Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35942
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #121
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Timmyboy gets outraged over those of us who have opinons - in the absence of information he claims - then Timmyboy writes a mini-thesis on the subject ! He even draws legal conclusions on Florida's Stand Your Ground defense...despite Timmyboy residing in Texas !

Liberals. A bunch of vapid phonies. They think they are intellectually superior.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #122
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Did they find a gun on this kid? The shooter is quite a bit larger than the kid...cant see this jerk simply sitting on the kid til PD get there...

I agree...this shooter followed, probably looking for a fight so he can fill is macho man ego.. If he truly thought a crime was being committed or about to be.. do what most do! Whip out your phone and video! and call the police who KNOW how to handle such a situation.

Recently there was a pharmacist who shot and killed a kid who was robbing his pharmacy! He got found guilty and sentenced to many years! and he was DEFENDING!! So why is this ass walking free? So what if his nose is broke or grass stains.. hell it could had been from the kid defending himself!

there are media whores all over the place who will lie and claim to be a witness so they can have their 15 minutes of feeling important. The news needs ratings! They will pick one side and only show info that assists with who THEY think the public wants to be guilty! The facebook page doesnt mean shit.. hell my brother's FB page he is totally looking like a thug. Does that mean he needs to be shot or assumed that he is one? He is a straight A honor roll student that was just granted a full scholarship! Looking like a thug is like 6 inch high mall bangs and mullets in the 80s... its the look! And "damn the parents for letting him out after dark"? Do you know how early it was getting dark at this time?
I dont think it was a "He is black so let me shoot him kind of hate crime" I think it was a mixture of some no life paranoid idiot in need of a macho man ego boost.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #123
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
...was doing anything wrong other then being black and wearing a hoodie.
Isn't that enough?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #124
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

For those that would like to learn the truth, instead of the lies that keep being spread, try this link http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...6#.T3CEqdV2M80

From the story "
Attorney Craig Sonner said the public is only hearing part of the story, and when all the facts come out, it will be clear that Zimmerman acted in self defense. A grand jury is scheduled to begin hearing the case April 10.
"George Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, and had an injury to the back of his head, he was attacked by Trayvon Martin on that evening," Sonner said. "This was a case of self defense.""

There are a lot of racists that are using this for political purposes. That is the liberal racists that want to paint all white men and Republicans as racist.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:09 AM   #125
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
For those that would like to learn the truth, instead of the lies that keep being spread, try this link http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...6#.T3CEqdV2M80

From the story "
Attorney Craig Sonner said the public is only hearing part of the story, and when all the facts come out, it will be clear that Zimmerman acted in self defense. A grand jury is scheduled to begin hearing the case April 10.
"George Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, and had an injury to the back of his head, he was attacked by Trayvon Martin on that evening," Sonner said. "This was a case of self defense.""

There are a lot of racists that are using this for political purposes. That is the liberal racists that want to paint all white men and Republicans as racist.

I agree on only hearing part of the story.. however.. to play devils advocate here... How do we know he didnt get broken nose and injury to back of head from Trayvon defending himself? Trayvon is a smaller kid.. its amazing the strength one can find when they are fighting for their life. I dont think this was a racial incident or hate crime. I think the public made it into that. Again, what i do think is it was some idiot wanna be cop who needed a macho man ego boost.. This kid was alone.. most kids, even thug kids, dont normally act alone. They need their buddies to cheer them on or back them up.

I dont think your link says anything except a defense atty doing his job.. and we wont know the truth at all.. until it is all presented at trial...and sadly, even then we probably wont know the truth. We will still only get bits and pieces that are more than likely twisted a bit or presented in a smoke screen kind of way.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #126
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Do you not believe:

- Martin was in a physical fight with Zimmerman?
Zimmerman wouldn't have been in an "altercation" with Martin if he would have listened to police or 911 dispatch when they said not to follow or contront Martin. Id be defensive to if so weird guy with a power hard on is following me or confronting me at night in my family's neighborhood. Zimmerman was so eager to handle this suspect himself I wouldn't be surprised if he iniated the violence by grabbing the boy and it would have escalated if the boy was trying to get out of his grasp.

Either way fight or no fight Zimmerman is wrong, the boy did not commit a crime, he was not armed, didn't want to be detained by some stranger in the neighborhood.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:24 AM   #127
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
It just astonishes me the way people are ready to offer all these opinions when not a one of you knows what happened.

I'll say this:

1. None of this would have happened if Ninja cop wannabe Zimmerman had been minding his own business.

2. Everybody is talking about this "Stand your ground" law. Zimmerman wasn't standing his ground, he was following this kid and precipitated the confrontation. The stand your ground law was designed to protect homeowners defending themselves against intruders. It wasn't designed to protect boneheads like this Zimmerman who shoots somebody after initiating a confrontation. Frankly, it sounds like the kid was the one "Standing his ground" he just forgot to bring a gun to the fight.

3. Since when is it OK to shoot somebody when you are losing a fistfight that it looks like you started by not being smart enough to mind your own business?.... I just wonder what the reaction of our resident right-wing crazies here on the board would be if it had been a white kid knocking the snot out of a black man who started the fight and the black guy pulls out a gun and shoots the white kid. You guys would be screaming for a rope.
+1. If the situation was reversed, no one would give a flying f*ck about "self-defense" or "stand your ground". If the situation was reversed we'd probably never find the black guy, he'd be in the belly of some swamp monster. Justice is NOT just.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post

I agree this case has picked up a lot of steam due to race and nasty politics. What's most important about this case is that there was never an arrest made. They didn't even attempt to put on a front of wanting to know what happened. Trayvon didn't have ANY weapon! No one will be able to justify pulling a gun on a child who had no weapon and did not initiate the attack.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:24 AM   #128
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Trayvon is a smaller kid.. its amazing the strength one can find when they are fighting for their life.
Trayvon was 6'3" tall at time of death, Zimmerman was 5'9"?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #129
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Trayvon was 6' 3" tall at time of death, how tall was zimmerman?
Valid point.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #130
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Valid point.
Zimmerman did have some weight on him though. I think most people fail to recognize the sensationalism the media is spinning now. I mean, they are showing pics of Trayvon when he was 13 to play on sympathy, they are intentionally not showing him with his gold teeth and wearing his pants off his ass like a gangsta while he is flipping the camera off with both hands.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:50 AM   #131
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

So its okay to stroll around the neighborhood shooting kids because they dress like gangstas? I guess its okay to shoot guys in wife beaters and flannel because they remind me of the men from deliverance.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #132
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

id shoot anyone wearing a mullet and jogging pants with no underwear.. LOL!! jk
Old 03-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #133
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
So its okay to stroll around the neighborhood shooting kids because they dress like gangstas? I guess its okay to shoot guys in wife beaters and flannel because they remind me of the men from deliverance.
No, but it is a direct reflection of his parents and their parenting skills. The reason he is was there was not to stroll around, it was because of all the crime happening in the area by gangstas that the neighborhood patrol was started in the first place. If a guy in a wife beater and flannel attacks you, by all means, defend yourself.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:59 AM   #134
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Part of the reason Zimmerman was out there was a series of break ins had occurred in that community.

I really don't think there is an issue here, as it is all going to a Grand Jury, which will be able to hear all the facts. To me it seems too many people have a political agenda, and want instant justice. Which usually means that truth gets lost in the way of quickness.

I think people should go back and look at the Duke LaCrosse team that was convicted in the court of public opinion, but when all the facts came out, they were innocent, and the woman was charged instead I believe.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:10 AM   #135
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Trayvon was 6' 3" and he was a football player, he was also 17 years old or old enough to enlist in the military. Zimmerman may have disregarded the operator but the operator does not give orders, Zimmerman was acting as a neighborhood watch whether he was voluntary of otherwise. I imagine a 17 year old, football playing young man could outrun Zimmerman and if he had he would still be alive. No, he turned to confront Zimmerman and according to Zimmerman acted in a threatening manner so much that Zimmerman yelled for help. I think both people acted poorly. I am not screaming for either to be killed unlike the lefties here.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women