Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
ffutssihswonk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Thumbs up Things InfamousBj did for me that don't have acronyms.

It's not sexy to mention, so it never makes her reviews. However, anyone who has had the pleasure of spending time around InfamousBJ knows that she provides something beyond what you'd expect to get from the hobby. I thought in honor of her, I would let everyone have the chance to share something she did for them that had no business being mentioned in a review.

I was sick as a dog, I had the flu. I hadn't had it in years. I was in complete misery, and it lasted almost 6 days. She texted me to see what I was up to, and I told her I was sick. She asked if I had medicine. I told her I was broke till payday. She persistently insisted on getting me medicine, food, something to drink, and cigs. I've never even had a gf that was willing to do that. When you have the flu, people treat you like you have ebola or something. She just sees suffering and does her best to ease it.

edit-Do not reveal personal real life information-Forum Guideline #22-Torito

If you're dying to get involved, PM me. There's 3 of us so far. If you have too much going on in your life, and we've all had those moments, then please take a moment to share something specials she's done for you that you couldn't list under the activities section of a review. Eventually, she will return, and she will surely find out about this thread. I think she deserves to know how many people out there care about her.

Ok, so if anyone ever needs to win an argument with me on a thread by labeling me a white knight... sorry I forgot to gift wrap it... you're welcome. https://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/smilies/modern/stab.gif
ffutssihswonk is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
ffutssihswonk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Oops that link was supposed to show in the message.
ffutssihswonk is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:27 AM   #3
dan.uncut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Wait, what's going on with IBJ? I've only had one session with her, a few months back, but she was very accommodating and caring. I remember her telling me that she was wanting to get out of the hobby soon.
dan.uncut is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:16 AM   #4
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds good
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:50 AM   #5
ghost901
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I have seen IBJ for years on and off now, for the past few months she has been my not only ATF...but my ATO (All Time Only) I'm sure like others, sometimes I just text and talk with her. She is a caring person and deserves more then she ask for or gets. I would think most people on this board have seen/heard from or about her, and would hope that everyone gets behind her and supports her when she is in her time of need.
ghost901 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #6
DanielL42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I don't know what happened with IBJ, but she is a sweetheart. If someone could let me know if she's OK, I would appreciate it. I regret not seeing her recently. Always loved my time with her.
DanielL42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #7
planobizman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

i just got home from meeting INFAMOUS again! knees are still shaking, and heart still pounding! she does wonders for all my body parts! and its because shes the REAL DEAL in everyway that keeps me coming and coming back! shes good at what she does and shes a wonderful person!

WELCOME BACK BJ! WE MISSED YOU!
planobizman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women