Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation SUBJECTIVELY SPEAKING... Who does what to curl your toes & bring you back time & time again? Not just WHO but WHY? Preferred techniques vary from person to person, so let's get to the nitty gritty. ;)

Hello Guys & Gals!

I've had this post in the past w/ great results & appreciation for allowing people to hone in on the specifics of their ISO's. There are always new members joining up who are starting out at square one & for the seasoned members, it's sometimes tedious to respond to the same posts we see cycle around monthly. Hopefully we'll get some good data that will be accessible and valid for some time to come.

So, curious minds wanna know? Who does what and why?

XOXOXOX

Kat
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Genesis Nicole. DFK to make me hard, Russian and bbbj to make me lie down, teabagging to make me thrash and cry out and slam my head into the wall (oops), bbbj to settle me enough for cowgirl, cowgirl and NE for fun, mish to finish. I generally don't finish in cowboy; GN is an occasional exception to that rule.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:48 AM   #3
GRIN OF SIN
Valued Poster

A certain provider with the initials, VL, gave me the best BJ of my life. So much so, that I think I probably went through about 5 different positions during lol. 69 was probably my favorite position and it made me contemplate a 60 minute 69 session with said ISO.

My last girlfriend, although not an ISO, used to grind the hell out of me, while on top and I gotta say, I really enjoyed it lol. Something animalistic about the way she did it... as if her motto was "grind till ya die", or something. Good stuff.
GRIN OF SIN is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:40 AM   #4
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Genesis, TM, are goodies. They have a style and class that's a pleasure to be around. Savannah is great too, especially if you like spinners.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:46 AM   #5
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Nothing specific that works every time. but usually it involves the woman being on top, though not necessarily in cowgirl. Usually, it involves lots of kissing but it's more of being in sync and letting the excitement feed on itself and build. There's no script but it's just being able to be in sync and in the moment. When that happens, and it's not all the time by any means, the heat will build and build to a hot hot hot climax but I'll cum and not lose my erection and be able to keep going, albeit slowly at first, but then transitioning back up to normal speed. If a gal can work that magic in her sex-dance, she's definitely in my All-Time Hall of Fame.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:05 AM   #6
chairspud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 116

I'll second Savannah also Alisha for spinners. Wicked Heather can just drive me crazy with her TUMA!!!
chairspud is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #7
munchman350
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

It's hard for me to say...different things with different providers. It's a combo of atmosphere and if we simply "click." Good BBBJ skills are a must.
munchman350 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:45 AM   #8
Carl
Account Disabled

When I was in college there was this girl who would work her tongue in my pee-hole during a blowjob. Now, that was pretty good.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:01 PM   #9
InU
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairspud View Post
I'll second Savannah also Alisha for spinners. Wicked Heather can just drive me crazy with her TUMA!!!
Since I've been with all three of these ladies including the thread author, I'll have to say that 3 of the 4 are birdwatchers. Now that's what I'm talking about. I'm a repeat customer when birdwatching is involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchman350 View Post
It's hard for me to say...different things with different providers. It's a combo of atmosphere and if we simply "click." Good BBBJ skills are a must.
Damn right they are. Nothing like a woman who knows how to play the flute. Skin flute that is. When there's some choking involved with goose bumps....mmmmmmmmm, OH YA!
InU is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #10
rCoder
Clit Explorer

An UTR noob introduced me to a position that was awesome. Me standing, her on the bed in froggie, her chest on the bed, knees tucked against her side. I'd push her derriere down with my hands then she'd spring it back up. It does take a limber gal as her mound would hit the bed on the down stroke.
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #11
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Hindu does it for me and gets me going over and over again.
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:19 AM   #12
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmm There was much more detailed participation on this thread previously. Some guys like "gliders" who don't necessarily suck really hard but let you glide in & out. Mouth may be open or closed per your preference. Others like super-suckers, some like lots of licking... This is the kind of info that does the drill-down for you guys asking about who gives the best BBBJ. Everyone has a pref & some of us gals are great at multiple styles - some have their trademark. I was hoping to make the research easier on the newbies or ISO guys by asking for SUBJECTIVE info like this.

I hope this breakdown helps w/ later responses.

Thanks...

And, BTW... What's Hindu referring to, Sir Hardin? I am not familiar w/ that one. *so many out there!!!* LOL
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:22 PM   #13
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
When I was in college there was this girl who would work her tongue in my pee-hole during a blowjob. Now, that was pretty good.
Carl, are you sure that was in college? (evil grin)!
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:38 PM   #14
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

There is a chick in Austin that can actually give you a hickey on your cock. And she loves to take it deep and keep it there. Now that is a fun time. I just wish I could remember her name.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #15
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

well Big Jake, when you remember who that was, PM me
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women