Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2015, 10:45 PM   #1
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25
Default The way you refer to me !!!

Certain hobbysts and members refer to me as "Bulgarian". I'd like to gently remind those that I AM a CITIZEN of the United States of America since January 2012. Hence, when on US soil, and even when not on US soil, to the US government I am ONLY an American. Let us be correct when addressing someone and someone's nationality. True, I also hold another one, but at present I am on US soil. I complied fully with the government's requirements to obtain Citizenship. I have been paying taxes and I passed my US history, English written & verbal tests and my face to face interview utilizing one of the most proficient commands of the English language few of you can knocking off the examiner's socks leaving her astounded. I also paid the processing fee of $670 and the passport fee of $150. I am a lot more American than some of you schmucks who were just shitted out here but have big mouths.
There was a point where CharlieGirl was considering deporting me but that more than amused me, if anything. Anyway, please refer to me as the American guy - tatasDDD for I AM.

Thank you.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:20 AM   #2
bolaman1975
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

Titsfuck
bolaman1975 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:48 AM   #3
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolaman1975 View Post
Titsfuck
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Old 11-02-2015, 05:10 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Ok, you're a Carrick Cocksucker now.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:39 PM   #5
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default If ISIS Captured Tatas, Would He Tell Them He Is American or Bulgarian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Certain hobbysts and members refer to me as "Bulgarian". I'd like to gently remind those that I AM a CITIZEN of the United States of America since January 2012. Hence, when on US soil, and even when not on US soil, to the US government I am ONLY an American. Let us be correct when addressing someone and someone's nationality. True, I also hold another one, but at present I am on US soil. I complied fully with the government's requirements to obtain Citizenship...
You're nothing but a poster child for how broken our immigration system is.

Here's what tatas thinks of our system of government...

Quote:
I never said I hated America.... There is no freedom and democracy here.
The gay Bulgarian web-cam slut is also here to help us diagnose our national ills...

Quote:
...look at your own country the USA. 1 in 3 on foodstamps and welfare. National debt 13 trillion and growing. 1 in 100 in prison. 1 in 50 has been on some sort of alternative punishment instead of prison. Look at Detroit, New Orleans, West LA, West Chicago, Philadelphia, Memphis, East Saint Louis etc etc. America's wealth is cosmetic.
Here is tatas gracefully thanking an Iraq war veteran for her service...

Quote:
To Ashley: I hope every Iraqi kid that was ever killed because of the actions of your fucking government haunts you in your sleep for the rest of your fucking life for you are part of it if your "thick" ass was deployed there.... The US government repeatedly and continuously violates international law and DOES NOT pay its bills.
Aren't you glad we gave him citizenship??? What a great country this is - eh, tatas?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:46 PM   #6
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I'll just call you a piece of shit. You seem to like to call others that, so hey works for me.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:27 PM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Certain hobbysts and members refer to me as "Bulgarian". I'd like to gently remind those that I AM a CITIZEN of the United States of America since January 2012. Hence, when on US soil, and even when not on US soil, to the US government I am ONLY an American. Let us be correct when addressing someone and someone's nationality. True, I also hold another one, but at present I am on US soil. I complied fully with the government's requirements to obtain Citizenship. I have been paying taxes and I passed my US history, English written & verbal tests and my face to face interview utilizing one of the most proficient commands of the English language few of you can knocking off the examiner's socks leaving her astounded. I also paid the processing fee of $670 and the passport fee of $150. I am a lot more American than some of you schmucks who were just shitted out here but have big mouths.
There was a point where CharlieGirl was considering deporting me but that more than amused me, if anything. Anyway, please refer to me as the American guy - tatasDDD for I AM.

Thank you.
imported Bulgarian shit is better than good Made in America shit??????
do tell!
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 06:11 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Where did the cum dumpster go?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:28 PM   #9
the operater
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I usually don't weigh in on this asshole but let's give it a try!
The Bulgarian birthing process!
the operater is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:03 PM   #10
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the operater View Post
I usually don't weigh in on this asshole but let's give it a try!
The Bulgarian birthing process!
Operator I have one suggestion: Why don't ya meet me face to face and tell me in the face ASSHOLE?
Old 11-02-2015, 08:04 PM   #11
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Tits, how did u pass the test? Nationality and Citizenship are two totally different protected classifications.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:15 PM   #12
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
Tits, how did u pass the test? Nationality and Citizenship are two totally different protected classifications.
Nationality and Citizenship can be both 1. One/Same thing and 2. Under certain , SPECIFIED circumstances two separate things. In the majority of cases they are ONE thing. YOU need to understand the difference between both.

My USA passport says Nationality American, but I am a Citizen of the USA ie can vote, run for office (except President) etc.
My Bulgarian passport states nationality Bulgarian. It does not say or use or employ the word CITIZEN but it is MORE than obvious that I am a CITIZEN of that country too.

Certain tribal people in the USA are considered nationals. They can obtain US passport for travel purposes but they CANNOT vote, those however are very limited number of people.

Like I already said in most cases Citizenship and Nationality are the same thing.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:23 PM   #13
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

I didn't say they were mutually exclusive, chief. I said they are totally different protected classifications. That means something. In your case they aren't the same so stop trying to use them interchangibly
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:23 PM   #14
the operater
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Operator I have one suggestion: Why don't ya meet me face to face and tell me in the face ASSHOLE?
Why would I want to do that?
Horse shit stinks I'm certainly not going to go looking for it!
And you calling me an asshole puts me in good company, you've call most of the people that use this board that! So water on a ducks ass!
See tadds I'm a vet, I've read some of the shit you spew!
What they should have done was tell you, you want to be an American?
Grab a rifle or get the fuck out!
Please note in the cartoon, your mother gets slapped!
Bang right across the muzzle! Ouch!
the operater is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:25 PM   #15
tatasddd
BANNED

And the bottom line is who really gives a fuck what it is called? For example Queen Elizabeth is the British Queen but she is barely 25 per cent British. She is mostly German. So is our Bulgarian King who never was crowned. Elizabeth's great grandfather and our Bulgarian King are originating from the same Sax Coburgh and Ghotta dynasty from Coburg, Germany hence they are remote cousins and neither the Queen is British nor is our King Bulgarian but they are British and Bulgarian CITIZENS.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women