Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
BirdDawg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Why We Go To Providers

I can't say that I liked:
" Review: A Peek Behind The Curtain - A Hobbyist's Session With His SO"
but I understand it.

Actually I'm thrilled someone else beat me to the finish line on bitching about their SO!

I love my wife because she's smart, talented, funny, sexy and a huge list of other reasons including putting up with my hunting dawgs living in the house( mostly one @ a time).
We have adult children that live out of town and as of fairly recently, no parents to reverse parent. We both work a lot and don't always have "weekends" due to the business(es) were are pursuing.

What we have a a clash in sex drive that has been going on for more than half of the almost 20 years we have been married. I have understanding of a few things like diminished sex drive as women age and she is a bit older.
What I don't have patience with is lack of effort on her part. When we first met, we had a great time in bed and out having lots of sex and she was about as slutty as any woman I had ever f^cked!
We are on the once a month plan. The big difference being that the last time we got naked, she came twice and nearly a third time! (Oral, mish and a crazy her on her side and me hitting it kinda side-saddle that gets us both off every time!)

Of course, that will be it for her for about a month.
Now, for the Oppositional Behavior Moment. I would ask her to F^CK me for any buggering reason. To hell with that! She damn well knows I'm ready for more in 4-5 days...hey, if it's a week and it's good when we do it, I'm way past 21...

It was her birthday recently and I got the gifting, flowers and dinner thing managed around our schedule. We got home from dinner, had a small cocktail each and I got to watch her start to wonder if I was going to offer to do what I have on other birthday's...I used to DATY until she couldn't breath and/or move and she loved it!

I am too frigging old to beg for a POA! Call me stubborn, hard headed, whatever...
She knows I can still ring her bell and the last thing I want to do is "talk" about the situation our feelings, blah-blah-blah and I have been really clear about my needs.

I.E.- sex not in the bedroom, blowjobs and a second suck to get me up again. I could go on by WTF?

This is exactly the kind of lazy, thoughtless bullshit that has made me look for large-breasted women with DSLs! Long may they wave!!!
BirdDawg is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
akeshi
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I've a feeling, even though this is not being commented on, the majority of us here are in the same boat.

Sure, we've got our differences. I'm a young guy, about to turn 30. I have a fiance that I expect to spend the rest of my life with. We're young professionals who both have wild sex drives, but the timing just isn't there. Working 70 hours a week doesn't leave us much time to spend in bed together. I have no desire to start a relationship with another woman. The no strings attached situations I explore here are all that I need to tie me over until I do get to eventually ring her bell and get my bell run with that amazing woman.
akeshi is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You and your fiance better get your sex life scheduled or marriage is doomed to fail from the get go.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #4
shlub
on sabbatical...

I believe that, unless actively discussed and worked on by both, the frequency and excitement of sex after marriage will reduce by 25% for each year of marriage. The rate of reduction is probably closer to 50% if you have kids. This will continue until you are not getting any and/or divorced at which time the frequency resets...
shlub is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
Luthasis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

" I don't pay to have sex, I pay for them leave afterwards."

- Woody Allen

That pretty mush sums it up for me
Luthasis is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:36 PM   #6
slow_and_low
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I haven't had sex with my wife for over 2 years. She isn't interested in me as a person much less for sex. We don't do any of the married things. I lead my life and she lives hers.

I am depressed with life as it is, marriage sucks, work sucks. I can't find any pleasure in life anymore.

The providers I choose have to be Gfe or someone I can connect with. I want to be held, look into her eyes, hold her hands as we have sex. It's not getting laid for me as more as something I am not getting at home. I need to feel important and wanted

That is my story
slow_and_low is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #7
BirdDawg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Thanks for finding this thread and commenting. Everyone so far had a story I feel or a comment that was pretty much right on the money.
So about some of my typos, but it seems y'all got my point.

The only good news I might have is that a job change and relocation may be in the near future for both of us. We would be working @ the same place and living at a much slower pace than the rat race we do here in DFW.

We are right in the same place as we were a week ago except for two things, both of which have my blood pressure up. She faked me out Tuesday am being real kissy and reminding me she had an early evening, She got home and I had everything ship shape, snack ready, etc. and damn if she didn't get on out Ipad and start checking on shit, etc. I'd like to beat that thing t' death alal Office Space! What a fuckin' piss-off.

We had most of Saturday after noonish clear and goddam if she didn't end up with a gig to play!
Motherfucker....

I'm 'bout to plan ahead for once. Wanna guess what I'm gonna get taken care of Saturday p.m.?
BirdDawg is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:39 AM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You, and her, best be proactive and take care of your business because if you do not you will go separate ways. Really why are you together now? Too lazy to move out? Right now it just sounds like you are roommates.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #9
b2pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I am a sex maniac and I love my SO, but I always have that urge for the woman that I have never slept with. I hobby bc I must fufill that never ending craving for a new woman. That is why I rarely repeat. My SO has no idea that I hobby and we are best friends and lovers. Well, since we had kids that has decreased, but still I have no plans on leaving my SO. However, if I was not hobbying I probably would be a very misrable person. Having a job I love helps, but no matter where I go Grocery store, restaurant etc. I am always fantasizing about having sex with someone. I guess its almost an obsession and hobbying satisfies those desires.
b2pop is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #10
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthasis View Post
" I don't pay to have sex, I pay for them leave afterwards."

- Woody Allen

That pretty mush sums it up for me
Bingo!!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote