Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2019, 05:37 PM   #106
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

I called no one of color anything. I called the animals, regardless of race, out for who and what they are acting like. The people who have made this forum a hostile piece of shit with all the feces throwing. Just like a zoo. Put your race card away. Learn to act kind towards others.
Old 03-31-2019, 05:50 PM   #107
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
I called no one of color anything. I called the animals, regardless of race, out for who and what they are acting like. The people who have made this forum a hostile piece of shit with all the feces throwing. Just like a zoo. Put your race card away. Learn to act kind towards others.
akim has proved he is completely unable to do this! He is the perpetual victim that resorts to the race card way to often! Funny how that shows HIS RACISM!
Old 03-31-2019, 05:54 PM   #108
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
Heh dude went off on a tangent just to let us know he's white and AA providers takes his money for sex
Ain't you special?
I'm going to Subway,I'll grab a cookie for you
Why do you feel the need to mention race and/or color all the time! You need to look at the man in the mirror! You will see a true racist!
Old 03-31-2019, 08:15 PM   #109
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Since these gents have been advertising ladies off other sites, fake/reviewing in CO-ED. Its about damn time...

Hats off to this lady. Don't sit on the sidelines afraid to speak up.. Lets return the favor. Listing a handle that has been provided on a public board is not outing, I do suggest you follow the masking guidelines set by the board and proceed with caution.. you know how these boys are about to throw a "lil boy" fit !

It's NOT A TRAIN WRECK.. IT'S CALLED NOT TAKING THE B.S NO MORE ! NO MORE REBUTTLES, NO MORE BASHING...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061382897

Jess, ^^^ from what you posted originally, you are encouraging providers to return the favor by posting their reviews in the CO-ED. Allegedly, you had a bad client encounter. Are you going to write that review?
Old 03-31-2019, 11:06 PM   #110
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

This was definitely not a very well thought out thread (not that many of them are in Houston now). This thread makes no logical sense whatsoever to anyone with half a brain. Why the fuck would any provider post a review about a trick unless it is for retaliation? On the flip side, a provider could post a review to kiss ass about a trick to go the other way about it to gain attention.

Either way, this whole thread is pretty fucking stupid to the nth degree because businesses don't review their customers. I don't need my worthless (in my opinion) MBA degree to know that simple fact.

I didn't read this whole thread. I read two pages of it and reading this stupid ass thread was one page too many. I want two minutes of my life back.
Old 03-31-2019, 11:16 PM   #111
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^Lucas i don't always agree with you, but when i do...i grab a Dos Equis. cheers!
stay interesting, my friend..
Old 03-31-2019, 11:34 PM   #112
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

pxmcc, just an opinion on my part and nothing more and nothing less. From what I've read, it was a thread started by the OP just to start some stupid shit, and mission accomplished by her. I'm sure her phone is ringing nonstop now LOL. Ummmm. NOT

All of this shit is so fucking silly that who the fuck would even want to deal with the person who started it all?
Old 04-01-2019, 03:09 AM   #113
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascobar21 View Post
Jess, ^^^ from what you posted originally, you are encouraging providers to return the favor by posting their reviews in the CO-ED. Allegedly, you had a bad client encounter. Are you going to write that review?

The dude isnt a member here. It's not going to be nor listed here but has been delt with on the site he met me off of. If you look he took a oh thread and posted it here.
I dont need to post his info here to satisfy the paparazzi! Btw, you dont know where I have listed a alert about him because u dont have a female account. I appreciate your response though and I can understand why you would ask.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:17 AM   #114
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
This was definitely not a very well thought out thread (not that many of them are in Houston now). This thread makes no logical sense whatsoever to anyone with half a brain. Why the fuck would any provider post a review about a trick unless it is for retaliation? On the flip side, a provider could post a review to kiss ass about a trick to go the other way about it to gain attention.

Either way, this whole thread is pretty fucking stupid to the nth degree because businesses don't review their customers. I don't need my worthless (in my opinion) MBA degree to know that simple fact.

I didn't read this whole thread. I read two pages of it and reading this stupid ass thread was one page too many. I want two minutes of my life back.
Paragraph 2 sums it up clearly. Your paycheck is in their pocket.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:18 AM   #115
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
The dude isnt a member here. It's not going to be nor listed here but has been delt with on the site he met me off of. If you look he took a oh thread and posted it here.
I dont need to post his info here to satisfy the paparazzi! Btw, you dont know where I have listed a alert about him because u dont have a female account. I appreciate your response though and I can understand why you would ask.

You can’t post without spilling info from ladies areas!
If I were the ladies it’d be time for a metaphoric blanket party, they definitely need to deal with your loose lips, and shouting out what’s in what places people are not supposed to know.

Who needs a female account with such a loudmouth screaming all the info?
Old 04-01-2019, 07:19 AM   #116
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Imma bookmark this thread for posterity.
There is a ton of good information and even better is the plethora of stupid fucktard statements to quote at a future time.
Bunch of fucking armatures...
Old 04-01-2019, 01:31 PM   #117
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I lost 4 IQ points reading this nonsense...FML...haha
Old 04-01-2019, 01:54 PM   #118
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Damn Rusty if you are like me....that doesn't leave much
Old 04-01-2019, 02:07 PM   #119
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Lol yall done ran that poor girl off. ...She was doing fine when she was mainly trashing SC, PX, and Shine but I think her problems started when she trashed Russ...its been downhill ever since...yall was supposed to be her friend and yall turned on her...
Old 04-01-2019, 02:12 PM   #120
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Damn Rusty if you are like me....that doesn't leave much
I have 8 left....I better log off for the rest of today...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women