Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Khloe Jay
Account Disabled

User ID: 22982
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Three Sides To Every Story...Latest Review! snowmanintexas

In response to my latest review! I do not know what was said in bcd comments, I do however, remember this gentleman. Wow this really goes to show that there is always three sides to a story and in this case.. his side, my side, and the truth! This gentleman, did come to visit me, and yes we did have a conversation, AFTER, he asked me about a few different name and location changes and various postings that I had made through out this year. Because he has been on this board, 4 months short of a year, I figured, I could trust him and answer him honestly. From what I am reading, in the open, in the comments that are available for me as a provider, this guy betrayed the trust that I had placed in him and may have aired what I had told him concerning the name and location changes and the reasoning behind the various posting that I had made this year. This is fine, I am good, learned a lesson the hard way, can't trust anyone, not everyone is responsible enough to keep private information to themselves, even when the information is the truth! I just want to clairy a few things, this gentleman was not respectful of my time, he was late upon arrival, very late, which put my schedule behind! He had no consideration for anyone! This gentleman, did not pay $50 he paid $. When he showed up to my location, he asked me what was on the menu, and without going into too much detail, for him, it was massage only! I did not charge him for anything but a massage.. He Got A Massage..no LFK, no cbj, no doggie, and I am not sure what the hell RCG is, but with this guy, I am pretty sure that did not happen either! I have never ever complained about any review, I belive that gentlemen have the right to their reviews, but when a gentleman lies about activities, that is where I draw the line! My hair is black, that is true, but it is not to my mid back, its long and all the way down my back! In some shoots with the lighting my hair will be lighter depending on the lights and yes I do from time to time color it and probably have done so since my last photo shoot! I am not 5'2, I am 5'5 and my weight is 160lbs not 150lbs! I do wear corsets (((Not Corsett, please learn to spell))) I do have very huge boobs, I do wear lipstick, but I never ever, outside of a photo shoot, wear eye liner! I do not even own eye liner! So here you have it, three sides to a story, his side, my side, and the truth, which is up to each individual to decide! Just a thought for this reviewer, how would you like it if I put out all of your info that you gave me during our session? like your drivers plates, your phone number, your name, you know things that you trusted me with? Just how would you feel? So that it is known, I will be relocating changing my location tomorrow, I do not need any issues with anyone and I will from this point on require more screening. I will be requiring references and I will be checking those references! I am sorry to all of you on here that are NICE RESPECTFUL GENTLEMEN there is always the one that screws it up for everyone!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Cool

Oh my...

Old 11-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Thanks for your side.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #4
Khloe Jay
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dont think that I was asking for...

Thanks for the "No Pity" but wasn't asking for any! Just a question, why do you feel that you have to whit night this asshole? I have an idea, why don't you set up time to meet with him, have him show up to your location, dirty and smelly, let me know how much you enjoyed your visit with him and Ill send the the "no pity" back to ya, what is this bro-mance going on. No disrespect but I think he is rude and I think you are rude! I think you know what you can do with your "no pity" comment! I simply posted my side of things so there is no need for anyone to be rude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover14 View Post
Oh my...
Old 11-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #5
Prowordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

First, I would counsel every Provider to make sure their screening is always tight and as thorough as possible. So, Khloe, if yours has slipped - tighten up!
It does seem like Snow's senses were pretty well assaulted what with the distractions . Geez, gal, the guy just came to get "rubbed the right way"! And if he did indeed show up less than in mostly perfect condition, couldn't you have offered a shower, sponge bath or, at the worst, declined to see him? I've read of ladies who have done both.

Perhaps if you want to have someone to share the personal information and stories with, find a client that might like to take you out for coffee or drinks and do your talking there.

I gotta side with the others that kinda lean toward Space on this one...the Truth lies in the middle with you one one end and Space on the other. I'm lining up somewhere to the Space side of the middle.
I think he was very generous in giving you a YES recommendation after what he apparently went through.

And btw - the correct spelling is c-l-a-r-i-f-y. And notice that "white" has an "e"...and it's not "night" but "knight" as the phrase is properly used - White Knight.
And RCG is just a 180 thrown into the CG!

Okay, I probably will be branded with "asshole" for being rude as well. So be it. Got my old bunker gear on, boots pulled up and balaclava in place under my helmet. Gimme the knob and send me in!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:29 PM   #6
Khloe Jay
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank you for reading...

Thank you for reading and being respectful..I really do appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck12 View Post
Thanks for your side.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #7
Khloe Jay
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default bottom line...

If you read the whole thread that I posted you will find, after he asked, he got the whole name change location change and various postings story! If no one would have posted under his review in the details that I as a provider can see, I would have never known that he may have aired some of the info that I gave him in reply to his questioning! Also, I think that I was pretty generous in going through with any activities with him, again, there is a reason, it was just a massage and I did not run and make a public report as to why he received just a massage! He lied about the details of the visit! He got my details wrong. Now because I know this guy is a jerk and will retaliate, I have to switch my location! This is the last I am going to comment on this issue because I did not write this thread to argue, or start anything, I am one that believes in picking and choosing one's battles! I simply wrote to have my side of things aired! As was written to me in a PM and I quote "some of these guys lie to wives, kids, friends, they are professionals at lying and have no second thoughts about lying, so its easy for them to get into a review and lie! I am over it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowordsmith View Post
First, I would counsel every Provider to make sure their screening is always tight and as thorough as possible. Unfortunately there are guys out there with less than "normal" and less than "considerate" intentions. So, Khloe, if yours has slipped - tighten up!
It does seem like Snow's senses were pretty well assaulted what with the phone, your apparetly impressive physique and appearance and the location as well as the personal stories. Geez, gal, the guy just came to get "rubbed the right way"!
Perhaps if you want to have someone to share the personal stories with, find a client that might like to take you out for coffee or drinks and do your talking there.

I gotta side with the others that kinda lean toward Space on this one...the Truth lies in the middle with you one one end and Space on the other. I'm lining up somewhere to the Space side of the middle.
I think he was very generous in giving you a YES recommendation after what he apparently went through.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #8
Prowordsmith
Valued Poster

Just because he asked you doesn't mean you HAVE to tell him anything. Remember, all this is a fantasy FOR YOU ans well as for us. Sometimes reality sticking its noisome head in things just screws it all up on all levels.

But thanks for your side anyway, Khloe...it's always interesting to her the "other side".

Looks like my anticipated hot time fizzled out with just a pumpcan squirt. We pickin' up and headin' back to the house now, Loo?
Old 11-29-2011, 09:51 PM   #9
RobbThrobb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Keep your head up Ms. Khloe two different people with two different perspectives. There are bad providers as well as bad clients in this hobby. Maybe both of you were having a bad day. None of us are perfect.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #10
Prowordsmith
Valued Poster

Nicely put, Robb! And oh so true!
Old 11-29-2011, 10:04 PM   #11
Khloe Jay
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

RobbThrobb and Prowordsmith you are right, I do not want to argue with anyone, not really in my character. Things are what they are and I am sorry if I came across as rude or B****y please forgive me, thanks for your comments, and to be honest, I am having a crappy day/evening xoxo
Old 11-30-2011, 03:40 AM   #12
Prowordsmith
Valued Poster

Tomorrow's another day, Khloe. Get a good night's sleep, put today behind you and wake up knowing that each day is a brand new start to everything - a chance to do it right this time. And ain't it great that that happens every 24 hours?!!!

Now if the old house bell in my memory will let me rack out that night, this ol' firefighter is gonna finish my shift in the bunkroom! G'Night!
Old 11-30-2011, 07:23 AM   #13
Drtry2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Is it just me or do you think the Providers are getting way to uncomfortable with us sharing private information?

This is the second rant in the last few weeks about what is or isn't written in the private area.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #14
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtry2 View Post
Is it just me or do you think the Providers are getting way to uncomfortable with us sharing private information?

This is the second rant in the last few weeks about what is or isn't written in the private area.
In this case, it's the guys that screwed up by not keeping the ROS comments in private tags.

Khloe screwed up by opening up to a guy she just met. Khloe, if you have had such a bad time in the past and now feel you have to move.... that is on you this time.

Just like what should be kept private in the bedroom and in the ROS of the reviews.... we all know it doesn't happen.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #15
Khloe Jay
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

While moving today, my phone was blowing up with text messages from many other ladies in t his area, wow, apparently other ladies in this area had the same issues with this gentleman as I had... He was late, he was rude, and they had to ask him to shower! After meeting with this gentleman, I did not run straight to info share to warn ladies that he was late rude and not showered as these are things that we sometimes run into..just part of our occupation and not really a big alert! However I hope this thread is read by every single lady in this area...not only was he late, rude, and not showered for me as well as some other ladies in this area, he has diarrhea of the mouth. I would hate for any other lady to see him and risk getting bashed by this gentleman! Ladies take a pass on this money, it's totally not worth the risk!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women