Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42042
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #121
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

JennsLolli is correct. It has been taken care of per ECCIE guidelines. Please keep in mind staff have day jobs and cannot get to things at the drop of a hat but do so as warranted as soon as we can....

#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.

Thanks,

sixx
Old 08-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #122
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Excellent post sixxbach
Just remember if you post on this thread and have knowledge of someone retired or someone who has passed then please observe discretion as to not bring harm to the person or thier Family.

You may now continue down Memory Lane
Old 08-11-2010, 05:41 PM   #123
unagi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

The editing of the deceased person's name seems a little silly. Nobody used her real name, posted pics, etc. Just some people making some appropriate comments about their remorse.

She was not a member of Eccie, so how does it jeopardize privacy?

Why is it OK to mention other retired providers names, but not hers? Makes no sense.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:59 PM   #124
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Ours is not to question why!
Ours is but to hobby or ......

Didn't know the deceased so have no feelings, but it is interesting that simply mentioning the hobby name associated with someone's passing suddenly generates a *moral* obligation. A little hypocrisy for a site based on this hobby, at least in my opinion.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #125
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Well, in the old days before eccie, on another board, there was a member who went on a bit of a obsessive crusade against her. He was a big Herman Hesse fan, though apparently by his dogged relentless behavior he never read or cared much for Hesse's Siddhartha and its renunciation of desire and obsession.

He took umbrage at her allegedly blowing him off several times after she had said she wanted to be friends and hang out with him sometimes off the clock, thereby wasting his time and showing intolerable (for him) disrespect. That just set him off like a match to gasoline. He then went all paranoid schizoid Don Quixote, tilting at the huge windmills of evil, inhumanity, disrespect and dishonesty that bore her face and basically showed the world what she likely saw in him that made her have second thoughts about being buddies.

His repeated obsessive posted complaints and tirades, both obvious and veiled, led to him being banned and then returning under several different handles, all but the last being banned as he continued to insist that we should all search for the truth because it was out there. If he had ever really gotten to know her as a few of us did, he'd have known that he couldn't have been more wrong about her, but he would hear none of it. Oh, she was human and had her flaws but not the ones he saw.

He himself seemed to be blind to his own complete lack of compassion. I suppose the space in his heart where perspective, sympathy and compassion were supposed to live were filled instead with something else that was very much different. We were all white knights or corrupt or self-deluded or possessed of psychological pathologies which he could intuit because, dammit, he took psychology classes as an undergraduate and he was smart and everybody else on the boards couldn't or wouldn't appreciate the incisiveness and brilliance of his cutting laser-like behavioral analysis of her and everyone else.

I suppose if there was anyone even remotely likely to go to extensive efforts to try and uncover her real life and expose her prior hobby existence to her family out of vindictiveness and spite, it might be him.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:56 PM   #126
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

my apologies to any that knew her....insensitive post on my part
Old 08-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #127
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
I suppose if there was anyone even remotely likely to go to extensive efforts to try and uncover her real life and expose her prior hobby existence to her family out of vindictiveness and spite, it might be him.
Let's hope he's too busy stalking/harassing some other girl. Heck, maybe he got lucky and found himself a girl as squirrelly as he is.

..and now sneaks around part time spreading his love and special-ness.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:03 AM   #128
plasmoid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I have only been a lurker since joining this site from a previous board moons ago, but ahh this two brought me down memory lane. as monk previously mentioned, thumper had a nice bumper. Oh, and who could forget the lovely katiana who advertised on said old forum and eros?
Old 08-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #129
victorialanders
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27008
My ECCIE Reviews

hey sweety I just got back into town...and was thinking of you
v
Old 08-27-2010, 09:08 PM   #130
Jax
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I saw SherryofAustin several times when traveling to Austin from Houston. She's retired and moved north a ways. Getting married she told me. And TexasKyra was one of the best kissers around and she was great in bed too. She also left the area -- may have gone back to New Orleans.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #131
forsight
Lifetime Premium Access

Default it is what it is

well done kitty lover, sir.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #132
sirromancerx
Registered Member

[quote=Carl;479921]It has come to my belated attention that (edit per guideline below... staff) very recently. She was 28.

I was trying to find her online again for months. I was hoping that maybe she moved or was going to school , got engaged, or something. This hurts me that she's gone. It just sounds so senseless. I had spoken to her a few times just online and sometimes you just get a sense about a person. She was really nice and real. Not the news I had been hoping for.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #133
Hastings
Gaining Momentum

Default The other Chloe

Before C Lynn, there was another young dark hair petite Chloe with Amazing. What every happened to her? Anyone know?

H.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:49 PM   #134
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

WTF is with the amateur posters today? another guy that is 3 months behind the curve!! geeze fellas, get a clue about old posts..
Old 12-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #135
bibliophile
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Champagne. She was super nice. Met her right before she left town. So nice, super gorgeous, and genuine.
Thread Closed