Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2015, 04:48 PM   #1
leo57
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16
Default stupid question

Ok Guys and gals here's a dumb one for you.

Let me start off by being blunt. I'm hung a little large. OK It doesn't get much blunter than that I guess. Not monstrous, but big enough. ( ladies.. look at your forearm)

Over the last few years I've had ladies politely tell me I should warn a gal about that too........ you need to find someone that is built for your size,.... and etc. etc. I mean the ladies are nice and wonderful to spend time with and they generally go out of their way to make my stay worthwhile, but I really have come to not look forward to dropping a donation on the night stand and then seeing the look in their eyes that tell me this is not going to be what it could be. Even my most regular lady will admit that a pain free night with me is a good night. It's got so if someone reviews a lady and mentions that she is tight, she immediately gets checked off my list. I stay away from spinners and young gals as well.

I've been thinking over the various ladies I've seen in the past and thinking that there are not many I would see again for this reason. Even some I would love to see again, but they can't handle it.... so I won't. In other words seeing them was not a good investment of my time nor money. Both of which seem to be in short enough supply most of the time. ;-)

Now for the stupid question, and feel free to PM if you like.

Are there any ladies out there that actually enjoy a big one... and I don't mean that you enjoy suffering, but more that we will both have a good time if I come to see you. ;-) If I find that gal, then she will have a regular in me.

Ok now that the laughter has subsided you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming
!!
leo57 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 07:17 PM   #2
CaramelBBW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 258611
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo57 View Post
Ok Guys and gals here's a dumb one for you.

Let me start off by being blunt. I'm hung a little large. OK It doesn't get much blunter than that I guess. Not monstrous, but big enough. ( ladies.. look at your forearm)

Over the last few years I've had ladies politely tell me I should warn a gal about that too........ you need to find someone that is built for your size,.... and etc. etc. I mean the ladies are nice and wonderful to spend time with and they generally go out of their way to make my stay worthwhile, but I really have come to not look forward to dropping a donation on the night stand and then seeing the look in their eyes that tell me this is not going to be what it could be. Even my most regular lady will admit that a pain free night with me is a good night. It's got so if someone reviews a lady and mentions that she is tight, she immediately gets checked off my list. I stay away from spinners and young gals as well.

I've been thinking over the various ladies I've seen in the past and thinking that there are not many I would see again for this reason. Even some I would love to see again, but they can't handle it.... so I won't. In other words seeing them was not a good investment of my time nor money. Both of which seem to be in short enough supply most of the time. ;-)

Now for the stupid question, and feel free to PM if you like.

Are there any ladies out there that actually enjoy a big one... and I don't mean that you enjoy suffering, but more that we will both have a good time if I come to see you. ;-) If I find that gal, then she will have a regular in me.

Ok now that the laughter has subsided you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming
!!
No laughter here love! In fact, I've been seen just for this purpose right here! It takes a certain kind of woman to handle such a work of art

XoXo
Caramel
CaramelBBW is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 09:30 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I NEVER turn any size away! lol
But...
I personally am quite tight "for an old lady" lol,so i prefer a gent with a "fatty" rather than a "snake"....I like being able to practice my kegels and squeeze him and "draw the lust juices out"!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 09:32 AM   #4
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 239817
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm also a size queen! Love it!
Guest123018-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 04:57 PM   #5
leo57
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16