Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2016, 02:28 PM   #106
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Your evidence that he has multiple handles...as I quoted you as saying...

You confuse me poking holes in your logic as supporting him...you're mistaken...I don't support outing whores or dumbass tricks...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:34 PM   #107
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
That's quite the complement actually.
Shouldn't you be spending some quality time with her?or did WW wear her old ass out?

And I'm not surprised you are sticking up for stalker boy
You show up 2 hrs early for appointments and hang around the parking lot/lobby just cause you have nothing better to do with your life

And spend weeks working on the most malicious review u can possibly write when things don't go your way

Smh
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:35 PM   #108
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Your evidence that he has multiple handles...as I quoted you as saying...

You confuse me poking holes in your logic as supporting him...you're mistaken...I don't support outing whores or dumbass tricks...
And why exactly would I post any of that here?

Everything will be handled trough and with the people who matter and can actually take action on this.
What exactly would be the point of posting that here? And you should know that the screenshots and other supportive evidence we have cannot be posted on an open forum anyway.

And this is how you're trying to come off as a rational and logical person?
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:42 PM   #109
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Yep..at first they told you not to speak for Eve but all of sudden they want you to post the evidence on her behalf...in the open

Can't make this shit up

Must be a slow day...trolls are starving for drama

Lol
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:46 PM   #110
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I don't support outing whores or dumbass tricks...
What about dumbass whores and outing tricks?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:52 PM   #111
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
Are you threatening me?

All I know is that when I met with you I was followed by a big black guy almost all the way to your door. Coincidence? I think not. All other hobby people should watch out!
Now this here is complete bullshit. There may have been a big black guy who happened to be a guest and was staying on the same floor.

The first time I met NM was in a hotel. She was running late so I sat in the lobby waiting. Since she'd never met me before, but I had a pretty good idea of what she looked like (she was blonde at that time) and she texted me how late she was running, I was able to watch her check in and make her way up the elevator and I waited another few minutes while she got ready. She was solo. Not one other person got on the elevator from the time she checked in until the time she signaled for me to come to the room. No one else was in the lobby, but it was a large lobby with a bar, so she would not necessarily have noticed me, nor did I tell her I was already there waiting.

Same at her incall ... It's security gated. Never had anyone follow me down the breezeway to her incall the times I've been there.

So Gtoman, you were just being paranoid. Your paranoia does not imply anything other than what's going on in your own head.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:10 PM   #112
BDnorthside
Gaining Momentum

Is it weird that after reading this, all I want to do is sex Natalia?
BDnorthside is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:15 PM   #113
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDnorthside View Post
She fucks just as feisty as she posts
Old 05-29-2016, 03:52 PM   #114
rayg07
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Now this here is complete bullshit. There may have been a big black guy who happened to be a guest and was staying on the same floor.

The first time I met NM was in a hotel. She was running late so I sat in the lobby waiting. Since she'd never met me before, but I had a pretty good idea of what she looked like (she was blonde at that time) and she texted me how late she was running, I was able to watch her check in and make her way up the elevator and I waited another few minutes while she got ready. She was solo. Not one other person got on the elevator from the time she checked in until the time she signaled for me to come to the room. No one else was in the lobby, but it was a large lobby with a bar, so she would not necessarily have noticed me, nor did I tell her I was already there waiting.

Same at her incall ... It's security gated. Never had anyone follow me down the breezeway to her incall the times I've been there.

So Gtoman, you were just being paranoid. Your paranoia does not imply anything other than what's going on in your own head.
Dudes always think every black man they see while they out here creeping are pimps, bouncers or some kind of trouble. SMH
rayg07 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:59 PM   #115
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDnorthside View Post
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
She fucks just as feisty as she posts
*more blushing* lol

Thank you sweetheart for your input and sharing part of your experiences with me. It is appreciated.

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:59 PM   #116
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayg07 View Post
Dudes always think every black man they see while they out here creeping are pimps, bouncers or some kind of trouble. SMH
Not all "dudes" do sweetie. Only the racist ones do....
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:16 PM   #117
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
lol

*more blushing* lol

Thank you sweetheart for your input and sharing part of your experiences with me. It is appreciated.

LOL! ... I never told you about that, did I? Nary a big black dude in sight, except me, of course.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:21 PM   #118
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
And why exactly would I post any of that here?
Because all of the multiple handles, including the one he is currently using, would be banned...of course...

Quote:
And you should know that the screenshots and other supportive evidence we have cannot be posted on an open forum anyway.
Screenshots of what? There are almost no screenshots of anything that will serve as evidence that a member here has multiple handles. Even if, for argument's sake, you had something that served as evidence of it, and didn't want to post it in the open, then there is always the houston@eccie.net email address for the moderators.

Why are you being so obtuse? You'd love nothing more than to see all his handles banned...here is your chance...

Fact is, you can't prove it...or you would have already. Gina will laugh at you...then suspend your account for making false accusations against a client, if you tried to do anything there. She trusts whores about as far as she can throw them...
Old 05-29-2016, 05:22 PM   #119
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
What about dumbass whores and outing tricks?
After careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion that I don't support those either...
Old 05-29-2016, 05:26 PM   #120
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Yep..at first they told you not to speak for Eve but all of sudden they want you to post the evidence on her behalf...in the open
Wait...she ALSO has evidence that the review of Evelyn is a fake??? In ADDITION to all this evidence that this guy has multiple handles here??? Well, wonder why she started this thread in the first place, if it could all have been resolved by her talking to the mods. She's the like J. Edgar Hoover of ECCIE with all this evidence of things she has! Who wrote that review of the grassy knoll?

P.S.-If you're having trouble reading between the lines, my response is saying that these are two different topics...the review of Evelyn being fake, and him having multiple handles.

P.P.S.-Don't you have some party screening to do? Slow weekend?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women