Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48533
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2022, 10:43 AM   #1
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Report of Criminals extorting money from alleged visitors to massage and hobby sites.

Sad that so much extortion money has been paid to these criminals. Others can speculate if this scam is related to the hacked
massage and hacked hobby sites.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/ma...ounty/2900313/

The Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office is warning residents about the latest cryptocurrency scam targeting men in North Texas.

According to the Tarrant County CDA’s Office, the scam begins when a man claiming to be an investigator with the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorneys Office calls his target.

The scammer tells the victim that he committed a crime when he contacted massage or sex-related websites, the CDA's Office said. The alleged crimes cited involved illegal sexual conduct.

The CDA’s Office said so far, the victims of this scam have mainly been elderly men.

If the target doesn't pay the fine, the scammer says he will be prosecuted. According to the Tarrant County CDA's Office, the fines are to be paid in increments to a bitcoin machine or kiosk at a location designated by the scammer.

The call appears to come from 817-884-1400, which is the general telephone number to the CDA, the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office said.

According to the CDA, senior citizens in Tarrant County have been tricked into paying fines that have totaled around $300,000.
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 10:47 AM   #2
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Thanks Buckwiser.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 06:44 PM   #3
justanotherday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post

According to the CDA, senior citizens in Tarrant County have been tricked into paying fines that have totaled around $300,000.

as long as payment continues, they will continue.
if LE says 300,000, it may very well be as much as 3,000,000 because who would report it and potentially be ridiculed and family finding out.

When i started going to relax in their early days, like a dumbass, i parked in the front. after awhile i started parking on the other side of the complex, just out of caution. once i was hanging around outside waiting for the appointment, and noticed many cameras set up to view outside areas.

a sb i saw a few times, about a year later someone texted me from her number. i replied back, "hey its been a long time!"

they replied, i just wanted to verify the number was current, as i'm reporting you to the police. Never heard anything else since then and its been maybe a year.

I speculated that the young lady (who told me about numerous drug issues she had) overdosed and her family gained access to her phone and was trying to hurt those who "hurt" her.
justanotherday is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 01:08 AM   #4
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherday View Post

a sb i saw a few times, about a year later someone texted me from her number. i replied back, "hey its been a long time!"

they replied, i just wanted to verify the number was current, as i'm reporting you to the police. Never heard anything else since then and its been maybe a year.

I speculated that the young lady (who told me about numerous drug issues she had) overdosed and her family gained access to her phone and was trying to hurt those who "hurt" her.
Bad habits and the hobby go hand and hand
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 02:28 PM   #5
ftango4
Valued Poster

So how do the criminals get the victims phone number? How do they know the victim is a customer/client etc? Or that the victim viewed xyz website?
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 03:18 PM   #6
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The same way robo callers get phone numbers I guess. Then they just call a bunch and hope they connect with a senior citizen gullible ever to fail for the scam. Scamming the elders is about as low as a person can go in life
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 04:01 PM   #7
ftango4
Valued Poster

Fortunately most senior citizens don't have bitcoin wallets. Maybe bitcoin machines take dollars. I think some of them maybe accept credit or debit cards. Not sure.
Old 02-27-2022, 08:04 PM   #8
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
The same way robo callers get phone numbers I guess. Then they just call a bunch and hope they connect with a senior citizen gullible ever to fail for the scam. Scamming the elders is about as low as a person can go in life
Yes it is! Completely agree
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 08:47 PM   #9
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

like willie sutton said when asked why he robbed banks - "that's where the cash is!"

scammers are going after businesses, governments, school districts, etc.
and regular folks and seniors.

i tell everyone i know - if you didnt buy something from the "emailer", are not expecting a package to be delivered, dont know "who" is calling you, or are asked to send money via gift cards, payment system or bitcoin, just delete the email (optionally marking it spam) or hang up.

now i gotta tell them "dont fall for the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney scam!" (esp my elderly guy friends, provider consumer or not :^}

sad to say, but if someone falls for this scam
"... If the target doesn't pay the fine, the scammer says he will be prosecuted. According to the Tarrant County CDA's Office, the fines are to be paid in increments to a bitcoin machine or kiosk at a location designated by the scammer. ..."
i'm sorry they lost the money. hopefully, they learned not to do it again.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 09:29 PM   #10
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Preying on people's "shame" is probably one of the oldest forms of scamming. The world we live in has all the variations of stupid people.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 09:42 PM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I have been getting the ''your bank account at (CHASE, Wells Fargo, etc.) Has been compromised.. Click here...'' a lot, recently.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 10:00 PM   #12
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
Preying on people's "shame" is probably one of the oldest forms of scamming. The world we live in has all the variations of stupid people.
Actually desperate people, probably with bad habits
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 10:27 PM   #13
ftango4
Valued Poster

Happy to report that most of the seniors I know don't really know what bitcoin is much less how to find a bitcoin atm in Dallas. Looks like most of them are down in the hood and the ATM fee aint cheap so none of them would do that.

Of bigger concern for the seniors down here in the hood is the potential pending bankruptcy of the Edgemere...
Old 02-28-2022, 06:04 AM   #14
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Thoughts on this...

Possibly hackers accessed private messages stored in provider accounts, and these messages contained phone numbers and names,age etc. Then the criminal has specific info with which to target victims.

Or a pimp and a lady/ladies could be doing this scam. Perhaps a provider who accepts Bitcoin for services. If she advertises on any board and was/is active, the extortionist will have phone numbers of potential victims.

The criminal likely gave the victims detailed instructions how to use a bitcoin kiosk.

$300,000 reported extorted just from North Texas hobbyists... maybe thats a small piece of what the criminals really got.

If the victims really are non-hobbyist over-70 year old men with diminished judgement who never hobby its suprising to me a criminal would assume he could get them to successfully follow instructions at a bitcoin kiosk
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 06:00 PM   #15
Doug4343
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Also, many scammers will post ads, fake ones. Once you call it, they got your number. One group did that, got your number, looked you up on social media, then posted your pic on their web site saying you were soliciting hookers….. another form of extortion to take it down. Hobby phone or google voice please
Doug4343 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women