Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-05-2015, 06:50 PM   #1
mbr815
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26
Default BellaBarellies

I normally don't post on Eccie much outside of reviews, but after numerous attempts at scheduling an appointment with Bella, all of which fell through, I felt it necessary to bring it out to the public in order to get an answer as to why my most recent attempt at seeing her fell through.

The first two times was simply because she could not get an incall due to Mardi Gras, understandable. We exchanged PMs cordially and she promised the next time she came, I would be first priority and she would schedule with me personally rather than through her manager, whom she named explicitly (though I will not divulge who it is - I'm sure you can guess) in PM.

So the time finally came where she would visit from March 4th-5th. I PMed her after seeing her ad and asked if March 5th at 6 PM was okay. She promptly replied yes, it should be fine. Thursday comes around and I PM her around 3PM to confirm the appointment, and she once again promptly replied, "no sir, I cannot make it.", imagine my disappointment. I asked her why not, and I haven't gotten a reply back for nearly 5 hours.

I'm not one to jump to conclusions, there could be a multitude of reasons ranging from double booking, maybe I was speaking to the manager at one time and then her at another, or maybe any number of emergencies that could have prevented her from seeing me. The problem, however, is that I did not get a response.

I guess I've said all I needed to say, has anyone else had this issue with her? Perhaps she's being managed poorly? Hopefully she can shed some light.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:03 PM   #2
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There may be more to the story than you know, I don think a whole thread was
Needed. She is young and new and learning this without a handler I believe, so give this young lady a chance.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:06 PM   #3
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SknyDiva View Post
There may be more to the story than you know, I don think a whole thread was
Needed. She is young and new and learning this without a handler I believe, so give this young lady a chance.

I agree. I had this same type of issue with Rachel Starr when she was active and her reviews were glowing. Something probably came up. Shit happens.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:10 PM   #4
mbr815
Gaining Momentum

I can only hope it was an emergency of sorts. The previous two times she was unable to honor the appointment, she let me know ahead of time. She was unable to this time. Hopefully I will hear from her soon.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:26 PM   #5
holmes50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I agree with Diva....
Old 03-06-2015, 07:30 AM   #6
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'm not sure that starting this thread was the best course of action for you to take should you hope to see her in the future, and saying that you hope the reason she can't make it is due to an emergency probably won't help either. Not trying to be a dick or start any shite, just giving you some feedback on how her reaction to your post could wind up not being what you had hoped.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:04 AM   #7
LilBastad
Gaining Momentum

Well said Diva, I totally agree.
Old 03-06-2015, 12:34 PM   #8
BellaBarellies
Account Disabled

User ID: 237381
My ECCIE Reviews

The only flight availble did not suit the time you asked for. I am packing, driving traveling through airports on the plane and what not. I'm sorry if I did not have the time to message you while I was on the plane an unable to use my cell phone. You need to calm down I will be back.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:03 PM   #9
Cynthia Silva
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 285217
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly I'd like to say respectfully that this is just a hobby. Difficulty making an appointment with a popular lady is to be expected. You dont get a table at Joel Robuchon when ever you want. You 'attempt' a reservation if it fails try again. To difficult for you find another restaurant, perhaps Mcdonalds.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:18 PM   #10
mbr815
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Silva View Post
Honestly I'd like to say respectfully that this is just a hobby. Difficulty making an appointment with a popular lady is to be expected. You dont get a table at Joel Robuchon when ever you want. You 'attempt' a reservation if it fails try again. To difficult for you find another restaurant, perhaps Mcdonalds.
Your analogy makes sense. However, the restaurant would tell me I cannot make a reservation. In my case, I asked to make a reservation and I got no immediate response as to whether I got it or not. I don't know about you, Cynthia, but no restaurant would put you on hold for 5 hours to see if they can reserve a table for you.

I have since gotten a reply back from Bella from both in PM and on this thread, so mission accomplished. It was to my understanding that she would be here from Wednesday, March 4th to Thursday, March 5th. I assumed she would already be settled in by Wednesday, which she was not. I apologize that I did not take into account that you (Bella) travel so often.

I do no intend my posts to be malicious, insulting, or in any way offending. I simply asked for an explanation through a public venue, and I got it. Despite Bella's public post asking me to calm down, she was very cordial and sincerely apologized through PM so I'm a happy camper. Until your next visit, Bella.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:35 PM   #11
Cynthia Silva
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 285217
My ECCIE Reviews

Well it's a good thing it was an analogy and we are talking about a human being that has much more to do in a day than a restaurant does so the longer hold time is common sense. I don't believe starting a thread was necessary.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:40 PM   #12
Longdongstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

This thread though, does touch on a topic that I struggled with at the start.

Then, I realized it was mostly my fault. Let me explain:

I'm not a "plan ahead guy". Usually, I get 'the urge' and if time and $$ align, I go looking for something in the next few hours.

Now that I have references on this name (and my prior) getting verified is not usually an issue.

However, the issue I have is, if I reach out to one, and it falls through - no reply etc, then its a missed window. But, that is my fault - I only asked one.

The other end of the problem is - I contact 20 ladies (ok the most I did was like 6) and then, they are expecting me to be available - but invariably I commit to the first to reply and then a "favorite" gets back to me. I can't / won't cancel the first - that is rude and not right once a time is set to change so then I see a 2nd/3rd choice (on a given day, a girl may be #1, others #3, depending what I feel like that day .... but none are bad choice.... ) So then I get egg on my face b/c they are wasting time to pm me/text back and get "sorry I'm committed" etc etc.

So, then I tried checking to see if a girl was "generally available that night, but don't hold a time for me". But with fewer girls - 2 max 3. Or staggering them out over a few hours. Just to be sure screening is cleared and/or that we are ok seeing each other.

That last approach seems to be working for me best, but its still a work in progress. It helps that I'm pretty relaxed and not pushy. If I miss w/ someone I called I usually try and get to see them pretty quick. Sometimes schedules don't work out and its and empty night but I can accept that now and again. These are, after all, people on both ends, providing a personal service. There is no personal service industry where they can guarantee to be there when you want no matter what.

I've found most ladies are good at getting back to you - but within the bounds of how they handle their business. Some are daily hard workers. Some work better scheduling in advance. Traveling girls tend to be all business w/ better response times.

Dealing with more experienced girls makes this easier, but as you get more experience it will get better for you.

Hope this may help a few who are newer here trying to "find their way".

Lastly, I've found few GOOD results from making a post about a specific provider by name. If you have a real problem - we appreciate the heads up. But, investigating a situation - keep that private.

If you truly need "advice" then make a post "hey dawgs, this happened, xyz (no names) what do you think I should do"? Then you can get advice with little risk of a blow up.

Some of these girls work hard at keeping up a great reputation. All of them want to be respected. Starting a thread like this can be seen as a threat to their rep - unintended or not. Its a bit "heavy handed' IMHO.

So - more free unsolicited advice - keep it private or report it.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:41 PM   #13
BellaBarellies
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I told you I couldn't make the appointment hours before it was set. You weren't on hold for 5 hours. I was already on a plane when you asked why I couldn't make it. So instead of getting in your feelings and making it public to make me look bad ....you could have waited for a response. Which I always do get back to you. Mind you I can't even match your username to who you really are Bc I am no longer under a handler.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:43 PM   #14
mbr815
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Silva View Post
Well it's a good thing it was an analogy and we are talking about a human being that has much more to do in a day than a restaurant does so the longer hold time is common sense. I don't believe starting a thread was necessary.
Ma'am, a restaurant is run by human beings, the hostess/host that I speak with to make a reservation is a human being. I do not understand why you seem to dislike me, especially given that the situation has been cleared up.

I made the thread due to slight frustration that I did not get a timely response as to why my appointment was abruptly cancelled, with no explanation offered at the time of cancellation. I waited a good amount of time, and decided the best way to get one was through posting a public thread.

Does this thread harm Bella's reputation in any way? I highly doubt it since it doesn't seem anyone else has had any problems scheduling with her, my situation would seem to be an isolated one.

I honestly would just like to drop the issue. To Cynthia and everyone else that thinks that this thread was unnecessary, let's just agree to disagree. Happy hobbying everyone.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:53 PM   #15
BellaBarellies
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It was unnecessary , you said it yourself you made the post out of frestration. You don't get what you want so you start a thread with my name as the title on it?? That's complete disrespect. I cancelled the appointment hours before it was time. Honestly, I do not have to explain why but I tried out of courtesy. You must not understand what this board means to me. And being of your age and my age, I would think you'd understand. Let's drop it. PM or email only now.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women