Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2012, 11:59 PM   #16
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
+2

And snowballer whatever your name is please quit using me in every so called thread of yours. You don't even know me! Get over whatever your problem is! That's all!
+3

Well for whatever fucking reason, he seems to have an ongoing problem with blondes with nice bodies..
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #17
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

i'm black, and I tip. If I can't afford to tip, I carry my own bags to my room, park my own car and make my own food. The fact that you're not getting tips from black people could be indicative of the attitude you have. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy.

example:

black customer sits in your section. You expect them to leave a crappy tip, which makes you give less than stellar service. You're inattentive, insincere and do not make a positive dining experience for your guest, based on your pre-existing stereotype. You get a crappy tip. You can't blame the guest, because YOUR SERVICE SUCKED. You don't know if they were going to give you a great tip or not. I really hate this, it happens all the time when I go out. It almost makes me feel guilted into leaving a big tip, as to not further perpetuate the stereotype, but I will not condone terrible service.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

So what do you consider a non-crappy tip Sensual?

Also, when you are taken out on a non-P4P basis by a black man how much does he tip? Does it differ if the server is black or white, man or woman?

...ija...
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #19
Glynette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148632
My ECCIE Reviews

Women get better tips from both sexes in general. Females are seen as naturally more attentive than their male counterparts. Looks play a part too (duh) both sexes naturally acknowledge a woman's and tend to find more flaws to condemn if guys (pierced ears, prison or gang tattoos, grills, etc.) But those same flaws work negatively for ladies too, but mostly if they are in excessive quantities or combination. Whereas the level of service should be the only deciding factor, it would take someone extremely objective to only register that by itself. Unfortunately most people self consciously have already formed an opinion of you Before the service is provided.
Glynette is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #20
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its all in the individual. I had a aa client last week who came and spent little as possible, was out in 5 minutes lol. I then saw (after he left he had dropped his wallet on the floor). I called him and told him I had it. When he came back he gave me $50. I was shocked, but you can't judge by that really. If you treat people right, they most of the time will do the same!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women