Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2016, 11:47 AM   #106
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Guess if Kasich needs any advise on how to kneel and kiss things then he can always consult with a gloryhole guru like YOU and assup, right EKIM ! Nice to se that all of YOUR experience kneeling and kissing dicks and asses can finally make a difference !
Like I posted before .... he judges others by his own standards.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:36 PM   #107
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

No I am still a Gary supporter.
And just like that....Ivan clinches DOTY!

Down goes Assup.
Down goes Assup.
Down goes Assup!

Wow....it's not even August yet.

Way to go Ivan! I was pulling for you.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:20 PM   #108
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, you're a conservative, but you're voting for Hillary. Ok. And you think violence settles an argument. Ok. This is meant as an observation, and is not intended to be derogatory or insulting in any sense.

You're an asshole.

But that's just my observation.
listen you old fuck I am a fiscal conservative and have been for many, many years. I am now libertarian and there's no way you can tell me that the GOP of 2016 is the same as Reagan's GOP. Trump is no Barry Goldwater- the republican is a fucking joke. If I had to choose between Clinton and Trump, I will vote for Clinton 100 percent even though I dislike her, but at least I know what I am getting with Clinton.
As far as threats, I am an ex drill sergeant, I am not going to take bullshit from any of these cocksucking dickwads on this site. Instead of hiding behind an IP address be man enough to back up what you type. Way too many immature little boys in this forum and it seems like all the rhetoric is coming from the Trump supporters and if you are one of them the hell with your old senile ass.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:27 PM   #109
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
listen you old fuck

As far as threats, I am an ex drill sergeant, I am not going to take bullshit from any of these cocksucking dickwads on this site.
There some openings due to recent events at several police departments around the country, and IF you could pass the academic testing, background investigation, the physical, and the pysch eval they might hire you .... of course you should probably tone down the huffing a bit so they won't consider you a "hot head" and "liability" .... and then you could put that bluster to use! As tough as you think you are you wouldn't even need a vest!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:29 PM   #110
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Like I posted before .... he judges others by his own standards.
Lexie licker ---> <----- gay rey
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:30 PM   #111
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
And just like that....Ivan clinches DOTY!

Down goes Assup.
Down goes Assup.
Down goes Assup!

Wow....it's not even August yet.

Way to go Ivan! I was pulling for you.
I could feel your nose nuzzling my ass, it is cold fido. Are you trying to edge gay rey from the coveted DAOTY award?
Old 07-20-2016, 02:34 PM   #112
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
listen you old fuck I am a fiscal conservative and have been for many, many years. I am now libertarian and there's no way you can tell me that the GOP of 2016 is the same as Reagan's GOP. Trump is no Barry Goldwater- the republican is a fucking joke. If I had to choose between Clinton and Trump, I will vote for Clinton 100 percent even though I dislike her, but at least I know what I am getting with Clinton.
As far as threats, I am an ex drill sergeant, I am not going to take bullshit from any of these cocksucking dickwads on this site. Instead of hiding behind an IP address be man enough to back up what you type. Way too many immature little boys in this forum and it seems like all the rhetoric is coming from the Trump supporters and if you are one of them the hell with your old senile ass.
Hay hay hay......It's Fat ex drill sergeant. And you're so fat and ugly that you have to pay to get laid.

Suck my hot sweaty cock Sarge. You're so full of shit dude. I bet you are you're big fat yellow dog working his masters computer while his away at work.

Say Woof boy!!! slurp slurp slurp...
Old 07-20-2016, 02:42 PM   #113
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hay hay hay......It's Fat ex drill sergeant. And you're so fat and ugly that you have to pay to get laid.

Suck my hot sweaty cock Sarge. You're so full of shit dude. I bet you are you're big fat yellow dog working his masters computer while his away at work.

You just proved you are into men dolly. You and gay rey can be the log cabin republicans with pride.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:39 PM   #114
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

Mebbe he was a " drill sergeant " for EKIM and assup's LGBT crowd and taught them short order drill before their parades. Maybe he conducted the " short arm " inspections of those same participants. Wonder what he did if those " marchers " ever got out of step ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 03:41 PM   #115
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
You just proved you are into men dolly. You and gay rey can be the log cabin republicans with pride.
YOU and assup are ALREADY FAG dumbascraps and " out " with YOUR " pride " !! Keep pushing for that DOTY poll win, EKIM !!! You GO !, EKIM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 03:46 PM   #116
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
All gay posts in this forum always comes back to you.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:28 PM   #117
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
I am an ex drill sergeant, that being said you must have been in the Army WOW I'm impressed I always thought Army guys were pussies anyway so bring it on grease ball
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:35 PM   #118
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It is July the 20th and nobody but the liberals still care. (that would include the media which of course is the same thing as liberal).
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:50 PM   #119
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah... well Melania and her speechwriter have admitted they plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.

And the Gabor sisters' estates are ready to sue Melania for stealing their accent.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:50 PM   #120
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
All gay posts in this forum always comes back to you.
Most are started by you and your ilk.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women