Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60761
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
golfnwine
Premium Access

Encounters: 132
Default THE Perfect Business Model,,,,,, NOT

I had a few bucks and the inclination to do something different this noon.
On a lark I stopped at Some Beach instead of Sugars. Here is THE perfect way to run a business.

I arrived about 12:30 and the girl at the front said 'no cover charge'. Good beginning. She tells me table dances are $20, unlike the review in the SC forun stating $10.
I saw the specials for drinks and $2.75 for Dos Equis. Good deal.
Sat down away from the stage and the DJ announced the girls are on the way to dance. Good move.
Staff: 3 dancers, one girl at the front desk, one DJ, one bartender, one waitress, one manager.
So-so dancer appeared on stage with a so-so performance. Gotta tip the YL just to get things moving. She dances 3 songs.
I was the only customer.
No one to offer me a drink so I go to the bar to get a beer.
One other customer comes in, no waitress working so he goes to the bar for a beer.
One YL walks by and said she would be back in a few.
The 3 dancers get lunch and sit at a table near the DJ.
No waitress roaming to offer another beer.
3 songs with no one dancing.
Finally a dancer gets on stage so I tip her.
She goes back to finish lunch. I keep eye-balling' the dancers but they keep eating.
3 more songs with no dancers.
So far it has cost me $2.75 for a beer, $1.25 tip, 3 dollar dances, and no hint of selling dances or keeping me or the other customer company.

On my way out the manager who is talking to the girl at the front desk.
I told him about my experience and he says he keeps telling the dancers they have to interact.

I predict they will not survive without some 'specials' to draw customers.

PROVIDERS:
Please don't run YOUR business this way.
golfnwine is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #2
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Ouch....
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #3
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Unless they do something about the way the waitresses and dancers operate all the specials will do is allow them to disappoint more customers at a time.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #4
spaceman181
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I had a similar experience there 3 weeks ago. I have read some mixed reviews here, but I wont be back.
spaceman181 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #5
oshins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I was there this afternoon also... much different story. Not sure what time you were there but it must have been before 1:30 when I got there b/c from 2-6 we were having a good time at the bar, there were a decent # of girls (3 or 4)... and were working the room like any other strip joint.... The owner and his wife were in and bought a round for the guys at the bar at about 4.

I have been there before 1 (before noon even) and the place is a ghost town, vut I talk to the crew and get the DJ to play some fun shit... get in with the crew as it were.
oshins is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:05 AM   #6
golfnwine
Premium Access

Encounters: 132

Maybe my conversation with the manager woke someone up.
I was there about 12:30.
Maybe I'll try again today.
golfnwine is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:18 AM   #7
Tall_Cat81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I had similar experience recently and I should of gone to the mens club instead. From what I seen SB have so-so dancers and waitresses who don't care about the business. To them it's just a place to chill and talk among themselves. I always had a decent time at the mens and never saw a dancer chew with her mouth full as she dance on stage. I can only assume golfnwine maybe the dancers were trying burn some of the food off on stage. Maybe their routine consist of taking a few bites then dance a set. After that over with, they head back to the table to finish off whatever food is left.
Tall_Cat81 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:07 AM   #8
oshins
Valued Poster

I'm having lunch there right now... ghost town.

From what I have seen, this is the norm. Doesn't get going til later. My guess is that that is in part due to the staff. They come in Hung over or just have the expectation of being dead until 2 so they don't do anything... which perpetuates the cycle. I agree this biz model is extremely flawed. Letting the inmates run the asylum.
WTF! The bartender is blow-drying her hair behind the bar...you have to be fucking kidding me.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:11 AM   #9
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

could this be our first "live" report from the field???
absolutely superb!!

Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #10
oshins
Valued Poster

On the upside my food arrived fast and hot.

UPDATE: Been here over an hour... no dancers, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only customer.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:20 PM   #11
Gipper
Lifetime Premium Access

Great play by play.

I hope this is not like a soccer game and someone at least scores!
Gipper is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
Tall_Cat81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshins View Post
On the upside my food arrived fast and hot.

UPDATE: Been here over an hour... no dancers, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only customer.
At least you ate something hot just too bad it wasn't a woman.

In all jokes aside SB should be taking care of their customers. Sugars has a decent amount of dancers during the lunch hours. Whenever I drive by the area I see cars park at sugars. I hardly see any cars park at SB which tells me people are just not flocking over there. I'm sure changes will come soon. From a business stand point the club is going to fail if they can't find better talent. I always drive the area after work. I always see cars at sugars. I can't say the same for SB. If Sb is going to push itself as a high class club they need to train their staff on proper customer service. The customers are the ones with the money. Not the staff nor the dancers.
Tall_Cat81 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #13
oshins
Valued Poster

Its a vicious circle. If you aren't busy, the dancers won't come in... which in turn leads to a lack of clientele... wash, rinse, repeat.

Honestly the service is usually on par with any other strip club in town... which is why I sit at the bar. I have seen the same thin in a number of different businesses. The busier you are the better they preform, to a point. The slow times lead to slacking and treating customers poorly.

Oh, well. They do fine at night. I just hope they stay open during the day, I like having the place to myself especially when there are a few dancers there... gives me time to get to know them... off the clock.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women