Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2023, 12:43 PM   #106
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
They’ve tried, many times, but have always fell on their faces. Normal people don’t want to watch/listen to leftist claptrap and no viewers/listeners = low advertising rates = business failure.

Remember Air America, devised to compete with Limbaugh? They lasted like 4 days before total collapse. Rush had a great time poking fun at that one.

Poor rmg, seems to be the angriest mf’r around. That’s a common theme on the left, always pissed off about something. Must really suck carrying around such seething anger. Get out and golf, ride a dirt bike, coach little league, whatever. Forget about being offended all the time and bring some joy to your life.
Rmg post count a little over 700
Berryberry post count nearly 12000

Who’s the angry one that needs to get out more and stop being offended 24/7?
Do you even hear yourselves?
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 01:01 PM   #107
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

It’s the content, not the amount. Every post the dude comes across like he just busted a knuckle trying to get out a rusty bolt.

MUTHER FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN ORANGE MAGA MUTHERFUCKERS MUST FUCKIN DIE!

It’s actually entertaining, like how you can’t help but look at a car wreck with mangled bodies all over the street.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 01:02 PM   #108
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
They’ve tried, many times, but have always fell on their faces. Normal people don’t want to watch/listen to leftist claptrap and no viewers/listeners = low advertising rates = business failure.

Remember Air America, devised to compete with Limbaugh? They lasted like 4 days before total collapse. Rush had a great time poking fun at that one.

Poor rmg, seems to be the angriest mf’r around. That’s a common theme on the left, always pissed off about something. Must really suck carrying around such seething anger. Get out and golf, ride a dirt bike, coach little league, whatever. Forget about being offended all the time and bring some joy to your life.
Indeed. That is why they hate successful people like Tucker Carlson. Not only do they know he exposes their bullshit and tells it like it is but they know there is no intelligent or successful leftist counterpart out there.

And yeah, leftists love to let the hate flow through them. I think many of them live in a state like this

It is amusing though to watch them at times. I almost feel sorry for them living such a hate filled life. Almost.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 02:09 PM   #109
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It’s the content, not the amount. Every post the dude comes across like he just busted a knuckle trying to get out a rusty bolt.

It’s actually entertaining, like how you can’t help but look at a car wreck with mangled bodies all over the street.
Compare that to the amount of”crazy deranged mentally Ill leftist” etc shit that is the title to at least 90% of berry’s posts.
Your math ain’t Mathing.
Old 05-02-2023, 02:22 PM   #110
Jacuzzme
BANNED

What math?
Old 05-02-2023, 02:31 PM   #111
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What math?
Shoot! My bad I should have known this would be over your head.

“Mathematics is the science and study of quality, structure, space, and change. Mathematicians seek out patterns, formulate new conjectures, and establish truth by rigorous deduction from appropriately chosen axioms and definitions.”
Old 05-02-2023, 02:38 PM   #112
Jacuzzme
BANNED

So your post, since none of that applies to mine. Your math isn’t mathing tho, but I can tell your trying, an admirable quality.
Old 05-02-2023, 02:39 PM   #113
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Indeed. That is why they hate successful people like Tucker Carlson. Not only do they know he exposes their bullshit and tells it like it is but they know there is no intelligent or successful leftist counterpart out there.

And yeah, leftists love to let the hate flow through them. I think many of them live in a state like this

It is amusing though to watch them at times. I almost feel sorry for them living such a hate filled life. Almost.
I don’t hate Tucker Carlson. The man is good at his job. His job is to be exactly who he is. He’s an actor.
What is amusing are the people who think his act is real.
Old 05-02-2023, 02:50 PM   #114
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Compare that to the amount of”crazy deranged mentally Ill leftist” etc shit that is the title to at least 90% of berry’s posts.
You’re math ain’t Mathing.
It's so cute you like to keep tabs on me. But sorry, no matter how many lies you spread like the one above, to quote that crazy ass leftist AOC, "I really don't want to date you"

Besides, it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread which is Tucker Carlson. The man leftists are jealous of and love to irrationally hate because he is very good at his job.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 02:56 PM   #115
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
That's the most delusional thing I've heard on here. Fucker Carlson is a racist, homopobic, transpobic, antisemitic, misogynist, election denying, lying ass piece of shit. But he feeds into the fears, prejudices, and hatred of the jackass assholes that listen to him. He normalized their hatred and prejudices and they suck it up and vomit it back out. He's as anti-American as they come. It shows how many hate-filled enraged morons we have living in this country. It's truly despicable, but they want to be just like him and there favorite ass-clown tRump. Hillary was 100% right when she called them a basket full of deplorables.

Yep. The reasonable people can see this. Those who aren't consumed with irrational fear, anger, or hate.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 02:59 PM   #116
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:

LOL. Do a brief scan of the thread titles in this forum and then tell me who seems like they just busted a knuckle on a rusty bolt. I won't hold my breath. I don't expect you to see or admit the truth.
Old 05-02-2023, 03:19 PM   #117
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's so cute you like to keep tabs on me. But sorry, no matter how many lies you spread like the one above, to quote that crazy ass leftist AOC, "I really don't want to date you"

Besides, it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread which is Tucker Carlson. The man leftists are jealous of and love to irrationally hate because he is very good at his job.
I’m not keeping tabs. The stats are under your profile for all to see.
Has anyone checked this accounts ID? Oh that’s right, it’s only providers who have to submit identification.
Old 05-02-2023, 03:26 PM   #118
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
He's your hero because he was fired. I like people that weren't fired.

I could have said shitcanned, but it's sensationalist drivel
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 03:39 PM   #119
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

It's hilariously delusional to think that a single person who's politically to the left of Trump's Right Wing Cult of Ignorance would be jealous of Tucker Carlson.
Old 05-02-2023, 03:48 PM   #120
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
That's the most delusional thing I've heard on here. Fucker Carlson is a racist, homopobic, transpobic, antisemitic, misogynist, election denying, lying ass piece of shit. But he feeds into the fears, prejudices, and hatred of the jackass assholes that listen to him. He normalized their hatred and prejudices and they suck it up and vomit it back out. He's as anti-American as they come. It shows how many hate-filled enraged morons we have living in this country. It's truly despicable, but they want to be just like him and there favorite ass-clown tRump. Hillary was 100% right when she called them a basket full of deplorables.
My thoughts exactly
tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women