Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #1
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Taboo

I watched a show last night concerning prostitution and how society considers the activity taboo. The women are shunned and the men are ostrasized. Plenty of PhD types were interviewed and there prognosis was not consistent on why society looks down on sex for money. I did notice the old, not very good looking PhD (female) was dead set against prostitution because of all the usual reasons, breeds more crime, ladies are truly not happy, the men are scumbags and only objectizing women - treating the women as if they are not people but just objects.

How many of you out there commit crimes because of prostitution? This is the biggest load of crap I think I ever heard, probably the opposite, how many ladies would be committing crimes if they did not have the income? All humans have happiness at sometimes and sadness at others, does being as the show called a "sex worker." make you unhappy? If so some of you should go to Hollywood cuz your acting abilities are fantastic. I have seen one provider, oops Sex worker, that I got the feeling she had a moral dilemma with what she was doing so I stopped seeing her. I liked her and did not want to be a part of something she would regret and resent, I stayed in touch as friend but never saw her again as a client. Her hapiness is more important to me than my desires.

People that know me, also know I am the farthest thing from a scumbag as one can get. I do not look at any women as objects but as people. granted I am the customer and have requests but I always respect the individual's right to say no. I respect the ladies I see as humans and I think most of the guys here do the same thing. Is stopping to see a beautiful lady that did wonderful sexual things for me because of her moral dilemma a scummy thing to do? I do not think so. Maybe I am niave but I do not see this hobby as harming society in any way whatsoever. In fact it may have helped, here is an example:

A lady I know who is not hobby related is interested in dating me. She is very good looking and has wonderful legs (I am a leg man!). I have not gone out with her, yet, because I am only interested in being with her sexually. I feel we are not very compatible for a relationship, she still bar hops and drinks and partys on every weekend. I am not interested in that sort of lifestyle. Here is the real killer, though, she is a Cowboys fan - never work for me. I would have certainly been with her by now if not for the hobby and she would have gotten hurt cuz I was not going to be with her for long. So, the hobby has helped this lady and she has no idea. Although to be completely honest I still flirt with her and lead her on somewhat. Maybe, I am a scumbag!

I want to hear your thoughts: "Why does society shun prositution?" I think it is mostly shunned from religious nutballs, ladies that would not be able to sell themselves (too ugly), and men that feel they do not need hobby. Men that are into the conquest thing (I can get laid without having to pay for it, Yeah, me too except I feel guilty when I do not call her back). In the hobby I do not pay for sex, I pay to have great sex and feel guilt free. This is a great hobby!!
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #2
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
A lady I know who is not hobby related is interested in dating me. She is very good looking and has wonderful legs (I am a leg man!). I have not gone out with her, yet, because I am only interested in being with her sexually. I feel we are not very compatible for a relationship, she still bar hops and drinks and partys on every weekend. I am not interested in that sort of lifestyle. Here is the real killer, though, she is a Cowboys fan - never work for me.
Well what the hell ya waiting on dude???.....Send her up here to ole BIG C.....I'll be more than happy to tag it for ya .....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #3
UNDER THE RADAR
BANNED

Encounters: 1

As they say, "Prostitution is the oldest profession, with the least amount of respect" the social negitivity of prostitution basically revolves around christian societal norms of expectation, also most religions have partner for life expectations to focus on FAMILY as well as societal ideals. Most people traditionally were raised in homes that empahsised on getting a education, finding a career, and finding that special person to marry, have children, build a home and family with. In the religious context sex is not necessarily supposed to be for personal pleasure purposes, but for reprocreation to have children and build a family. Sex for personal lustful purposes is deemed a moral short fall in the context of religion, but sex is also a natural urge based on attraction, just like hunger is a natural needed for nutrition. Lust for women no matter how strong is something that a man in terms of religion should try to control, if unable to do so the man is deemed morally weak. A "Prostitute" is looked on in terms as immoral or wicked temptation in society. The prostitute knowing mens need, attraction, and natural urge for sex, and his personnal self struggle to manage his temptation purposely puts themselves in the eye of such men using their weakness to tempt them for monetary gain or personal fulfillment of some sort. The prostitute takes advantage of the mens lust for sex in society for personal gain. Even the strongest of men morially will eventually break if tempted enough. Prostitutes are looked on as home wreckers and destroyers of families, for mostly it is married men that lust out side their marriage who fall for the graces of a prostitute. This in many cases destroy homes that have children in them, in which case children are left out in society with out a home.
UNDER THE RADAR is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
I watched a show last night concerning prostitution and how society considers the activity taboo. The women are shunned and the men are ostrasized. Plenty of PhD types were interviewed and there prognosis was not consistent on why society looks down on sex for money. I did notice the old, not very good looking PhD (female) was dead set against prostitution because of all the usual reasons, breeds more crime, ladies are truly not happy, the men are scumbags and only objectizing women - treating the women as if they are not people but just objects.

How many of you out there commit crimes because of prostitution? This is the biggest load of crap I think I ever heard, probably the opposite, how many ladies would be committing crimes if they did not have the income? All humans have happiness at sometimes and sadness at others, does being as the show called a "sex worker." make you unhappy? If so some of you should go to Hollywood cuz your acting abilities are fantastic. I have seen one provider, oops Sex worker, that I got the feeling she had a moral dilemma with what she was doing so I stopped seeing her. I liked her and did not want to be a part of something she would regret and resent, I stayed in touch as friend but never saw her again as a client. Her hapiness is more important to me than my desires.

People that know me, also know I am the farthest thing from a scumbag as one can get. I do not look at any women as objects but as people. granted I am the customer and have requests but I always respect the individual's right to say no. I respect the ladies I see as humans and I think most of the guys here do the same thing. Is stopping to see a beautiful lady that did wonderful sexual things for me because of her moral dilemma a scummy thing to do? I do not think so. Maybe I am niave but I do not see this hobby as harming society in any way whatsoever. In fact it may have helped, here is an example:

A lady I know who is not hobby related is interested in dating me. She is very good looking and has wonderful legs (I am a leg man!). I have not gone out with her, yet, because I am only interested in being with her sexually. I feel we are not very compatible for a relationship, she still bar hops and drinks and partys on every weekend. I am not interested in that sort of lifestyle. Here is the real killer, though, she is a Cowboys fan - never work for me. I would have certainly been with her by now if not for the hobby and she would have gotten hurt cuz I was not going to be with her for long. So, the hobby has helped this lady and she has no idea. Although to be completely honest I still flirt with her and lead her on somewhat. Maybe, I am a scumbag!

I want to hear your thoughts: "Why does society shun prositution?" I think it is mostly shunned from religious nutballs, ladies that would not be able to sell themselves (too ugly), and men that feel they do not need hobby. Men that are into the conquest thing (I can get laid without having to pay for it, Yeah, me too except I feel guilty when I do not call her back). In the hobby I do not pay for sex, I pay to have great sex and feel guilt free. This is a great hobby!!

National Geographic's Taboo? great program, you see some weird shit in this program. I missed that one about the prositition angle, I knew that was comming up soon from the promos, but didn't know it was on this week.

Having not seen the program, do you when NG reruns it?

speaking of the program, did it focus on the streetwalkers or the agency call girls or independents or both?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

That is the program, it concentrated mostly on street walkers, but had some brothels and seemed like what they called "hi-end" ladies. I took the high end ladies to be what is here, independents. The show talked about all the reasons why ladies get into biz and then get trapped by a pimp, drugs, etc.etc.

I do not know when it airs again but to be fair the program ended showing a disabled man in England going to the Netherlands (where prostitution is legal) to have sex. His arms and legs do not function correctly and he was wheel chair bound so he has little opportunity to meet women. So, he pays for sex. The question was: does the disability make it seem less immoral? The ugly PhD did not care and the religious fanatics did not care either. His father actually brought him to the Netherlands, what a Dad!!

It was a good show and what made more interesting is that I hobby so I could form opinions on both sides of issue and speak from experience.

If I see when it airs I will PM you
Old 04-25-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

What I hate about those shows is they only interview people with moral objections to the Hobby. Alot of the ladies say they do it for the sex and get to benifit by getting paid for it. Best of both worlds. I didn't watch this one on NG but they usually only target the street walkers with drug issues and pimps, not the ladies we know and love. I've also found it's not a good idea to watch it while with the SO, she asks alot of questions.LOL
guest051312 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

RPM babe...you are sooooooooooo wise{thats why we all luv yas}!!!Great points everyone!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:30 AM   #8
April Showers
Account Disabled

User ID: 3082
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you catch the part where they said that in the Netherlands the government actually pays for up to 12 sessions a year for the disabled? I thought that tidbit was rather interesting!
April Showers is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #9
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Yes, I did see that, so you saw it too, April? That is right disabled people get a free bee or at least a government sponsored sexual romp paid for by the tax payers. Now that's an interesting idea.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #10
laoilman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

From my personal perspective I have to say the hobby has probably saved my marriage. I have been with the same woman for 25 yrs but still have the desire for something different from time to time. I have an extremely hectic work schedule and have limited time for the hobby but try to take adavntage of it whenever possible. I tried an affair once and that turned out to be a big mistake and almost cost me a lifetime of work along with my family. I just need a little varity from time to time and then am more than content to go back to the s/o. There's no worry about her following you home and wanting you to leave the wife. I think at the end of the day we both leave the session with what we came for. I, like Outdoorsman, treat the ladies with respect and hope we both have fun while with them. Even though I am the one paying for it I still want her to have a good time and enjoy herself duirng the session also. I guess it just depends on which realm of the prostitution spectrum you are dealing with. I think we are far removed from the trials and tribulations of the street walker with a pimp. I don't have any disire to have that experience but could see how some people could find that part of it objectionable. But on the other hand, the part of the hobby I am exposed to is the one where we have our session in nice hotel rooms with beautiful well groomed women who (if you so desire) provide a real gfe experience. Hell I think it's GREAT.
laoilman is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:20 PM   #11
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink At least

one man a month says we have seriously helped save his marriage... That makes me feel wonderful where i at the start questioned my morality. Annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good points annie!! I am sure alot of wifes would thank us if they knew how we "helped" them out in their marriage{lol}!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:50 PM   #13
NshoreGeorge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Tattoo,....Tattoo,.... I like the hobby a lot but not committed enough to get a Tattoo....
Just saying......LOL

Beans w/Tobasco
NshoreGeorge is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #14
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by NshoreGeorge View Post
Tattoo,....Tattoo,.... I like the hobby a lot but not committed enough to get a Tattoo....
Just saying......LOL

Beans w/Tobasco
Ummmmmm, wtf??!!??
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG C View Post
Ummmmmm, wtf??!!??

looks like you got shwooshed! LOL!