Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #31
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
be a Level 5 Creeper/Weirdo
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #32
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post

Ivan, in all seriousness...it doesn't matter to me what someone may LOOK like as long as he is respectful towards me & knows how to be a gentleman on the streets & a freak in the sheets!
If the gent is shy, I can adjust to that and take control....if he confident in his skin, EVEN BETTER! As long as he is ready to relax, throw all inhibitions out the window, and anticipating a fun-filled time with a sexy frisky Italian woman who's boobs will be in your face in 0.001 seconds...Game on!

If we "click" then yes, of course there are perks with me...
Factors such as: my level of horniness for the day/week (lol)....How sexy he makes ME feel when we're together....How passionate he is....How good of a kisser (other activities, etc.) he is...ALL of these come into play whether or not I will share special perks with someone. Special perks being: extra time together, sexy friends joining in -no added donation required, off the clock bootycalls, etc., etc.

Basically, everyone is different.
You're going to get out of it, what you put into it.

Boobies in the face? Confidence? Kisser? How horny you are?

Uh oh, I just cannot catch a break. My 1.3" of dangling death will never be the same. IP did not even mention taint tickling ... she is a tease.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:44 AM   #33
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Very good thread.
I MET MY VERY BEST FRIEND OF 13 years on the ASPD Board. ANd we are just friends always have been always will be. And YES I LOVE that person . I have a few providers I know that I share a bond with and would go to bat for anyday...There are a few ATFs I LUV....
Are there them guys that do not know how to brush there teeth or bathe in days ..Yes those are the ones you try to get them as fresh as possible or hold your breath for an hr,
Or you ask them to leave. Have there been guys I wish were single or that would leave and call me back on a personal level..Sure has been.
Has there been men who I wish would never call me back untill they learn how to wipe there ass and/or learn there manners.
And there are even the very few that I woud not let in my door if they paid me triple.
As far as LOVE If you can not show love for something or someone in this business it will show in your performance.....
As a provider you get all types....like you said yall get to see us read reviews etc etc we do not get to see yall half nude before hand,,,
BUT YOU LEARN.. you find one thing you can focus on that is becoming,, good sexy ..It might be nice eyes..or nice calves or nice hair nice voice what ever it is and YES YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT ASPECT FOR 1 HR or 90 Minutes.. Then when the time is over you fall out of love.. Just like a kid does with a new pet or a new pick up thing band, singing, drillteam , etc. etc. They enjoy it until its a bother
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #34
tdl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Good post. While I have never fallen in love with a provider, there are those rare few who make you feel like they actually do care about you. I have one favorite who will snuggle up on the couch next to me and make me feel like she is there because of me, not just the $$. Another has offered to cook dinner for me and invited me to call anytime just to talk. Is it all illusion?, maybe, but for that hour or two, it sure feels like the real thing. Both of these ladies know I would never abuse their good intentions.
tdl is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #35
ivan3923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

thank ya'll for all your responses...i didnt expect i will get that many feedback...and i wish everyone of you can have fun here on ECCIE...play safe is always the key
ivan3923 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #36
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
Very good thread.
I MET MY VERY BEST FRIEND OF 13 years on the ASPD Board. ANd we are just friends always have been always will be. And YES I LOVE that person . I have a few providers I know that I share a bond with and would go to bat for anyday...There are a few ATFs I LUV....
Are there them guys that do not know how to brush there teeth or bathe in days ..Yes those are the ones you try to get them as fresh as possible or hold your breath for an hr,
Or you ask them to leave. Have there been guys I wish were single or that would leave and call me back on a personal level..Sure has been.
Has there been men who I wish would never call me back untill they learn how to wipe there ass and/or learn there manners.
And there are even the very few that I woud not let in my door if they paid me triple.
As far as LOVE If you can not show love for something or someone in this business it will show in your performance.....
As a provider you get all types....like you said yall get to see us read reviews etc etc we do not get to see yall half nude before hand,,,
BUT YOU LEARN.. you find one thing you can focus on that is becoming,, good sexy ..It might be nice eyes..or nice calves or nice hair nice voice what ever it is and YES YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT ASPECT FOR 1 HR or 90 Minutes.. Then when the time is over you fall out of love.. Just like a kid does with a new pet or a new pick up thing band, singing, drillteam , etc. etc. They enjoy it until its a bother

Completely agree, 100%
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #37
Lookzfun61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I crushed on Laura for weeks :/
Lookzfun61 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #38
bichogrande
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Personally I agree with Italian Princes and Laura Lynn. Every person is different and just because you hobby or are a provider it does not mean that you are not worthy of love or compassion. Its true that some providers will love you for as long as the money last, and hobbyist will love providers for as long as they open the door, but there are good people on both sides which if you were to meet them first outside of the hobby, you would consider them LOVE material.
bichogrande is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:18 AM   #39
Ramjet
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

At times, after following a great visit, I've caught myself thinking how nice the mirth that I had would be if it was like that for much longer than just the session.

Realizing I was no longer in that zone, at times it is a come down.
Ramjet is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #40
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I am perhaps the odd guy in the hobby. I was married for 50 years and after my wife died I search for companionship as much as my desire for sex. I know that this is no place to search for love and I don't. I am having so much fun meeting ladies and hope they enjoy being with me. I am no longer the horny young guy I once was so companionship is important.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women