Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2014, 09:24 AM   #121
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

By that logic I should be reaping a shit load of taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:10 AM   #122
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDVader View Post
Its true that takes effort to keep things positive Jessica but I can assure you that you have your reward already ...
From your posts I can tell you're a sweetheart ... and many people can see that too ...
I know also you like all of us, have a mental list of people you like and people you don't care for ... don't you?
Undoubtedly we reap what we sow ...
For sure. But the people I don't think I will like, I respectably don't see. I've been VERY fortunate to get along with and genuinely like about 95% of every client I've seen (don't ask me how that happened, trust me it baffles me). Some I get more excited to see than others but I have had pretty good experiences with everyone. I mostly only hear about bad or extremely uncomfortable situations. Rarely have I experienced it. I guess that's part of reaping what I sow so I'll just continue to put out positive energy and stay away from the drama. Far, far, away lol.
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:35 AM   #123
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So, how do you guys really feel about us? Some of these perspectives are harboring on resentful, which is a little scary. I have heard many horror stories from my clients and I am very sympathetic to the guys that only know about Eros. They are the best clients and that site is real roll of the dice.

You guys have no one to blame but yourselves for your bad experiences. This website offers so much information that allows you to know, almost for a fact, that a provider is legitimate before you call her. There are literally hundreds of beautiful providers that are known to give good service to choose from. If you decide to bypass all of them and call some random girl from the Welcome Wagon or Backpage with bad pics and no reviews, you are asking for trouble. Obviously, you get off on the thrill of walking blindly into potentially dangerous situations. You can not come back and say providers in general are bad because you enjoy the company of bad providers. You are keeping that bad element in business by supporting them.

If you want to have nothing but good experiences as a client, it is quite possible. Stop trolling the Welcome Wagon and support your real, professional providers!
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:27 PM   #124
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

Encounters: 7

Well SEM, The purpose of this thread was to share our experiences after years of hobbying ... from whats been posted I cant find comments to be resentful ... ... As I stated in my OP, as a newbie, I went through all the thrill of using the WW, BP, CL, and other sites that didn't bring a good rate of satisfactory outcome thus the horror stories -I could tell some- ...
The real companions are the ones that have clear why we men hobby ...
Men are the consumers and ladies the providers ...
We have to choose our product wisely -analogy made with respect-...

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
So, how do you guys really feel about us? Some of these perspectives are harboring on resentful, which is a little scary. I have heard many horror stories from my clients and I am very sympathetic to the guys that only know about Eros. They are the best clients and that site is real roll of the dice.

You guys have no one to blame but yourselves for your bad experiences. This website offers so much information that allows you to know, almost for a fact, that a provider is legitimate before you call her. There are literally hundreds of beautiful providers that are known to give good service to choose from. If you decide to bypass all of them and call some random girl from the Welcome Wagon or Backpage with bad pics and no reviews, you are asking for trouble. Obviously, you get off on the thrill of walking blindly into potentially dangerous situations. You can not come back and say providers in general are bad because you enjoy the company of bad providers. You are keeping that bad element in business by supporting them.

If you want to have nothing but good experiences as a client, it is quite possible. Stop trolling the Welcome Wagon and support your real, professional providers!
DarthDVader is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:30 PM   #125
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

How much taint have you sown may I ask?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
By that logic I should be reaping a shit load of taint.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:53 PM   #126
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:

I do not think guys feel all providers are bad, but I do have to agree that there is good and bad everywhere. Unfortunately, when I provider gives a hobbyist a bad experience be it BCD or TCB wise or both, then we tend to lump all providers in the same basket to a degree or at least speak in general terms of providers like that. As far as being the only ones to blame for bad experiences, well, I have to disagree with you as I have personally had multiple well established popular providers who have given me a bad experience or two (NCNS, YMMV drama, ect.) before I wised up and decided not to respond to them any longer and realize that some are baiting me to say something in response to them to get me hot water with the mods or other people. Unlike what some people may think, I do stay with the providers who do have a good reputation TCB and BCD skill wise, but seeing a girl that is in the WW every so often is not a bad thing, besides, everyone had to start from zero at one point, but keep in mind that no matter how long they have been providing or how popular they are, you still are never going to know 100% of what you are going to get.

Most guys get involved with the hobby because they want whatever they want BCD, not have to worry about personal problems for the time they are with a provider and pay the donation rate, then leave. Some guys, especially on this site, may or may not see providers BCD, but they are always looking for an axe to grind and be condescending to others, be it because others are and they want to be in with the popular crowd on this site or they just pick and choose who they want to be an asshole to. And most of the time, those types are the one who in their posts do a lot of speculating and assuming without really knowing anything about a person or a subject being talked about stating it as fact, not to mention, they question just about everything a particular person they do not like to bait him/her into a piss match. Some providers are very much into drama and maybe they know it or maybe they don't, and yes, some are the well established popular ones, what kind of hobbyist would want anything to do with those providers personal drama, likes to argue about everything, knows it all and makes sure you know it, telling you if do not have her opinion, you are wrong AND pay them a donation as well to put up with that?

My philosophy is simple: I do my research on who I would like to see, contact them via their preferred contact method if they have one, I make an appointment if she is available when I can see her, go see her, have fun, no drama, bullshit, YMMV card or going through the motions noticed by me, just a great service with awesome IOP and getting to do the activities I want to do with said provider, when my time is up, I pay her donation rate, perhaps tip if it calls for it, kiss goodbye and maybe a text, email or phone call either a few hours or the next day afterward thanking her for giving me a wonderful time and looking forward to see her again.
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:07 PM   #127
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How much taint have you sown may I ask?
Episiotomies?? I have sometimes wondered if pyramider is an OB/GYN in real life considering his obsession with taint. Lol.

If he is, I bet he's a pretty damn cool one though.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:14 PM   #128
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

True, there are good and bad providers as there are good and bad hobbyists ...
The Newbies make newbie mistakes, but they will eventually learn ...
The problem is the hobbyists that have "experience" and are using that experience to lure, harass or take advantage of new or inexperienced girls ...

A question for you NHR: weren't you just recently caught in a series of lies and you came back with a new handle because you were banned? I think the moral credibility of your post is in question ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHauteRed View Post
I do not think guys feel all providers are bad, but I do have to agree that there is good and bad everywhere. Unfortunately, when I provider gives a hobbyist a bad experience be it BCD or TCB wise or both, then we tend to lump all providers in the same basket to a degree or at least speak in general terms of providers like that. As far as being the only ones to blame for bad experiences, well, I have to disagree with you as I have personally had multiple well established popular providers who have given me a bad experience or two (NCNS, YMMV drama, ect.) before I wised up and decided not to respond to them any longer and realize that some are baiting me to say something in response to them to get me hot water with the mods or other people. Unlike what some people may think, I do stay with the providers who do have a good reputation TCB and BCD skill wise, but seeing a girl that is in the WW every so often is not a bad thing, besides, everyone had to start from zero at one point, but keep in mind that no matter how long they have been providing or how popular they are, you still are never going to know 100% of what you are going to get.

Most guys get involved with the hobby because they want whatever they want BCD, not have to worry about personal problems for the time they are with a provider and pay the donation rate, then leave. Some guys, especially on this site, may or may not see providers BCD, but they are always looking for an axe to grind and be condescending to others, be it because others are and they want to be in with the popular crowd on this site or they just pick and choose who they want to be an asshole to. Some providers are very much into drama and maybe they know it or maybe they don't, and yes, some are the well established popular ones, what kind of hobbyist would want anything to do with those providers personal drama, likes to argue about everything, knows it all and makes sure you know it AND pay them a donation as well to put up with that?

My philosophy is simple: I do my research on who I would like to see, contact them via their preferred contact method if they have one, I make an appointment if she is available when I can see her, go see her, have fun, no drama, bullshit, YMMV card or going through the motions noticed by me, just a great service with awesome IOP and getting to do the activities I want to do with said provider, when my time is up, I pay her donation rate, perhaps tip if it calls for it, kiss goodbye and maybe a text, email or phone call either a few hours or the next day afterward thanking her for giving me a wonderful time and looking forward to see her again.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:16 PM   #129
Rehke
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Yes and no.

I think I'd call it a shared responsibility. Yes, guys should be doing their research, listening to what the old hands have to say, learning from their mistakes and if done right, you can pretty much get by with mostly positive experiences.

And there are those providers, regardless of where they advertise, who do have their issues. Each individual is responsible for their own actions.

One thing I, as a man, grapple with...and I know some women do as well, is what I am attracted to. There are a ton of fabulous ladies with stellar reputations that I just simply am not attracted to. And I have learned that there are some things I'm really good at being attracted to.

In my case, I took a some conscious decisions to study and understand what I was getting myself into and really look at how things played out. I think I've gotten past that point.

But can I ever really change what gets me going? I don't know, and likely not. Some guys are variety driven, they want to experience it all, they are about the variety. I'm not that kind. I have a specific type. And it's based partially on physical characteristics and partially on psychological aspects.

I try to own my own shit as much as I can. But I do have to point out that there is a lot of fake from providers as well. A ton of the drama on this board is generated and sustained by how females are acting both toward each other and to men.

I will also point out there are studies showing quite a bit of misogyny and androgyny in the hobby. Some of the perspectives I've heard from providers is every bit as scary. It is a fact of the hobby that one should be aware of and cautious of at all times.

It takes two to tango.

Quote:

Rehke is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:13 PM   #130
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Rehke, so far I find you to be very aware. At least you have taken the time and effort to honestly reflect on things and displayed the self-confidence to share it. I would love to see the person who took a cheap shot at you earlier on this thread actually make a valid arguement to support their attempt at discrediting you.

Yes, there is hatred on both sides. Some women provide because they hate men and want to get an "upperhand". Similarly, some men hobby because they hate women and want to get an "upperhand". That type of IOP (illusion of power) is present on both sides of the fence.

Unfortunately, time is the ONLY relaible form of measure when it comes to dealing with anyone. Time is the only thing that will show you what someone has really intended to do with their actions. Time takes patience. Most people don't have patience so that's why we all end up finding out the hard way at some point.

You never know until you know.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:13 PM   #131
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

Yes, it takes two to Tango ... one of my favorite quotes ...
... again I quoted two interesting ideas from your quote ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehke View Post

One thing I, as a man, grapple with...and I know some women do as well, is what I am attracted to. There are a ton of fabulous ladies with stellar reputations that I just simply am not attracted to.

I will also point out there are studies showing quite a bit of misogyny and androgyny in the hobby.

It takes two to tango.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:22 PM   #132
Rehke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, it takes two to Tango ... one of my favorite quotes ...
... again I quoted two interesting ideas from your quote ...
I'm not sure I'm quite ready to delve publicly into the depths of my attractions and what I've figured out is the root of those. Other than to to it is crap carried from my youth and it has every bit as much to do with psychological as it does physical characteristics.

I've also observed this same thing with women.

The liking for the bad boy/bad girl, and the feeling that we can somehow bring out the better side of that person is a powerful emotional driver of choices.

I think it's vital to finding a happy way through life to know what you are doing and why. If you cannot do that, you risk spending a lot of time confused about why you keep doing the same stupid things and getting the same shitty results. It really does prove the point about insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Never is any human totally sane in all areas of life all the time.

The comment about only having ourselves to blame for our experiences does bring out the fact that there are alternative choices that we could make for better experiences.

But life isn't that black & white. I've experimented with some of those alternative choices and well, there are some types I just can't get into. So, in truth, my choices are limited by myself internally.

Sometimes a partner in the tango is your own subconscious.

On the other hand, there are choices I can make that mitigate the potential downsides of indulging in my preferences. Here is where listening to the old hands is a key!

Much of the hobby advice available is geared to protecting the hoobbiest who is in some sort of committed relationship and engages in hobbying on the side. It is meant to allow one to protect oneself from outing of the extra-curricular activities. It also blankets one's identity and limits one's involvement in the personal lives and drama that are the frequent domain of the provider.

There are "rules" that providers have to protect their personal lives as well.

These things exist for a damn good reason!

I've managed to break most of those rules in my experience. Some of it was simply ignorance when I was younger in the hobby. Some of it was simply not being in a relationship and not having that personal issue to protect. Some of it was poor choice related to how I went about my life. Some of it was deliberate choice in meeting other needs. But it is valid, useful and good advice. If you ignore it, you do so at your own peril. There will be a cost.

These days, I do follow quite a bit of it, even in civilian and sugar dating. I use a Google Voice # and a separate e-mail for those activities. I establish a boundary in front of my personal life and someone enters that only after certain requirements are met.

Most of all, I have learned to take on only what is mine. I still do help from time to time, but not like I used to, with equal value in return and only within established parameters of what I can do. I state the costs of such help up front and I do not seek to use that to manipulate or take advantage. I do take limited risks and when the investment does not pan out, I walk the fuck away.

Surprisingly, after all this time and everything, I'm more honest, more direct, and have better personal boundaries.

I will also say this...that in every experience I have had, what has been given as advice from older to younger hobbiests has always borne out true, without one single exception.
Rehke is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:55 PM   #133
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
... I would love to see the person who took a cheap shot at you earlier on this thread actually make a valid arguement to support their attempt at discrediting you ...
What a fellow won't do to get the attention of a hot nurse.

It was no "cheap shot," it was a comment to his post. And I stand by it.

And it was not an "attempt to discredit." Why would you think that? It sounds very harsh. Is that what you do? Someone you know very well?

As to the OP's original question: I find my experiences, while mostly positive, have caused me to raise my expectations. To seek a higher level of service for my dollars. Some ladies I have seen, and enjoyed, I would not consider now.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:12 PM   #134
Rehke
Account Disabled

It was terse. But it also led to an interesting exchange of PM's and it's safe to say no ill will was intended.

I really like the comment about raised expectations. This is also something that I've gleaned from my hobby experience, in that I do have a much higher bar for my male-female relationships than I used to.

I've probably spattered enough personal details about myself to make my reasons obvious, and I'd be interesting in hearing what about your experiences led you to that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post

And it was not an "attempt to discredit." Why would you think that? It sounds very harsh. Is that what you do? Someone you know very well?

As to the OP's original question: I find my experiences, while mostly positive, have caused me to raise my expectations. To seek a higher level of service for my dollars. Some ladies I have seen, and enjoyed, I would not consider now.
Rehke is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:21 PM   #135
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post

Well, you said his level of unawares was staggering and then congratulated him. I just wanted to know why?

Nurse enjoys giving Yanks due attention

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women