Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
test
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41719
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36072
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2013, 10:13 AM   #1
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Angry Pay to hide all ads?

Any chance Eccie might consider allowing members to pay to avoid all of the darn ads! This slixa.com website pops up every fifth link I click and it sucks, plus every page I open the first thing I have to do is page down, page down, page down, it is annoying. The pop-up and the stuff all over the top and all over the sides....... before we know it, we'll have to page down twice and then three times before getting to the content.

I fully understand the reason behind the ads, but if a user doesn't want to have them popping up and taking up all of the space on the screen, is it possible to allow a user to pay to get these ads out of their face?

I would pay to stop the annoying pop-up and to not have to see the ads on the top of every page.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I'm sure it's all negotiable, PS. Throw 'em an offer and see if they'll delete the ads for the fee you suggest....
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

Question

I personally don't negotiate because I view negotiating as....... tacky in most scenarios. If eccie wanted my input, then and only then would I share my thoughts.

I wouldn't throw them an offer because it isn't my place to set the price point. They can, will, and do run things however they want and charge whatever they want, and I respect that.

The goal would be....... not to have eccie delete the ads, just to hide them so paying members don't have to see them.

The primary question I have is, is it possible to allow a user to pay to get these ads out of their face? Even if eccie considers it, and even if eccie wants to make the change, it may not be possible the way things have been put together.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:13 PM   #4
Rodneykc
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I agree, these pop up ads are a distraction.
Rodneykc is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:20 PM   #5
bartipero
Valued Poster

"I personally don't negotiate because I view negotiating as....... tacky in most scenarios. ..."

I've got some ocean front property in Arizona, from my front porch you can see the shinin' sea. I'll sell it to you --one price. You likey.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

Smile

Glad I didn't say tacky in all scenarios!

Before the negotiating begins I just have one question...... ocean front property in Arizona....... any chance there's a golf course in the backyard?
Attempting to confirm we are talking about the Arizona on planet Earth.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women