Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-29-2019, 08:12 PM   #1
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Only because it’s been slow in here and I’m tired of the drama. Total off the wall question that may or may not be inappropriate. And please be honest. Most of us are human with the exception of a few trolls!

So. Say you schedule a session with either your ATF or a new girl you have had your eye on for a long time. At least an hour long. Maybe more. You’re all excited. Get ready. Have lunch than it’s time for dessert. So you get there. Things are going great. Until....... you feel that bubbling in your stomach. Ya gotta fart. ( maybe more! Lol ) You still have like 45 min to like 2 hours left.
What do u do?

This might offend some who find Flatulence unheard of. Especially from a woman. For that I’m not sorry. Get over yourself. Everyone does it !
I’m not even trying to be funny. I’m genuinely curious! Don’t be shy. No judgement zone.

I’ll start. Me personally. I’ll just let it go. Maybe not when someone’s face is between my legs or I’m getting done doggie style cuz that’s just rude! I at least give a heads up!
Old 07-29-2019, 08:23 PM   #2
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Word of advice, don't do Mexican for lunch. Lol

That's what the pre-shower is for.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:23 PM   #3
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Double post
Old 07-29-2019, 10:00 PM   #4
Five star
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

It has happened to me several times.lol
I just fart right back!
Old 07-29-2019, 10:05 PM   #5
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Gas isn’t a big deal, almost everyone can clamp down on that to get through an appointment.

A gurgling stomach is a different story as that’s usually a precursor to a diarrhea blowout, the timing of which can get very dicey. The closest I’ve come to this was when I was on my way to visit Gabrielle Fantasies when my stomach started acting up. Luckily I was running a head of time so I had time to hit the restroom in the lobby. Total freaking blowout. I never would have made the full hour. Thank god for showers.

If the situation was in doubt, I’d just end the session and say I wasn’t feeling well, and then get the hell out as fast as possible.

As a provider, would you give the client partial credit back if you realized the client was trying to protect you from a potentially horrendous scenario?
Old 07-30-2019, 12:04 AM   #6
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Gas isn’t a big deal, almost everyone can clamp down on that to get through an appointment.

A gurgling stomach is a different story as that’s usually a precursor to a diarrhea blowout, the timing of which can get very dicey. The closest I’ve come to this was when I was on my way to visit Gabrielle Fantasies when my stomach started acting up. Luckily I was running a head of time so I had time to hit the restroom in the lobby. Total freaking blowout. I never would have made the full hour. Thank god for showers.

If the situation was in doubt, I’d just end the session and say I wasn’t feeling well, and then get the hell out as fast as possible.

As a provider, would you give the client partial credit back if you realized the client was trying to protect you from a potentially horrendous scenario?
Honestly. If I knew what was going on with him than yea. Cuz without him saying he was was about to blow up a toilet I wouldn’t know why he was leaving. Either that or let him shit threw a screen door shower and resume activities if he was sure he was done with the bubble guts. Lol.

Idk. Maybe I’m weird. But farts still make me laugh. Maybe cuz I have kids and we laugh about it. Or maybe I’m immature when it comes to stuff like that. Also being a nurse for a long time I’ve seen and heard it all. Started in Peds so pretty much been spit on, peed on, thrown up on, shit on and a few bites. Also assisted in removing abscesses and taking care of boils and spider bites. So blood , puss and other bodily fluids Doesn’t really bother me. Now I’m in no way saying I am into water sports or shit fetishes ! So please, no PMs asking for that! Not gonna happen!
Old 07-30-2019, 12:14 AM   #7
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not talkin about prior to the visit. Lol. U know this bank in the middle of it. Haha

Funny thing is if you just tell the girl or guy what was gong on the other person would understand.

If I have to pass some gas I would literally say I’ll be back. Gonna go fart in the bathroom. Real quick, you’re welcome. Haha.
I’m the end it’s something to laugh about. It’s a normal thing. People just don’t like to talk about it. And think about it. In here. We chat. Plan a sexcapade. Meet up. Say hi and get naked and fuck. So is it really that hard to say I have to poop or fart? After all questions about Greek, oral , TUMA CIM spit swallow are asked all the time. Is this really a stretch to talk about this too?
Old 07-30-2019, 04:54 AM   #8
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some guys say... Do u mind if i freshen up. Try the old shit-flush-run the shower lol. Nothing wrong with a break during a multi hour !!
Old 07-30-2019, 06:21 AM   #9
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
So. Say you schedule a session with either your ATF or a new girl you have had your eye on for a long time. At least an hour long. Maybe more. You’re all excited. Get ready. Have lunch than it’s time for dessert. So you get there. Things are going great. Until....... you feel that bubbling in your stomach. Ya gotta fart. ( maybe more! Lol ) You still have like 45 min to like 2 hours left.
What do u do?

This might offend some who find Flatulence unheard of. Especially from a woman. For that I’m not sorry. Get over yourself. Everyone does it !
I’m not even trying to be funny. I’m genuinely curious! Don’t be shy. No judgement zone.

I’ll start. Me personally. I’ll just let it go. Maybe not when someone’s face is between my legs or I’m getting done doggie style cuz that’s just rude! I at least give a heads up!
Bwhahaha I love you!😂😂 better take some meds 💊 pepto maybe? Eh lol.
Old 07-30-2019, 06:56 AM   #10
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

This has never happened to me but I guess it would depend who I was with. I think that having to drop a deuce mid session would most likely end that session for me lol.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:05 AM   #11
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Bwhahaha I love you!😂😂 better take some meds 💊 pepto maybe? Eh lol.
Oh shit (pun intended). That and the fact that I do my best thinking on the pot gave me a great idea!
As a general rule. Before seeing a provider /client pop an Imodium and take some beano and you shouldn’t have any issues!

Problem solved. Lol.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:56 AM   #12
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Holy shit woman. I spit coffee all over my desk and keyboard three times.
This is some funny shit.
I excuse my self to the restroom to fart. But I follow the old rule about never taking a shit at a girls incall. Now if I am hosting then its game on.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:42 AM   #13
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

First of all, a Fart is just a Turd honking to pass!

I try to take care of business before I head to the appointment. Once, though, I arrived at the Incall and the need hit me. I texted my arrival not knowing how I'd handle things. She texted back that she was running 15-20 minutes late. I drove to the nearest restaurant and took care of business, including several wet paper towel wipes. Got back to her place and soon she texted she was ready. Great time and she never knew or suspected any foul play on my part.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:57 AM   #14
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Hey ZP, I guess that gives new meaning to GFE.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:34 AM   #15
ajlybj
Gaining Momentum

What a funny topic and I whole heartedly agree - equal farting rights for providers and clients!

Now, when it comes to me personally, if I can feel it coming then I’ll beg your pardon, or take my leave to the bathroom. But if it happens out of the blue then it is what it is. I would expect similar consideration from a provider.

If you have an upset stomach all bets are off. You can’t tell if it’s a one off, a bug, food poisoning, or whatever. I would explain the situation and beg my leave if it occurs in session. If it occurs before I would call and explain the situation and rebook. Likewise if it’s the provider and before a session, simply rebook. If during a session then I would prefer the provider stop and do whatever she needs to get well. Life happens so no point crying over it. The provider can then make a decision, when better, what if any, follow-up action is required. After all, we’re adults, we know that being sick is not fun.

So providers be honest. I typically have to use the bathroom several times the morning of an afternoon session due to a little anxiety/nerves (even at my age). Do you go through the same??
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women