Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default She is single guys and she is looking!!

First, a woman can only handle being alone for so long. Nice girls need it too. Yeah, I've been hoping to meet the love of my life, but I guess that's just not in the cards for me. So be it. I miss the company of a man. There I said it. If you listen to "Do What U Want" by Lady Gaga & R. Kelly, you'll know where I'm coming from. Hot song!

Second, last Thursday (11/21/13) I had one of the worst days of my life. The kind of day that just blindsides you at 3pm. The next day, after not drinking for 7 years, I had two with my neighbor. Third one came up-lol. I'd like to tell you that it was a huge mistake, but I can't. Best time of my life and I was home, safe. I don't drink and drive and even if I pick up a bottle of liquor, it goes in my trunk till I get home.

Anywhooo...I decided that life is too short to play by the rules. I want to have fun. I want to laugh. I want sex! Yes, I'm disease free. I'm drama free as well and I don't do anything illegal, nothing harder than a few drinks at home. That's my limit. That's my boundary. That boundary won't be moved.

I hoping to meet a single, nonsmoking, disease and drama free, Caucasian male between 38-52 who'd like to get to know each other and see where it goes. Just to warn you...I'm not for the weak or timid. I'm very smart, sweet and down to Earth, but I have an energetic, hoppy/bouncy personality. If that's not for you I understand, but I won't apologize for who I am. I'm Caucasian, curvy, voluptuous (38D, 14/16 jean).

Oh! About 10 months ago, I discovered that I have two invisible roommates-ghosts! I have a woman and her son. I've had several paranormal investigators and their teams confirm it, plus two master psychics. So, if I'm crazy, then seven other people are too. I also discovered that I'm a little psychic and that's why I can sense ghosts, spirits, etc. Although I love God/Christ with all my heart, I will never step foot in a church again. Even though Jesus himself appeared as a ghost to the disciples after He died, most church going Christians don't believe in ghosts. Most church going Christians don't want to be your friend either unless you give the church all your money. Screw that. Personally, I'd rather hang with witches than Christians now.

If I haven't scared you off, hope you'll email me with your pic. Please put "breaking the rules" in the subject bar. If I don't get both things, I can't reply back. I'm sorry.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/w4m/4216213667.html
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:06 AM   #2
Guest050314-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

wow she's got bat shit written all over that ad!!!!

PASS
Guest050314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:20 AM   #3
Tim Bucktwo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Wow! No mention if Vampires.....I'm out!
Tim Bucktwo is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:22 AM   #4
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Right up my alley!

Ah, the but ghosts are too much, I would rather she had kids. I mean what do you with ghosts? They must be carring a lot emotional baggage. I mean look at those ghost whisperer shows. I don't think I want to take on that kind of drama, especially at my age, even though Jennifer Love Hewitt is pretty hot in her nightgown.

(Don't take me too seriously)

I clicked the linked, and it been flagged for removal, bummer.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

WTF no pic's
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #6
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Holy crap, GY6........

At first I thought YOU were gonna change sides and were looking for a man!!!!!

Glad I read further.......and then laughed my ass off!

Funny ad!

elg.......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:05 AM   #7
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

I did the same elg ...lol
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies