Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2017, 11:28 AM   #106
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Brilliant. Now people will just go under the wall to get here. Or smugglers are happy as fuck because their prices just went up. Or maybe they will just save up money for a plane ticket and a passport. A complete waste of fucking money and I will still be surprised if it happens.

I wish I owned a construction business. I would happily build that stupid wall for billions of dollars that will do no good....a lot of mexicans are about to become elite level pole vaulters.
Do you lock your doors when you leave your crib? You do! That's stupid; don't you know how easy it is for thieves to circumvent locked doors?

You wish you owned a construction business? What's keeping you from starting one?

I believe your original assertion in post 71 was the promise to build a wall was bullshit, with the clear implication that people who believed it would be built are fools...movin' right along, now that the RFP's been issued, you have now slithered into asserting the damn wall will be useless. That about right?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:51 AM   #107
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Do you lock your doors when you leave your crib? You do! That's stupid; don't you know how easy it is for thieves to circumvent locked doors?

You wish you owned a construction business? What's keeping you from starting one?

I believe your original assertion in post 71 was the promise to build a wall was bullshit, with the clear implication that people who believed it would be built are fools...movin' right along, now that the RFP's been issued, you have now slithered into asserting the damn wall will be useless. That about right?
Calm down there old man. That stupid wall will not be built. Why is that? Because it makes no fucking sense.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:56 AM   #108
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Calm down there old man. That stupid wall will not be built. Why is that? Because it makes no fucking sense.
Quoted for archival purposes.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:03 PM   #109
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Quoted for archival purposes.
Yeah, keep believing in that stupid ass wall. You probably believe Trump will keep Muslims out too.

I'll let you in on a little secret. If someone really wants to be here, they will be here. Regardless of this magical wall that you believe will be constructed.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:35 PM   #110
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, keep believing in that stupid ass wall.
Walls work; only a moron would deny that.

Quote:
You probably believe Trump will keep Muslims out too.
I hope not; that would be unconstitutional. Plus, I'm kinda fond of Muslims. Let's just say they know me down to the Masjid.

Quote:
I'll let you in on a little secret. If someone really wants to be here, they will be here. Regardless of this magical wall that you believe will be constructed.
That's far from secret information. The wall won't keep out the most highly motivated intruders, only the 90+% (probably) who will try to break in only if it's easy.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:45 PM   #111
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You're definitely an old delusional man judging by your moronic comments in that post. Keep dreaming...
Old 02-27-2017, 01:00 PM   #112
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're definitely an old delusional man judging by your moronic comments in that post. Keep dreaming...
You keep posting "wall" ...

..... and for that you are absolutely correct, because ...

..... most of it will be fencing and metal barricade.. and

..... it will not be 100% closed from the Gulf to the Pacific.

Most of the houses around have fences, not walls, and the fences work to discourage people from wandering to others' yards. Of course if they really want to get in they can climb over the fence and the unfriendly "best friends" inside the fence will greet them appropriately. Unfortunately, they don't growl any warnings!

If fences and walls didn't work there would be no whining about it and no one would waste their time opposing it. But Trump knows they do, which, I suspect, is one reason he puts up fences and barricades around his construction sites!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:23 PM   #113
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thus spake El Geezerphobe. Duly noted, but please point out for my edification the relevance of age to this topic. Admittedly I'm no longer young enough to know everything.
Old 02-27-2017, 02:50 PM   #114
dmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I'm surprised that so many people don't even know that we already have a 580 mile long wall. It's not very effective and more like a fence.

If you haven't looked it up and didn't know, then look it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico...States_barrier

dmode is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:17 PM   #115
Still-Naughty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Every woman in my personal life likes to argue with me. Trust me, I'm use to it...I'm convinced that most women start arguments for no reason; at least the ones I know do.
Yes... but that Latina fire is something else! Such a turn on...
Still-Naughty is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:36 PM   #116
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

The existing wall is better than no wall...its weakness is the same weakness as that of the Maginot Line...the Panzers simply ran around it...whereas the Nazis had to fight Belgians, illegal aliens' runaround course takes 'em through the Sonoran Desert. I ain't happy about the ones who perished there, but undoubtedly having to cross the desert deterred a lot of would be intruders.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:40 PM   #117
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

All i know is if you're here illegally no matter the circumstance and regardless if you're obeying the law or not, Trump via his ICE agents are deporting by the pound...they dont give a fuck. If you're a provider and here illegally you should actually be worried. Trump ain't fucking around on this issue. For you agency lovers that voted Trump you better hope and pray they dont target your agencies and if they do that the ladies aren't illegal. If they do your gonna have to start playing in a more expensive market thanks to your boy Trump
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:52 PM   #118
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Sheesh.. Trump won. Get in the game or move to Canada.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:55 PM   #119
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Why wouldn't any illegal be worried?
\These United States are very large and can hide any number of people to a certain extent but the reality is that they know they are illegal and thus should be worried.

The idea that we as American citizens have the right to say who and who does not get to come and stay in this nation is what makes us what we are. this is not the first time and it will not be the last time we have an issue with ILLEGAL immigration. It has not been that long ago that we as a nation did not allow any immigration and there will and should be times that is so. We do not owe the world a living.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:59 PM   #120
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Now is not the time to start burying ones head in the sand. If you're here illegally there's a real chance Trump will deport you. If you're buying or selling sex and you get caught then you're all but gone. ICE aint fucking around. They're even lying to people now to trick them out of hiding and deporting essentially on the spot. Like I said bury your head in the sand as you wish but it doesn't mean ICE isn't actively trying to find and deport. If you voted Trump then blame him for pussy no longer being in your cost range. You will have to go from agency gals to street walkers. Lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women