Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2018, 02:51 PM   #1
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do you think MSOG should be an upcharge?

I'm sure this has been talked about here, the topic has always intrigued me. I'm a big proponent of personal volition and making choices that are right for you as an individual, I'd love to hear your opinion and why. Personally, I have never thought of it as an upcharge simply because I feel time is what is being paid for the majority of the time. I know the situation can vary though.

Providers, do you upcharge for this or not and why?

Clients, If this is enforced as an up charge, how does that land with you? What do you think?
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:02 PM   #2
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Does not matter to me I don't do MSOG. But I enjoy full hour. Only cost for MSOG is another condom. I will like to hear ladies reason for up charging.

Idea don't up charge but give me discount for only using one condom. Lol
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:04 PM   #3
MrIncredible
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

No MSOG/Upcharge for MSOG is not a deal killer but it's pretty darn close to it!
MrIncredible is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:15 PM   #4
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I like to ask newclients at the beginning of a session while they are taking off their pants if they usually do MSOG. If they say they're a one popper I will pace myself and offer a massage first or just go reaallly slow and get creative so that they feel they have gotten the most out of the session. If they are MSOG and they want to try for as many pops as possible, that's always a lot of fun too! I do love fast and furiousand a challenge. I should probably work on stopping sucking though after they cum because they will either start laughing or squirming away hehe
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:25 PM   #5
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Never an up charge .. Your time is your time so I say go for as many as you can... Even if you don't pop again it's always fun trying
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:26 PM   #6
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
Does not matter to me I don't do MSOG. But I enjoy full hour. Only cost for MSOG is another condom. I will like to hear ladies reason for up charging.

Idea don't up charge but give me discount for only using one condom. Lol
perfect answer
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:50 PM   #7
LOJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I always ask before seeing a new lady for the 1st time. Non-MSOG for an hour appointment would be a deal breaker for me.
LOJ is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #8
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

MSOG should always be allowed in an hour and longer sessions. I do not enjoying rushing nor do I care to be looking at the clock so I do not offer it in 30 min dates. I enjoying edging and keeping you there for as long as possible. I used to offer MSOG in half hour dates but after 90% of the dates would run over trying for a second pop 5 mins til, I unfortunately took it off my menu. Overstaying and not compensating for the overage or atleast tipping is not appropriate.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #9
He_bangs_her
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

MSOG? To be able to do that in the first place. Maybe with the right lady.
He_bangs_her is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:39 PM   #10
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Honest question: what percentage of men are capable of MSOG?
Are they one-minute wonders? Are they not getting a full pop on the first go? Are they staying hard and immediately going for the second? Are they in better cardio-vascular health?

I’ve got a friend who comes often but never much volume, and it never takes him long. Is he getting better orgasms/sex than me?
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:53 PM   #11
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
MSOG should always be allowed in an hour and longer sessions. I do not enjoying rushing nor do I care to be looking at the clock so I do not offer it in 30 min dates. I enjoying edging and keeping you there for as long as possible. I used to offer MSOG in half hour dates but after 90% of the dates would run over trying for a second pop 5 mins til, I unfortunately took it off my menu. Overstaying and not compensating for the overage or atleast tipping is not appropriate.
Same.
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:28 PM   #12
Blkcwby78
Gaining Momentum

It depends on the provider for me.
Blkcwby78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:41 PM   #13
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Up until a few months ago I could always MSOG within an hour. Lately not so much. So I do look for ladies that do offer MSOG for the hour sans upcharge.

Now if someone wanted MSOG in a 30min appointment? I could see where ladies would charge extra. That's a lot of activity crammed in a short amount of time.
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:08 PM   #14
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I could never understand the whole yes no thing on msog. I mean time is time right? If you are paying for 60 or 30 you should be able to run your course and the menu as you choos. So what if you pop once or 6 times like F2C why is cumming so different then just licking a girl for a half hour, you still pay the same. Anyways it’s kind of ridiculous to limit one in there abilities.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:18 PM   #15
Blkcwby78
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
I could never understand the whole yes no thing on msog. I mean time is time right? If you are paying for 60 or 30 you should be able to run your course and the menu as you choos. So what if you pop once or 6 times like F2C why is cumming so different then just licking a girl for a half hour, you still pay the same. Anyways it’s kind of ridiculous to limit one in there abilities.

IB
Very true
Blkcwby78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women