Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #46
Jimmy Hoffa
Account Disabled

Romo is going to get a lot better with golf.
Jimmy Hoffa is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #47
Ramjet
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Jones believes the Cows franchise is too big to fail. The football culture in Texas is such the stadium will continue to have SRO's for every home game in spite of how poorly the team does or how loud the boo's will become.

Jones loves to be on the sidelines during the games. I got an idea, why doesn't Jones become the head coach? Silly idea? Perhaps, but there have been owner coaches: Paul Brown with the former Cleveland Browns, and George Halas with the Chicago Bears.

Maybe, perhaps, possibility after being the head coach during a disasterous year, andhearing the cat calls from the fans in dwindling numbers at the games, while wearing paper sack masks (and why not have the cheerleaders sport the bags too because most of them are already the bi-products of plastic surgeries) Jones may come to realize what he has done.

I've lived here 20-years. Before that in St. Louis, and later Los Angeles. Folks there always wondered why the team was tagged with the claim of being America's Team.

Come to think about it, today's Cows mirror America under the Trojan Horse a.k.a. Barry Soetoro.
Ramjet is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #48
GratefulGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

The last time I checked good quarterbacks have great stats but no championships. In the last 93 years since the league began those quarterbacks who fall into that category are a dime-a-dozen:

Sid Luckman, Y.A. Tittle, Ken Anderson, Ron Jaworski, Jim Kelly, Randall Cunningham, Steve McNair, Michael Vick and so on...

Great quarterbacks win championships, demonstrate great leadership qualities and typically have great stats -

Johnny Unitas, Otto Graham, Bart Starr, Bob Griese, Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw, John Elway, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc.

Now there are exceptions to the rule of those great quarterbacks who have not won a championship - Sammy Baugh, Bobby Lane, Dan Fouts, Warren Moon, Dan Marino, etc.
However of just these four quarterbacks I don't remember those guys having too many multiple games in their careers in which they just flat out stunk much less in one year. These players typically didn't have issues in their performance at the end of the season in which they lost critical games to advance to the playoffs or make a championship run. That is the reason all four are in the NFL Hall of Fame.

Could Romo lead the Cowboys to a Super Bowl appearance or actually win a championship? Certainly it could happen. There is a very average quarterback who has a Super Bowl Championship ring and his name is Trent Dilfer.

Is Tony Romo a good quarterback? The answer is yes. His stats have been fairly consistent over the past seven years and his statistics have improved. However in my opinion he lacks the leadership qualities that it takes to be a consistent threat to lead his team to the Super Bowl much less consecutive playoff appearances. On that end the record speaks for itself. One playoff win and three terrible playoff losses. He certainly cost the Cowboys a few of those games himself. Check back on January 7, 2007 vs Seattle.

Does he deserve the contract he just signed compared to his current peers? That is a flat out NO!
He may not deserve it but you certainly can't blame him for getting it. Good for him and his family.

Whether he wins a Super Bowl or not I certainly don't see him in the same discussion of those who have not won a championship like Marino, Fouts, Moon much less the one's who have won like Brady, Montana, Bradshaw.

My prediction is that he will not win a Super Bowl or even participate in one. He does not have Hall of Fame qualities. Like one of the posters mentioned here he maybe a poor man's Danny White. However Danny White did lead the Cowboys to several playoff wins and a few NFC Championship appearances. So Romo may not even duplicate what White has done in his career.

Tony Romo will probably not duplicate in critical wins or statistics of two former Cowboy greats Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman. He may retire as the fourth best quarterback in Cowboys franchise history. He will make more money than all three of these players combined in their football careers so he does have something going for him.

Good luck to those who are Tony Romo fans. I'm just not one of those who believes he will be a great quarterback when it's all said and done.

-GG
GratefulGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women