Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35942
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2016, 11:23 AM   #1
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default And the mass exit continues-yet another long time Republican is voting for Clinton.

Meg Whitman long time conservative and GOP donor is voting for Clinton :http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politi...ent/index.html
Also, Chris Christie's top aide is also voting for Clinton. I can't understand why the so-called conservatives who respond in the political forum can't see the ship is sinking fast. I have been a life long Republican and this year I am casting my vote for Hillary- I have many other friends who 4 years ago would have told you that they wouldn't vote for Hillary if someone paid them a million dollars. Lexuslover, Dalilama, CuteOldGuy, I B hankering, Rey Laguna IIF and others keep thinking that Trump has a chance- you guys need to wake up and save the party- there has NEVER been a candidate eVER that has created this much turmoil within his own party- too bad you guys can't see what's happening- also ad the Koch brothers as ones who are not voting for Clinton and keep in mind these are two brothers who spent 100 million to defeat Obama.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:35 AM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Meg Whitman long time conservative and GOP donor is voting for Clinton :http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politi...ent/index.html
Also, Chris Christie's top aide is also voting for Clinton. I can't understand why the so-called conservatives who respond in the political forum can't see the ship is sinking fast. I have been a life long Republican and this year I am casting my vote for Hillary- I have many other friends who 4 years ago would have told you that they wouldn't vote for Hillary if someone paid them a million dollars. Lexuslover, Dalilama, CuteOldGuy, I B hankering, Rey Laguna IIF and others keep thinking that Trump has a chance- you guys need to wake up and save the party- there has NEVER been a candidate eVER that has created this much turmoil within his own party- too bad you guys can't see what's happening- also ad the Koch brothers as ones who are not voting for Clinton and keep in mind these are two brothers who spent 100 million to defeat Obama.
It's a binary choice, Lubed Wide-ass. Your stupid ass needs to wake up and realize that it's America that doesn't stand a chance if hildebeest is elected, Lubed Wide-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:40 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

More confirmation that Trump is not "establishment" ... easing the fears of Sander's voters!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 01:59 PM   #4
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

RINOS. Who needs'em?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:17 PM   #5
jma9
Douchebag Train Engineer

Encounters: 6

Quote:
"Vote for Hillary...and save the [republican] party..." LW, you're a stupid shit!
jma9 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:23 PM   #6
RelaxationJunkie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You're not wrong. I can't remember a time when so many stalwart conservatives have jumped ship like this. It's not pretty.

However, the GOP created this situation by having to align themselves more and more to the right, and at the same time, denigrating Republicans who were moderate.

Bush Jr may be right. He may be the last Republican President ever. I keep hoping Trump comes to whatever sense he has, realizes he can't win and drops out, in time for the GOP to just name a viable candidate. I think even Mitt Romney would gladly step in if that were the case.

Here's hoping.
RelaxationJunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:52 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Romney's ego is as big as Trump's.. he probably does think he can step in and win, despite his massive failure 4 years ago.

I'm reminded of a boxing prize fight, where the "fighters" entered the ring right after the Conventions, the unofficial start of the "real" campaign. the Democratic Angelo Dundee noticed Trump had no sweat as he entered the ring, thus had not warmed up properly.. he ordered Clinton operatives, or Tools, to go for the kill.. Trump was beaten silly the past few days.

he needs to react positively to the standing 8 count that is underway..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:48 PM   #8
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie View Post
I can't remember a time when so many stalwart conservatives have jumped ship like this.
These aren't 'stalwart conservatives'. They're RINOS.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:41 PM   #9
RelaxationJunkie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Romney's ego is as big as Trump's.. he probably does think he can step in and win, despite his massive failure 4 years ago.
He was against an incumbent President, which is always a hard fought election. But this time around, he'd be up against Hillary, and she isn't exactly the darling of the left either. I think he'd easily win against her. There's a lot of Democrats who still want Bernie as their nominee who may not vote. Against Trump, it doesn't matter, Hillary wins. But against Romney... she'd need all those votes and more IMO.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:44 PM   #10
RelaxationJunkie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
These aren't 'stalwart conservatives'. They're RINOS.
Really? You're going to call the entire Bush family RINOS?

Beat that dead horse somewhere else. Establishment GOPers are not happy at all with Trump as the nominee, and they are either choosing to vote against him, or "vote their conscience" as Ted Cruz would say, and either not vote or vote Libertarian. Either way, Clinton ends up winning as they split the vote or refuse to vote.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #11
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie View Post
Really? You're going to call the entire Bush family RINOS?

Beat that dead horse somewhere else. Establishment GOPers are not happy at all with Trump as the nominee, and they are either choosing to vote against him, or "vote their conscience" as Ted Cruz would say, and either not vote or vote Libertarian. Either way, Clinton ends up winning as they split the vote or refuse to vote.
Trump needs to take one for the team. Unfortunately, too many people are using this phony BS from the Muslim Gold Star mom and immigrant profiteering dad to finish off Trump. The only way it backfires now on the sanctimonious faggot loving Democrats is if Trump says fuck you and gives his blessing for another candidate.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:53 PM   #12
RelaxationJunkie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Trump needs to take one for the team. Unfortunately, too many people are using this phony BS from the Muslim Gold Star mom and immigrant profiteering dad to finish off Trump. The only way it backfires now on the sanctimonious faggot loving Democrats is if Trump says fuck you and gives his blessing for another candidate.
There was a story I read today that said just that... Trump could still quit and give the GOP time to pick another nominee.

But... with that ego of his I don't see it happening, no matter how bad the polls are against him.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:35 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why should Trump drop out? The election is three months away. No one cares about the past couple days, and the more Establishment Republicans leave the party, the more confident I am that Trump is the right guy.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:59 AM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
RINOS. Who needs'em?
not RINOs. They're Progressives. They are at home in their own party.

the RINOs are conservatives.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:05 AM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

those people who are said to be conservatives were never conservatives if they are voting for Hillary Clinton.

They revealed themselves by endorsing Clinton. those are the progressives disguised as conservatives.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women