburton , cheney and the one percenters

and theyll go all rabid..

hit them with a Tebow!! on your way out
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #78
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
Obama won because of the obama phone, or more precisely, the perceived entitlements that some urban people are given will continue under obama, while a romney administration would try to reform welfare and end entitlements.
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/10/why_..._obama_phones/
SpinShooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #79
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinShooter View Post
So I guess giving out free phones doesn't work for republicans anymore. Maybe they should try toasters.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #80
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post
Some even have to be so childish as to attack others spelling or even the use of a BOLD font. LMAO!!! Pretty petty and pathetic.
Perhaps i was commenting on you for using bold font, or perhaps i was commenting on the people who mock the people who use all caps, while saying nothing to/about you.

Seems you don't know which one it was.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:34 PM   #81
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Seriously, why is it so absurd?
Ok, you win. There were more poor people who voted for Obama than there were rich people who voted for Romney.

And i'm ok with that.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #82
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

well,,, regardless at some point theres obviously more people

by a slim margin

that actually think their better off with a massive government

I still agree with the guy that wants to split us down the middle...its time

one side is for people that agree we follow that old out dated
constitution

then the other for the big government take care of me folks

one huge wall down the middle and noah cheating on the test

and all you libs ,,, no sneaking over like when they move out to colorado to escape their ruination of nys, cali, or detroit

and bring their failed crap ideas to impose on the unsuspecting productivity folks
Old 04-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #83
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Another source says

So I guess blame can't be solely placed on republicans for that mess.
Actually Reagan, who Corporations had in their back pocket, first proposed NAFTA in the 80s but it got nowhere because the general consensus back them was NAFTA was bad because American Jobs would be lost and American jobs back them were still considered an important component of our National Defense/Security. Folks who went through WWII realized the USA NEEDS a strong Industrial sector. Sadly that notion is considered passe now.

Yes Clinton did sign NAFTA December 8, 1993 but it was a 'kinder gentler' version because it HAD AN ESCAPE CLAUSE INCLUDED, which stated if NAFTA proves too harmful to the USA and American workers it can be nullified!

So the question is why hasn't NAFTA been nullified?
Answer; because Rs who are completely owned by Corpoarte Interests will never do this and enough Ds have now since the time of Reagan, been also corrupted by Corporate Interests, that they also would oppose nullification.

End results: America and American workers lost and Corporations won, which leaves us in the sorry shape we are now in today. Where our kids graduate from college with $30,000-$100,000 or more debt and end up taking a couple part-time jobs at Wall Mart and Burger King, or become an SP, because the jobs they went to college for got shipped overseas.....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #84
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

agreed. long story short. We're screwed!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #85
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

after obama care gets fully enacted walmart will be gone with home depot so the celebration will be able to begin

give it a little more time , patience is key, we can get rid of those jobs too

Old 04-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #86
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Dr luv,

If u look at the whole of my quote, it says people percieve entitlements are from Obama. My take from the obama phone girl, was not that the phone was given to her by Obama, but a segment of people who are looking for hand outs, identify themselves with Obama, and he is their HERO.

If I never met anyone like the obama phone girl, I would take it with a grain of salt. But as someone who has managed 100s of people ovee the last 20 years, I can tell u some people have a sense of entitlement like the obama phone girl did for her hero. I would say it is about 10%.

Best regards -LFK
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:25 AM   #87
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dr luv,

If u look at the whole of my quote, it says people percieve entitlements are from Obama. My take from the obama phone girl, was not that the phone was given to her by Obama, but a segment of people who are looking for hand outs, identify themselves with Obama, and he is their HERO.
So Obama is a hero because of what Bush did. And Roosevelt. And Lyndon Johnson.

Boy, i wish i could pull off something like that.

Maybe he's their "HERO" simply because he understands they can be truly needy without being a pathetic lazy scumbag - unlike the people supported by all too many in here. Mitt Romney, anyone?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:22 AM   #88
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Dr luv,

If I never met anyone like the obama phone girl, I would take it with a grain of salt. But as someone who has managed 100s of people ovee the last 20 years, I can tell u some people have a sense of entitlement like the obama phone girl did for her hero. I would say it is about 10%.

Best regards -LFK
You also said that it was those perceived entitlements, That caused "URBAN" people to vote for Obama. What about the country and suburban folks who received free phones, How would you say they voted? If you actually read the salon article referenced in post #78, you would see,obama cut the program about a half a billion dollars over the last 2 years. So in your " free phones for votes model of voting", how did those that lost their phones vote? The fact is that republicans have been buying votes with tax cuts for years, much to the detriment of the country.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women