Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162685
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36090
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation REALEST GFE OF MY CAREER

This morning I had an appointment set with a gentleman I had seen yesterday. Everything was fine and going as planned until he had to leave in a hurry. He's a business man and when duty calls he's is out the door as fast as comes in it. lol I was like but we didn't finish. I feel like we're both being cheated.
So I sent him a message asking him to come back later on if he found the time because as a provider I like to make sure my clients are fully taken care of. Especially if I will be seeing you on a repeat basis. I prefer regulars and love the job I do to keep them coming back to me. Anyway he agreed to meet me again at 10 this morning to try again. Well when we spoke he said he didn't know if he would have time and he would let me know in about an hour. So when I didn't hear from him I assumed he couldn't make it. So I got up and headed to see my family here in town. I was fresh out of the shower, in my car, hair not fixed and still wet with hardly any make up on and he texted me asking if I could see him in 15 minutes. So I headed back to my hotel praying I could beat him there and atleast fix my hair and throw a little make-up on. Yeah no such luck. He got there 2 minutes after me so I sent him the warning text this is the realest girl friend experience you are ever gonna get because I look a hot mess, still in my PJ's over sized T-Shirt hair still wet, no makeup. Needless to say he was once again in a hurry but I am pleased to report that he got another BBBJTC before he took off. He said he didn't need all of that extra stuff anyway but I feel like as hard as he works he deserves to get the very best. Needless to say this has humbled me a little bit more and giving me yet another moment in my career that I will Never Forget... He said he wanted GFE, well guys it doesn't get more GFE than that in my opinion. lol Nothing like a good BBBJTC to start your morning off right even if you do look a hot mess.

So How about you??? Providers and Hobbyist??? Any GFE stories you wanna share today, similar experiences? Am I the only one this has ever happened to or have any of you had a similar experience? lol what a morning
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #2
Stormee1
Valued Poster

Awesome lady. You are one lady I really need to see one day. That! Is what makes us hobbiest come back. Great job
Stormee1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I had a nice GFE last week, here in my town, very similar. I have been seeing a hot, fine young woman, who has a number of sexy tat's. She got some work done on a location that she couldn't reach, and asked me to come over and be her healthcare provider for the day. Sure thing I say, cause I genuinely LIKE the girl. I show up at her place at the time requested, with breakfast. She is just waking up, lets me in, and she looks about like you did I guess. Hair mussed, sleepy eyes and pj's. I then ensconced myself on the couch and let her get her act together.
Its increadably sexy to watch a woman get herself together. She walked across the room in a towel 3 or 12 times, showered and got presentable.
After a good long time of this tease, she asked me to put the cream on her untouchables, then lay back on the bed and we chatted for a long while, finally it got to be too much and we started to make out like kids. We ended up spending the morning in bed together. It was about as close to a real gfe that I have had without the girlfriend.
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #4
shreveportadult
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

You are one lucky bastard. lol
Sounds like you had a good time playing doctor.
shreveportadult is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #5
MrThom
Valued Poster

Truly, It was more friends w/benefits than gfe. Its was also kind of funny, as we were making out to Zepplin and Pink Floyd. Told her that we really should be in the back seat of a Firebird. Just good feelings.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #6
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol I love it!!!! Thank God Im not the only one this has happened to... Glad you had such a great morning in bed shug!!!

Xo Xo
T.K
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #7
MrThom
Valued Poster

It was... Special.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women