Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-31-2011, 12:43 AM   #121
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, but I've always submitetted that one dick just isn't enough. Women tend to perforrm differenttly with different cocks in their mouths, eh?
Old 05-31-2011, 12:50 AM   #122
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

your simply not getting it or showing your ignorance.....

how would anyone ELSES dick in one of their mouths affect Sixxs opinion of their skills.

his list is HIS opinion.... come one man.. your not THAT dense are you?
Old 05-31-2011, 12:50 AM   #123
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

The list is simply MY opinion. I don't control how serious its taken. That is up to the members to decide. There are many known and unknown hobbyists who contact me for information based on this list. Likewise, in quite a few reviews, guys mention trying out a girl based on this list. I have yet to read where one had an issue with the service levels of the gals.

Yssup, you have reviewed at least one girl from the list and if I recall correctly, you mentioned one that you have seen. I don't recall reading any objection from you on those gals.

You also took a shot at some of the providers on the list by saying you wouldn't let most of them near your jewels yet you say you did not attack anyone with your comments?

BTW.... knotty man was the first one to question if you have been drinking, etc. Keep in my mind that knotty has a much different opinion on the hobby than myself and even wondered why this thread has been commented on.

The list is simply for fun and information exchange. I guess I should be flattered that you feel my opinion matters so it must be questioned.....

sixx
Old 05-31-2011, 01:02 AM   #124
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I do, Sixx. That's why I wanted to help you take it to next level. Unfortunately some out there saw this an an attempt to pick a fight and have rebuffed me accordingly. Wasn't dissing you man. Just trying to improve themeasurement criteria. Thank others for their openmindedness and tolerance.

I guess I'm better off in other forums.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:08 AM   #125
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Not really but you may get less attention in other places.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:03 AM   #126
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Not really but you may get less attention in other places.
Actually i get More attention from members who dont give two shits about your little crusade against the mods and do give a shit abiut the state of decent society in 2011 and beyond.

Study up and join us
Im sure youve got great insight on these subjects. You could be our political correspondent in tHe VIP ROOM

Or would you rather torment hookers?
Old 05-31-2011, 02:56 AM   #127
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Yeah, but I've always submitetted that one dick just isn't enough. Women tend to perforrm differenttly with different cocks in their mouths, eh?
So how many dicks would be enough for you?

Women could perform exactly the same with every cock, but each cock could experience the same performance different, eh?

Quote:
I do, Sixx. That's why I wanted to help you take it to next level. Unfortunately some out there saw this an an attempt to pick a fight and have rebuffed me accordingly. Wasn't dissing you man. Just trying to improve themeasurement criteria. Thank others for their openmindedness and tolerance.

Let's see...

Quote:
For weeks live prohibited from commenting in this thread
. While im sure that Sixx fancies himself the worlds gift to cocksuckers all over town, i submit that i wouldn't allow most of these honorrees within two inches of my family jewels
And trust me, they could reach them.

My take ia that Sixxiepoo has gotten a lot of head under the pretense of developing this list. To say that not every good headmistress lined up to burrow into Sixx' crotch. May be an understatement. So I submit his methodology was suspect at best. Maybe we really needed an experienced panel of judges with some defined rules. Otherwise its theopinio of one subjective dude looking for whatever to determine our standards of excellence. Don't seem fair we should put so much credence in the opinion of one highly opinionated member.

Wanna do this? Do it right!

Nothing but respect. Let's do this right Sixx!

Just sayinn
Those parts highlighted in red sure look nothing like "dissin" or picking a fight. If you're going to call someone out, stand by it instead of back pedaling like a little bitch. Your little act of crying foul and playing the victim is also getting old.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:14 AM   #128
budman33
Valued Poster

Can we get back to his updated list? While I am not a blow and go kind of guy, I enjoy reading about various ladies skillz in the matter.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:46 AM   #129
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Whispers, I sure wish you wouldnt lump all us "elderly" in one group. I tend to appreciate the list, and believe me I am one of the elderly. Other than that, nice thread. Also, I am not one to contribute much, but I do enjoy the forum.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:05 AM   #130
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
Whispers, I sure wish you wouldnt lump all us "elderly" in one group. I tend to appreciate the list, and believe me I am one of the elderly. Other than that, nice thread. Also, I am not one to contribute much, but I do enjoy the forum.

I'm not sure where I would have lumped a bunch of older gents into any group. Personally I consider my self old....

I enjoy his writings as well and points were one on one with another meber and not meant to be reflective of any group.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:19 AM   #131
Ranchhand
Premium Access

there are other issues the elderly tend to suffer from that will give the unknowing the impression they are drunk....

Post 113. Not a big deal, what I said was just kinda tongue in cheek.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:30 AM   #132
E2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
The list is simply MY opinion. I don't control how serious its taken.

sixx
Isn't ALL of this for "entertainment purposes" only.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:06 AM   #133
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Gentlemen,
If you want to discuss the elderly and the maladies that befall them, start a thread. This one is about sixx's top 10 BBBJ list. Let's stay focused, or do some of us (perhaps my old ass included) need to take our meds so we can stay focused? LOL!

Back to the topic at hand...er..a...mouth, please.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 06-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #134
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I assume Sixxx is continuing to conduct auditions for his top 10 list. So does that mean we'll have an all new top 10 list eventually? Or if someone new makes it into the current top 10, will the current #10 be dropped from the current list. This could lead to drama.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #135
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to have to make a suggestion about the "ongoing list" because back on aspd there was an excellent thread started by moi *"me" for you non-Frenchies* called:

Subjectively WHO does WHAT in a BJ that makes your turls curl & your legs weak?

The responses were GREAT because gents listed their favorite gals & the particular skills that were her trademark style. This allowed for a more defined resource for making the right choice for those guys who know what trips their triggers. Sometimes you want variety or have a craving for a particular experience such as a DT or face fucking and want to know exactly where to find it regardless of body type.

The BJ is an art & we all have our techniques. I know some ladies who enjoy watching a man's reaction to HER particular style but often have to conform to the man's as he's the customer. We get that, but you know... Everyone wants to be a star, right? Having a list of the particular ladies & her signature style would be a win/win situation.

Perhaps our wonderful mod staff would even consider adding it as a sticky here in the Co-eds??? *nudge*nudge*wink*wink*

Anyone else agree this would be a good idea? Hmmm NEW THREAD W/ POLL & the list to come!!! Here I go...

Please visit the new thread if you read this & haven't done so. Looking forward to seeing the contributions to our growing database. hehe
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women