Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70551
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48052
pyramider46370
bambino40807
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default Remarks to a stranger-sexist?

I know there is alot of leeway here as far as making remarks or comments to the opposite sex on his/her appearance, but I'm curious about what some of the guys and gals here have heard or experienced. Whether complimentary or crude.

My experience was last evening when I stopped at the grocery, it was a cold wind blowing and I passed a milf-type lady walking out with groceries in her arms. No jacket, just a black snug fitting short dress on and great looking thighs that I had in my sights (wishing they where wrapped around my head) until we got closer to each other, and I said not a good day to be wearing such a short dress, she smiled and and agreed with me and hurried to her car.

I've always been cordial with an answer the few times I've been on the receiving end but I'd like to hear situations from the rest of you when getting compliments or just plain crude remarks.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #2
LittleMiss
Account Disabled

User ID: 22398
My ECCIE Reviews

I had bought a pair of yoga pants that were super comfy but had just a tad too much spandex in them... If they aren't more cotton than spandex, and you bend over ever so slightly your crack and whatever color thing you're wearing are totally exposed. I was standing in line for coffee and bent down to fix my pant leg that was tucked into my shoe, when I stood up the gent behind me leaned in and quietly told me my undergarments were showing through... He didn't say it in a father tone, he said it in a dirty old man tone so I turned back, winked and told him that's the point. I honestly had no idea those were like that, and had he said it loud enough for anyone else to hear I definitely would have called him out, but he didn't, so I figured I would make his day!
LittleMiss is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:59 AM   #3
Texasm31
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
I had bought a pair of yoga pants that were super comfy but had just a tad too much spandex in them... If they aren't more cotton than spandex, and you bend over ever so slightly your crack and whatever color thing you're wearing are totally exposed. I was standing in line for coffee and bent down to fix my pant leg that was tucked into my shoe, when I stood up the gent behind me leaned in and quietly told me my undergarments were showing through... He didn't say it in a father tone, he said it in a dirty old man tone so I turned back, winked and told him that's the point. I honestly had no idea those were like that, and had he said it loud enough for anyone else to hear I definitely would have called him out, but he didn't, so I figured I would make his day!
I'm sure you made his day.

Imagining you in yoga pants for the rest of the day now. How will I get any work done???
Texasm31 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #4
BirdDawg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Where is you get coffee?
BirdDawg is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #5
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I'm sure the line forms fast BD
hd is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #6
texasmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't drink coffee, but I may start if the chance to stand behind LittleMiss when she bends over is there. WooHoo!!

TM
texasmarine is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
LittleMiss
Account Disabled

User ID: 22398
My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently I get my coffee where other providers get theirs! Ashley and I were in the same place another day and as I'm checking out the girl in front of us, I notice she is too. Gave her the 'she's got it goin on look' and continued to look her up and down. She had on a bright green VS Pink sweat shirt, grey yoga pants and these little ballerina like flats. Then I notice that she is wearing fishnets with her shoes but then realized they were most definitely thigh highs. You could see the ring around her thigh through her pants. Who wears that to get coffee at 9am? That's the reason I think she was a provider. Awesome hair and a beautiful face too! Honey, if you happen to read this, please PM me!!!! I swear I wanted to post a missed connections ad on CL that day! LOL
LittleMiss is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women