Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162690
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453232
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2012, 12:27 AM   #1
Onthe DL
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6
Default NBA continued discussion

HID will immediately say this is a firestarter but...

I was checking out the BP to make sure a new girl Diamond didn't post there first and came across this ad:

http://shreveport.backpage.com/Femal...ing-20/4794134

This girl is young, sleek, attractive, dark-skinned and if she weren't on BP I would totally want to call her up. Except I get to the part where she has an NBA policy and I am thrown off despite knowing that anyone of any race is entitled to their own personal preference.

Am I just showing my ass here or is there something even more wrong with us than usual when someone discriminates against their own race? Everyone is entitled to their own preferences I know. Some have had bad experiences and associate those experiences with the race of the perpetrator.
And it's backwards to accept it when a non-AA provider saying NBA yet raise eyebrows when an AA provider does the same thing. The Dave Chappelle skit about the blind black white-supremacist comes to mind and points out the uncomfortably hilarious absurdity.

But it raises a question to me nonetheless: Do providers feel they are more likely to attract a greater number of clients on the whole if they say they won't see black guys?
If that's actually true - Just sayin - that's really fucked up
Onthe DL is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:45 AM   #2
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

It's, unfortunately, quite common.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:36 AM   #3
Mini Racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Personally, I've seen providers of every ethnic group and all have been wonderful. However, in talking to ladies about this MOST have said their NBA policy has been based in a bad experience. The ladies I have talked with have told me they have, or their roommates, or close friends have had problems with the way they were treated, or the attitudes they have encountered, so they set their policy accordingly. I'm not saying it is a good thing, simply a choice. Speaking to some black providers I have been told it is the younger guys that have been a problem, so maybe it is more an age thing. Just sharing info.
Mini Racer is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Onthe DL... This is actually a good and thought provoking post with lots of questions that could be answered here.... BUT, just remember this one final thought for this hobby of ours: Her pussy--- Her rules! End of conversation. Just move on.

MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #5
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

This is just my opinion and it only applies to some...

I think for most, it is just a marketing technique to attract prejudice clientele who think a hooker is somehow cleaner if she hasn't been penetrated by black dick.

I think black girls who have an NBA policy are ignorant and most girls with NBA policies don't screen, so this is the only measure they can use try and protect themselves from criminals ( who are all black apparently.)

Some girls are insecure or have some self-hatred going on and what to do as much as possible to disassociate themselves from that race.

Also I think that excuse..."I don't see anyone I wouldn't date in real life- that includes black men- is a big crock of shit" This isn't the fucking dating game he just wants to fuck you, they say this like they would give every white client the time of day if they met in civvies life.

I have met plenty of well put together and mature men of African American origins and they are just as passionate, sweet, and attentive as any other real date I have. The only thing I discriminate with is age, and that applies to every race- but I hardly have anyone under 30 inquire about my company so it's not really a problem.
Tis all
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #6
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthe DL View Post
HID will immediately say this is a firestarter
I ain't THAT predictable. Like Muffy said, this is a good thread. All that is asked is that no slurs be dropped.

Now, I'll add my buck ninety-five. Gals have all kind of rules. It seems the most common is the NBA exclusion. Second, is probably the age restriction (ex. no guys under 35). But I even know a gal that won't go FS with anyone of above average size. The point is, no matter what the reason a gal has the final say. Yours truly has gotten bounced before. It sucks. But ya move on.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #7
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post

I think for most, it is just a marketing technique to attract prejudice clientele who think a hooker is somehow cleaner if she hasn't been penetrated by black dick.

I think black girls who have an NBA policy are ignorant and most girls with NBA policies don't screen, so this is the only measure they can use try and protect themselves from criminals ( who are all black apparently.)

Some girls are insecure or have some self-hatred going on and what to do as much as possible to disassociate themselves from that race.

Also I think that excuse..."I don't see anyone I wouldn't date in real life- that includes black men- is a big crock of shit" This isn't the fucking dating game he just wants to fuck you, they say this like they would give every white client the time of day if they met in civvies life.

I have met plenty of well put together and mature men of African American origins and they are just as passionate, sweet, and attentive as any other real date I have. The only thing I discriminate with is age, and that applies to every race- but I hardly have anyone under 30 inquire about my company so it's not really a problem.
Tis all

Well said, unfortunately we have not had the pleasure of meeting. hopefully one of these days.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #8
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthe DL View Post
HID will immediately say this is a firestarter but...

I was checking out the BP to make sure a new girl Diamond didn't post there first and came across this ad:

http://shreveport.backpage.com/Femal...ing-20/4794134

This girl is young, sleek, attractive, dark-skinned and if she weren't on BP I would totally want to call her up. Except I get to the part where she has an NBA policy and I am thrown off despite knowing that anyone of any race is entitled to their own personal preference.

Am I just showing my ass here or is there something even more wrong with us than usual when someone discriminates against their own race? Everyone is entitled to their own preferences I know. Some have had bad experiences and associate those experiences with the race of the perpetrator.
And it's backwards to accept it when a non-AA provider saying NBA yet raise eyebrows when an AA provider does the same thing. The Dave Chappelle skit about the blind black white-supremacist comes to mind and points out the uncomfortably hilarious absurdity.

But it raises a question to me nonetheless: Do providers feel they are more likely to attract a greater number of clients on the whole if they say they won't see black guys?
If that's actually true - Just sayin - that's really fucked up
DL don't waste your time drilling into this topic, I sure you know that this very topic is a ongoing discussion on the national page. I saw the very add you reference and wanted to contact her and late her know she's not welcome, but I quickly caught myself and realized in the long run she will only do herself a disservice. Just watch before long she will remove that restriction most AA girls end up doing so (not sure why). But for me once you post a NBA policy I move on quickly and will no reconcider we she changes her mind.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #9
Guest020813-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 44473
My ECCIE Reviews

i do not ask race when screening, if screening is passed, then I have no challenge with race.
Guest020813-03 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #10
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

I always read these threads with interest not necessarily for the subject matter but more so as to why the person posted what they did. We all have biases and prejudices based on our individual life experiences and our perception of right and wrong and seeing those in these posts are quite interesting. Most if not all opines are right and wrong to some degree and often the most simplistic ones seem the most right. My favorite is one given by a well-known ECCIE provider is: White guys are just easier to get off. While the merits of this business model can be debated, it is a valid business model for her.

Thanks for the topic & post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog View Post
But I even know a gal that won't go FS with anyone of above average size....
Yours truly has gotten bounced before. It sucks. But ya move on.
HID
What are you trying to say HID? BTW, I think we are both referencing the same provider.

-hk
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #11
Lovely Callie
Account Disabled

User ID: 119107
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I think for most, it is just a marketing technique to attract prejudice clientele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headkeeper View Post
My favorite is one given by a well-known ECCIE provider is: White guys are just easier to get off. While the merits of this business model can be debated, it is a valid business model for her.
-hk
I think it cones down to this. Most of these AA black providers on BP have been introduced to this via jobs stripping. In the strip clubs, black men typically want the girl to work hard for her few dollars while white men are easier to get money from. That is not a rascist assumption, it is a fact. I once worked as a cocktail waitress in a strip club, and all the girls flocked to the white boys because they were easy.

Now as providers, they seek to market themselves the same way they do as strippers. To them, white guys are easy, harmless, and easy to get over on.

Also, it may be considered that AA providers have a NBA policy because the are afraid of seeing a client who is related to them or knows them. Fact is, Louisiana cities just aren't big enough. My AA father's family is from SWLA and is huge! In that area, the degree of separation between a random individual and a cousin of mine is like 1.5. Perhaps it is not so much discrimination, but avoiding recognition.
Lovely Callie is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #12
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zada Knight View Post
i do not ask race when screening, if screening is passed, then I have no challenge with race.
This is my view as well. As I mention in all of these threads I was robbed twice (and assaulted during one of those) by white guys. If I discriminated based on personal experience I'd be out of business.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:50 PM   #13
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Long long ago....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Callie View Post

Also, it may be considered that AA providers have a NBA policy because the are afraid of seeing a client who is related to them or knows them. Fact is, Louisiana cities just aren't big enough. Perhaps it is not so much discrimination, but avoiding recognition.
When I started I implemented this very same policy for this reason and this reason alone.

As a graduate of a HBCU and a very active member of social clubs I found it very necessary to do so at that time. Ensuring this lifestyle remained separate from my real life.

Realizing how asinine and offensive my initial ads appeared,I promptly found a new way to screen out the lovely AA gentlemen that may possibly know me personally.

Best thing I could have ever done.

Imho the "bad experiences" line just doesn't make much sense to me in this business.

Still waiting to see the same "providers" exclude White males after a bad experience. Every lady has the right to choose who they see regardless of the reason. I just tend to have a little more respect for those who are straight up about it.

Unfortunately ,truth be told, there just aren't enough active AA males in P4P to make an impact. If an AA gentleman wants to really be progressive he will stop second chancing the NBA providers. When the same lady who turned you down based upon race 6 months ago finds herself in a financial bind and offers to see you for a discount, simply reply"Nah I'm good"

Guaranteed if you were in the NFL,NBA etc you wouldn't have this problem
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #14
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mssppislm View Post
Imho the "bad experiences" line just doesn't make much sense to me in this business.

Still waiting to see the same "providers" exclude White males after a bad experience.
Thank you. Like I said, I'd be out of f'ing business if I excluded the race of the ones who robbed me.

I've updated my sig to reflect all of these threads. Black, green, purple - all welcome
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #15
Guest082615-1
Account Disabled

Quote:

I couldn't disagree with Skylar more.

I (as I assume for most men on these boards) don't see only women with NBA policies. So having an NBA policy isn't a marketing technique that brings ladies more business.

I (as I assume for most men on these boards) see the ladies I want to, whether they've been "penetrated by black dick" or not. Frankly, I find that statement a bit offensive. And to say a lady has an NBA policy to attract "prejudice clientele" because a white guy might feel the "hooker" is somehow cleaner for not doing black guys knocks on the door of racism, or should I say reverse racism.

It's the lady and her menu that attract me (as I assume for most men on these boards), not the other clientele she sees.

To say " black girls who have an NBA policy are ignorant" is an insult to black girls (and to all girls for that matter) who have an NBA policy.

And to say "most girls with NBA policies don't screen" is just wrong. I have seen some gals with NBA policies, and by the time they finished screening me, I could have passed top level security for the NSA.

And to also say "Some girls are insecure or have some self-hatred going on" because they have an NBA policy is a real stretch. With all due respect Skylar, where did you get your psychology degree? Did you psychoanalysed all the NBA ladies or just divined this information from your experiences.

Look, here's the deal. Girls (black, white, asian, latino or mixed) have the right to see who they want for whatever reasons they want. And if a lady has an NBA policy, it doesn't make her any of the things you said. It just means she doesn't care (for whatever reason) to see black guys.

Like MM said "her pussy, her rules" and as I say: to each their own without judgment.
Guest082615-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women