Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41679
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2016, 11:59 AM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mississippi Ladies

What is ur favorite sexual encounter or thing to do? No men allowed... just enjoy getting hott!
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:45 PM   #2
lanalegs25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 43059
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a visit with a couple recently that was HOT!

She was so sexy! We started by making out and caressing one another, then we moved to the bed and I went down on her wet pussy. I placed 2 fingers in her and continued licking her clit. She just got wetter and wetter. I then put on my strap on and began to Fuck her with it, she grabbed her Hitachi and placed it on her clit. She climaxed and it was my turn. She ate my pussy and fingered me, I used my Hitachi as she fucked me with the strap on. We then had her husband join us. She layed on her back at the edge of the bed and he stood next to the bed and began to fuck her. I then sat on her face and she ate my pussy while I made out with him. He climaxed and we lied there touching one another until time was up.

So HOT! So fun!
lanalegs25 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 04:34 PM   #3
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmmmmm... now I am wet but I feel like I missed a really good party Lana; and u just left town ~ big fat bottom lip. COME BACK! giggles. I bet there is a bunch of guys agreeing w me That lady is sexy and just got so much sexier. WOW! YUMMY!

Old 02-24-2016, 05:53 PM   #4
SirWonderful1906
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I really hope we get more stories on this thread! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
SirWonderful1906 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 09:16 PM   #5
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay I will share one:
It was a beautiful spring morning and my hobby friend use to come pick me up and we would take these amazing country drives through Amish country (Ohio) and then have picnics on the lake. I would wear cute lil sun dresses and no panties. We took turns packing the picnic baskets with food but also fun lil edible treats. This one day in particular, we had KFC and wine so we got pretty buzzed. We were the backside of a campground on a lil peninsula. Great spot. He parked the car sideways and laid out our two thick quilts beside the car thinking we were making a secluded lil retreat. After we ate and had some luscious kisses, I pulled out a can of whip cream and turned him into dessert. We heard rustling in the smallnpatch of woods we were connected to but figured it was a bird and continued as the place was pretty empty over all. I pulled a bowl strawberries out of the basket and laid back. He pulled up my silk dress, spread my legs and sprayed me with the whip cream. He took a strawberry and ran it through the whip cream then up my lower lips and then fed it to me from his mouth to mine. He pulled down the top part of my dress and ran another strawberry on my nipples, blowing on the wetness and taking casual licks which was driving me insane. He again fed me that one... his mouth to mine. He took another strawberry and ran it up the inside of my thighs, mashing it to flavor the whole area. He took a few licks. Then he made a beard on my cookie. He took another strawberry and placed it half in my cookie and fondled it while licking my thighs clean. Then he used his tongue to control the strawberry in my cookie, making it penetrate me. Then he slightly bit it and moved up to my clit and mashed it with his mouth. The pressure was firm and I was so excited, I had my first orgasm. I wanted him inside of me but we heard that noise again and it had a male tone. We decided to finish the show w my one whispered word "continue". His mouth, his lips, his tongue did continue slowly and I was moaning. We heard a woman giggle. So I came up and laid him back with his cock standing erect saluting th sky. I looked over her direction and smiled and pointed at it then put a peak of whip cream on it. I took a strawberry, using it like a finger and teased his penis up and down it's shaft, thru the whip cream, spreading it then leaned down and sucked him clean. They were both giggling but hiding from us. I put the condom in my mouth using my teeth to roll it down, looked over and smiled as I got on top in a reverse cowgirl knowing my long blonde hair waving in the wind as I moved slowly rockin back and forth was accenting my ass with the motion. We knew we were hot. We knew we were turning them on. He rose while inside me, lifted me with his powerful arms and took over pounding me then stopping with a slow stroke back, waiting then ramming forward. I let out a loud moan. Almost a scream and they giggled. He did it again they giggled again then he finished, yanking off the condom and spraying all over my ass. He licked it clean and they were quiet. So we get dressed and walked their way. They had their own blanket and didn't notice us so we watched as he carressed her naked body, moving down to her thighs. I left him standing there, went back to our playground and grabbed the bottle of wine. As I was walking to them, they looked up at me and he took the wine... no words, just poured some in her mouth and the rest all over her beautiful body. My guy came forward and he looked at this young male as if to say, u know what to do. The young guy took the bottle and entered her slowly and lovingly, her back arching, her eyes rolling back, then she looked at me in ecstasy with a look of deep appreciation. I smile, took my lovers hand and we left.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women