Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #1
Davanee
Account Disabled

User ID: 181028
My ECCIE Reviews
Default SethG is a PIMP fake reviewer

This man (eccie handle) SethG is a pimp that recruited me in Iowa. He is not a hobbyist. He writes reviews based on the girls that work for him. View his reviews and almost all his reviews are on ladies in IOWA. He lives in Iowa. He has an assistant in Chicago. I have tried several times to get away from him but he continues to badger me including writing a fake review on me in MS boards which I have never visited. Stay away from SethG aka k*l*
Davanee is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #2
sethg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

How Hilarious can one be, first off, this if for alerts and not your personal pursuit to correct a very truthful review, first it was your boyfriend in New Orleans, and now it is you! Hmmmmm strange, needless to say use the right forums.
Use the right pics, show your real appearance, and maybe just maybe you would get the right reviews.
sethg is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
Davanee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

K*l* stop fucking with me. You live in IOWA all your reviews are on IOWA. Leave me alone! I never saw you. Stop claiming to be a gambino! You're not! Youre a white boy from Iowa who thinks his big time. LEAVE ME ALONE K*l* 773 4*5 do you want me to put up up your adverts? and numbers? And you operator in Chicago! I don't care about the review all I care is that you leave me alone! You can continue to post reviews about me no problem just leave me alone K*l*
Old 04-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #4
sethg
Valued Poster

Sweetheart learn the forum policies once again, and needless to say try to cya, I dont really care what you post, for your not posting anything about me, I seen you once, you did not like the review deal with it, as for throwing people's names out there, congrats to them, rest assured my review is not being removed, I have been a member on here for quite sometime and will not let some provider get into a cat fight about a review I wrote, sorry, but it ends here. My review is my review, boy if you blast everyone who rights you a review then I wander how you have any clients.
A email has been sent to the mediator as well.
sethg is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:55 AM   #5
Davanee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind the review. You said you saw me and I say you didn't no biggie. I am asking you to stop texting me and emailing me that's all - K*L*. Another negative review by you will not bother me. What bothers me is you continue to harass me in emails and text messages asking me to send you $750. Stop badgering me on that level. I left you now deal with it. Not worried about the review. ALL your REVIEWS is based in IOWA or NEBRASKA yet you live in GEORGIA? Oh you must work in IOWA right? cmon...and then you show up on MS board out of the blue? just to bad mouth me. LMAO. you're to much K*L* - not worried about the review. Just stop texting and emailing me!! You know what I mean.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:08 AM   #6
sethg
Valued Poster

Default Davanee

Read my reviews they range from Alabama to Omaha, to NY, to all over the U.S. oh I forgot I am suppose to stop my employment as a salesman, or stop writing reviews because you are God almighty? grow up and stop using this forum for a personal way to get even with some guy you continue to mention, grow up, deal with the review and let it lay! Know the game if your going to play it, know the rules of the board if your going to use it, keep your personal problems off a board which is for hobbyists to state what they feel about providers honestly, and no offense if I was this guy you kept mentioning I would be running for my life away from you, sounds like you are obsessed.
Have a wonderful day!
sethg is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #7
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Thread moved from the MS Alert forum, since it is reserved for:

"Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material".

There seems to be some seriously bad blood between you two and it seems likely that there is no real way the other members here will be able to tell who is telling the truth about what, so I'm thinking at this point, you've both had your say and there's nothing to be gained by posting more of the same drama! Feel free to PM me, if you have any "proof" to back up your claims about each other!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:15 AM   #8
Your Ebony Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90184
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the heads up we have enough monkey management in Mississippi already we definitely don't need anymore monkeys out here

xoxoxo

amber doll
Your Ebony Dream is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women