Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60361
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41505
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #16
stilettokitty
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I personally agree a woman is not going to be her best until she is comfortable with someone...that is a total given!! But to some people who think women are just pieces of trash and just throw them away after one use....well honestly its their loss. All women have deep souls and if you even get a chance to touch it just once and she gives you her all .....body, mind, sexual spirit...well that man is pretty lucky. Just my thoughts!!
stilettokitty is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #17
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

thats more than some luck...
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #18
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

The thrill and anticipation of that initial visit always gets my pulse up, first date syndrome. It is something can be addicting and unlike drugs it can be achieved over and over with no ill effects. Having said that, let me say this... If I find a lady that I can click with I will without hesitation see her often. I have done so with a few and everytime is better than the last. The familarity and rapport developed is hard to beat. The ones I see more than 2 or 3 times tend to seem more like friends albeit with some limits of course. We all seek different experiences here, but one thing that should apply to ALL of us is that we treat each other and especially the ladies here with respect. No one has the right to see them, it is indeed a priviledge they allow us.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:09 PM   #19
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilettokitty View Post
I personally agree a woman is not going to be her best until she is comfortable with someone...that is a total given!! But to some people who think women are just pieces of trash and just throw them away after one use....well honestly its their loss. All women have deep souls and if you even get a chance to touch it just once and she gives you her all .....body, mind, sexual spirit...well that man is pretty lucky. Just my thoughts!!
I agree with everything that you said girl. Each visit I have with a regular of mine gets better and better every time that I see them. We just get a closer relationship with each other.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #20
Merlin's Wand
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
You know, the way you worded that question and reduced the ladies here to nothing more then "the same old p**sy" I bet you and Zep would make really good trolling buddies.
Maybe no one will give him a second visit. And after this, he might have some difficulty getting a first visit.
Merlin's Wand is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #21
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I think that a provider SHOULD give you the best session the first time as you do not get a second chance if the first time is average to below average. Yes, it should get better with repeat visits depending on chemistry, comfort level, ect. I like my "variety" as well, but there have been a few occasions where I have seen a provider multiple times, and that is because the first time was a great experience, and if only gets better from that point on, then I am in for a real treat on future visits.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:14 PM   #22
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

The more I see her, the better it gets, the more comfortable it is, the hotter it is. Just love my favs...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:27 PM   #23
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilettokitty View Post
.................. All women have deep souls and if you even get a chance to touch it just once and she gives you her all .....body, mind, sexual spirit...well that man is pretty lucky. Just my thoughts!!
And that is why repeat visits are soooooo much fun

Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:18 AM   #24
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
The more I see her, the better it gets, the more comfortable it is, the hotter it is. Just love my favs...
We so need too meet.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:14 PM   #25
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
You know, the way you worded that question and reduced the ladies here to nothing more then "the same old p**sy" I bet you and Zep would make really good trolling buddies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcqtx View Post
I would say you are probably missing out. Very few providers give their best efforts on the first visit. After they get to know you and can relax with you, it is often "game on". Those first visits may not be bad, but I think there is better out there. I have providers that I only saw once and have a few that I have seen multiple times, depending on how things went.
OK, I really gotta start particpating in the Dallas forums. You guys are great.
Guest041811-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women