Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2019, 11:31 AM   #1
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default Eye witness report! Huge crackdown hits the hoe tracks

They have a lot of state troopers all over the South Dallas hoe strolls, this has been going on for a couple of weeks now, the funny part is that the SW's are out in full force as are the tricks, they are pulling over a lot of people and about 5 state troopers gang up on one car.

A local no-tell employee told me it's been hot since the car wash shooting and offered to send me a hoe straight to my room if I got one, I passed on the generous offer
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 03:38 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Hmm.. looks like Vice is turning the screws everywhere. but I passed Walnut Hill the other night, and saw more SW's than I can remember for years.. all black, all on the north side of the street.

so whatever the Cops are doing isn't working.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 05:50 PM   #3
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

It will deter some but not all.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 06:01 PM   #4
BLM69
Valued Poster

This is true, I've picked up 3 SW during the past 2 weeks, 2 in the hot zone with LE around the corner. My luck is bound to run out someday
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 06:16 PM   #5
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Hmm.. looks like Vice is turning the screws everywhere. but I passed Walnut Hill the other night, and saw more SW's than I can remember for years.. all black, all on the north side of the street.

so whatever the Cops are doing isn't working.
Si exactamente Chung. I eat at Cesar's Tacos over at Walnut Hill often because I love their tasty authentic high quality food. When I went there for lunch a few days ago, I saw plenty of black SWs walking outside just like you wrote. All of them dressed up with their makeup and wigs on.

Whenever I go there, I see SWs eating inside too. They know that Cesar's is the place to be if you're hungry and in DFW, LOL! I've never talked to any of them because I'm just there to binge on tacos, tortas & tres leches cake. However if any of you like to do business with SWs (like you BLM), then you could go inside Cesar's tacos and try to talk to a SW inside there. Might be safer than talking to a SW on the street. Now you might have poor luck and find that there's no SW when you visit Cesar's but if you wait at Cesar's long enough (while enjoying a premium meal), I'm sure a few will walk in. Just a suggestion.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 06:18 PM   #6
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Cesar's Tacos, you say? Where's exactly may this fine gastronomical dining establishment be located at? I pink tacos. It goes on must see places to visit list when I go to Dallas.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 06:26 PM   #7
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
Cesar's Tacos, you say? Where's exactly may this fine gastronomical dining establishment be located at? I pink tacos. It goes on must see places to visit list when I go to Dallas.
This is the address: 2575 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75229.

If you feed that address into your smartphone or GPS device, you will be able to find the place. Cesar's Tacos is right next to Lucky Haven spa, NYNY spa, and Number 1 Choice spa.

The smart thing to do would be to visit one of those spas, have a 1 hour session where you tire yourself out & make yourself hungry, and then walk into Cesar's and enjoy a leisurely feast. Make sure that in addition to eating there, you order some more food to go because you will be craving it later in the day.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 10:11 PM   #8
7aurelius
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Very true...

I had a couple of them tell me the same about
7aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 12:25 AM   #9
blastersurvey
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

They were all over Deep Ellum this afternoon. (DPS)

I don't know who they were apprehending, but tonight was one of the first nights in a long while that I wasn't accosted by a bum...
blastersurvey is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 02:55 AM   #10
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastersurvey View Post
They were all over Deep Ellum this afternoon. (DPS)

I don't know who they were apprehending, but tonight was one of the first nights in a long while that I wasn't accosted by a bum...
I want to know what they're using other agencies in the Dallas streets? I seen nothing but state troopers with no DPD around.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:28 AM   #11
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

They brought in DPS to assist when the murder rate spiked a few months ago. DPD is seriously understaffed and can’t handle the volume.

I wonder if they’ve reassigned anyone yet from Vice. They’ve not advertised it, probably because it would be too embarrassing after the big announcement of reforming the unit, but they can’t let the violence elsewhere in the city continue to go unchecked while Vice happily rounds up middle-aged madams.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:47 AM   #12
Haro
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

They are busting strippers in Ft Worth. https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/18/...ource=facebook
Haro is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 06:49 AM   #13
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
Cesar’s has multiple locations in the area...I love me some Cesar’s Tacos off Davis in Oak Cliff, Pinocho’s (Pinocchio in Spanish) at Carroll & Main/Columbia, and El Pollo Regio (another chain in the area)
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 06:57 AM   #14
MojoR
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Cesar’s has multiple locations in the area...I love me some Cesar’s Tacos off Davis in Oak Cliff, Pinocho’s (Pinocchio in Spanish) at Carroll & Main/Columbia, and El Pollo Regio (another chain in the area)

Thanks for the taco suggestions!!! I've been watching The Taco Chronicles on Netflix and feel the need to fill up on some good local tacos.

Was at Bucks Dallas last night and I noticed that Dallas PD was all over the parking lots at Bachman Lake, when I drove by. Saw about 5 units checking all the parked cars and talking with anyone there. I've never seen that before..
MojoR is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 07:57 AM   #15
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haro View Post
They are busting strippers in Ft Worth. https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/18/...ource=facebook
These pigs have nothing better to do, I smell a trick round up coming soon
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women