Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163189
Yssup Rider60843
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36941
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2017, 11:54 PM   #1
Teamlightskinned
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Megan Chanel Clarificarion

So, I made my first review on an absolutely gorgeous provider. The comments that followed in response to my review came with a lot of doubt. Especially as far as the menu. In particular DFK. I've opened up this thread to allow the provider to confirm the actions described in my review as true since she is only able to view the review and comments but not chime in herself. Megan Chanel, bring your sexy dreamy Latina self to this thread and give these fellas a lil' Quattro Quattro uno. See what I did there? That was Spanish lol.
Teamlightskinned is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:08 AM   #2
megan chanel
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 417604
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao thanks with ya lightskinned ass. Sexy ����, but anywho my menu varies yes dfk like what’s the problem.... it’s my decision on what i offer on my menu at time of visit some get more then others some get less then others depends but no offense to anyone, but try ya luck guys don’t be salty never know what u gonna get.... Lots beautiful other providers here also maybe I’m not ya cup of tea that’s why u have ya options...

thank ya chanel
megan chanel is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:42 AM   #3
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Ladies should insist on two rules.

1) the lady makes the rules

2) the lady makes sure the gents know the rules

Above has been my guidance for many years.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:32 AM   #4
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Good guidance. Put another way,

She brings the pussy, she makes the rules.
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:46 AM   #5
Tx4life
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

i totally agree, i had one provider who offered me BBFS who does massage and all of her reviews services were simple L1
Tx4life is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:14 AM   #6
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Yes and no

Quote:

CK... I agree that the provider should make her own rules concerning who she sees and what is on her menu. My problem with this particular provider is her ymmv attitude...some will get more some will get less. If she offers a specific menu for a specific rate I expect to get that. No less. At the very least the provider should advise me upon arrival that she will not offer me what I expected when appointment made giving me the choice to accept the limitations or just walk away. I do not want to pay my money and then have to take my chances on what services I may get. That seems to be this providers approach. To draw an analogy, why would I go to an auto dealership expecting to get a luxury model vehicle for a given price and then have to settle for a baseline model for the same price of the luxury model? No thank you Megan. Big pass!!

For Old Yeller... I bring the money I expect to get input on the rules, or at least to know what they are up front. Too many providers charging premium rates but delivering less than premium services.

One other thing.. There are far too many reviews posted that do not accurately describe the provider and the services given. Come on guys!
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:25 PM   #7
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xesaddict View Post
CK... I agree that the provider should make her own rules concerning who she sees and what is on her menu. My problem with this particular provider is her ymmv attitude...some will get more some will get less. If she offers a specific menu for a specific rate I expect to get that. No less. At the very least the provider should advise me upon arrival that she will not offer me what I expected when appointment made giving me the choice to accept the limitations or just walk away. I do not want to pay my money and then have to take my chances on what services I may get. That seems to be this providers approach. To draw an analogy, why would I go to an auto dealership expecting to get a luxury model vehicle for a given price and then have to settle for a baseline model for the same price of the luxury model? No thank you Megan. Big pass!!

For Old Yeller... I bring the money I expect to get input on the rules, or at least to know what they are up front. Too many providers charging premium rates but delivering less than premium services.

One other thing.. There are far too many reviews posted that do not accurately describe the provider and the services given. Come on guys!
Well I glad someone said it
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:31 PM   #8
Teamlightskinned
Registered Member

Quote:

I hear your logic. However, this provider made her menu clear and decided to give a client more. If she made her menu clear and then decided to give a client less, that would be a problem. So, you are going into the "dealership," so to speak, expecting a Mid-range car and the place decides to give you a high-end one at no extra cost. Do you complain and say what they offer didn't match their advertised deal or are you grateful for the upgrade? If you go into that same dealership expecting a mid range car and you get a lemon, that is a problem. In this case the upgrade is the issue people had.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #9
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Read her reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamlightskinned View Post
I hear your logic. However, this provider made her menu clear and decided to give a client more. If she made her menu clear and then decided to give a client less, that would be a problem. So, you are going into the "dealership," so to speak, expecting a Mid-range car and the place decides to give you a high-end one at no extra cost. Do you complain and say what they offer didn't match their advertised deal or are you grateful for the upgrade? If you go into that same dealership expecting a mid range car and you get a lemon, that is a problem. In this case the upgrade is the issue people had.
Team. If you got what you say you got than good for you. Most of us doubt that you did, but that’s not my issue here. In her reply Megan specifically says that ymmv at time of visit. Some will get more, some less. Invites everyone to come take their chances. If I want to play the lottery I will buy a lottery ticket, not visit a hooker who gives no assurances on her level of service. She states no kissing in her profile and you got kissing. Fine, but she comes here inviting us to roll the dice!! As I said before, I’ll pass!!
That is what prompted my response to CK’s reply.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:15 PM   #10
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

If her minimum level of service doesn't meet your needs, Pass. Never consider YMMV benefits in your decision.

I have very specific needs, and communicate them to the gal upfront. She understands, I understand, and we play, all drama free. No worries, mate!
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:33 PM   #11
Teamlightskinned
Registered Member

It's not about kudos to me it's about questioning the credibility of a review even after the provider and client verified services. That's a clear case closed.It's also about you seemingly not understanding that she has a base service that she provides. There isn't anything tricky about her statement here.The only gamble she alluded to in her very clear response is that if you ask her anything passed what she offers up front she may be open to it or not and you can feel free to gamble. If her baseline is fine with you then you aren't gambling and will get what was promised. Your point is clear but misdirected. This is not the situation you've described that you and I both would detest.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:36 PM   #12
Teamlightskinned
Registered Member

Quote:
Team. If you got what you say you got than good for you. Most of us doubt that you did, but that’s not my issue here. In her reply Megan specifically says that ymmv at time of visit. Some will get more, some less. Invites everyone to come take their chances. If I want to play the lottery I will buy a lottery ticket, not visit a hooker who gives no assurances on her level of service. She states no kissing in her profile and you got kissing. Fine, but she comes here inviting us to roll the dice!! As I said before, I’ll pass!!
That is what prompted my response to CK’s reply.

I do agree her verbiage could have been more neutral brother. Nevertheless, any sting or unsettling vibe it may put out doesn't trump the fact it is still logical and consistent with her actions and posts.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:47 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:00 PM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamlightskinned View Post
So, I made my first review on an absolutely gorgeous provider. The comments that followed in response to my review came with a lot of doubt. Especially as far as the menu. In particular DFK. I've opened up this thread to allow the provider to confirm the actions described in my review as true since she is only able to view the review and comments but not chime in herself. Megan Chanel, bring your sexy dreamy Latina self to this thread and give these fellas a lil' Quattro Quattro uno. See what I did there? That was Spanish lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megan chanel View Post
Lmao thanks with ya lightskinned ass. Sexy ����, but anywho my menu varies yes dfk like what’s the problem.... it’s my decision on what i offer on my menu at time of visit some get more then others some get less then others depends but no offense to anyone, but try ya luck guys don’t be salty never know what u gonna get.... Lots beautiful other providers here also maybe I’m not ya cup of tea that’s why u have ya options...

thank ya chanel
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:01 PM   #15
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

Maybe the light skinned negro has probably never kissed a hot hooker before. Let him enjoy it.
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women