Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60445
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41785
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36167
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #106
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default Ahh for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Sometimes I love morning sofia best.
Ahh for that, you can stay all night an the inn.....for a nominal fee....Then you can see morning Sofia face to face.....sans make up, tousled hair......It's a good look....I'm changing my avatar for you soon.
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:51 AM   #107
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

See morning sofia likes me, this make dh jealous and that makes sofia very happy.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:56 AM   #108
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

VN should neveer mention anything close to "bareback" when addressing someone elses hobby habits........................ you know what I mean?

sofia, your teeth are turning blue.................what's that all about?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:04 PM   #109
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

I was dunking the hooktards heads in the toilets ( not the ones in our Co-p) and some water splashed on my face...they tried to fight it....Not on my teeth I assure you....
Old 01-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #110
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
I was dunking the hooktards heads in the toilets ( not the ones in our Co-p) and some water splashed on my face...they tried to fight it....Not on my teeth I assure you....
sofia I too enjoy underwater breath play with my cage girl, have you tried a hot tub? It lets everyone be a little more comfortable, candles a glass of wine it can be romantic.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:05 PM   #111
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

ONLY of the water can be dyed blue.....
Old 01-30-2010, 02:28 PM   #112
Guest013110-2
Account Disabled

Default hopefully this can get me banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I can certainly appreciate that someone who doesn't understand "this" would show concern, if that is what you're doing, for those who participate.
Elizabeth, has it ever occured to you that there are some things that shouldn't be "understood"?

One thing that I've never "understood" is if I'm being offered a experience of having a sub, shouldn't she be paying me???

but then that would be the sort of naive question a "plain ole vanilla" type would ask, isn't it?

and there's the... um,rub! We "plain ole vanilla" types just don't "understand," even as you rather magnimously "understand" us). Your labored efforts to explain how the "Lifestyle" has nothing to do with "abuse," that special mutual bond of trust and respect between "D" & "s," (like I'm sure cilla's Master let's her keep some of her earnings) the fact so many participants are such fine, responsible citizens (like Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka to name but two). Etc. Etc. They're wasted on us! Each attempt to describe the sublime pleasure just ends up triggering our gag reflex.

So please, pity us. Pity all the poor benighted "plain ole vanilla" types, for supreme ecstasy that you enjoy is far beyond our mortal powers to even conceive of much less receive.

So cilla thanks for the pics, I'm sure they'll come in handy when it comes time to ID the body.

LRR good luck on the deployment. I'm sure you'll some junior officer a convenient & willing scapegoat.

For myself I'm scheduling an MRI scan, 'cause following this thread has left me feeling like James Wood in "Videodrome"

This is Scalawag, signing off.
Guest013110-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #113
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalawag View Post
Elizabeth, has it ever occured to you that there are some things that shouldn't be "understood"?

One thing that I've never "understood" is if I'm being offered a experience of having a sub, shouldn't she be paying me???

but then that would be the sort of naive question a "plain ole vanilla" type would ask, isn't it?

and there's the... um,rub! We "plain ole vanilla" types just don't "understand," even as you rather magnimously "understand" us). Your labored efforts to explain how the "Lifestyle" has nothing to do with "abuse," that special mutual bond of trust and respect between "D" & "s," (like I'm sure cilla's Master let's her keep some of her earnings) the fact so many participants are such fine, responsible citizens (like Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka to name but two). Etc. Etc. They're wasted on us! Each attempt to describe the sublime pleasure just ends up triggering our gag reflex.

So please, pity us. Pity all the poor benighted "plain ole vanilla" types, for supreme ecstasy that you enjoy is far beyond our mortal powers to even conceive of much less receive.

So cilla thanks for the pics, I'm sure they'll come in handy when it comes time to ID the body.

LRR good luck on the deployment. I'm sure you'll some junior officer a convenient & willing scapegoat.

For myself I'm scheduling an MRI scan, 'cause following this thread has left me feeling like James Wood in "Videodrome"

This is Scalawag, signing off.
i am sure that the crop and flogger i chose to play with make me at risk no more then the provider before or after me, Thank You, for Your concern though. Unless i'm beat with the big dildo, death by dildo? As far as Master and my income that is absolutely none of Your concern and just fabricated imagination. Have a nice day, and good luck with Your MRI. On a deeper note it is a bit concerning that Your imagination and deep seeded hatred brought You to imagine "identifying a body." Maybe its a shrink You should really be considering seeing, intervention maybe? That comment You made makes YOU the biggest risk to Providers. You certainly wont have to worry about paying me, i would watch saying things like that in the open, especially to the extreme to which You took it, You may find Yourself playing alone, i know it would be a cold day in hell before i saw someone like You who made a statement like that on a board like this. It is not normal to have thoughts like that, just so You know.
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:17 PM   #114
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

edit double post
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #115
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your getting in as many diggs as you can because your going to retire.......It's that simple....You know NOTHING and what I do and don't do....NOTHING about me or my activities....They are private...between 2 people, yet everything you've ever done BCD is all over the internet......Come on retire already...
Oh hun ,, are you saying you will miss me when I am gone?? I see now that you are a busy lady; with managing a Co op and all and now a HDH Provider/ Domme with a no review policy...

Go girl!!!
Old 01-30-2010, 07:36 PM   #116
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
ONLY of the water can be dyed blue.....
Here is a beautiful blue bath with nourishing blends of nature's own sea salts, seaweeds, and natural moisturizers.

Personally.. I love using this bath with Hot Bath and Massage Sessions.. It smells wonderful, is a beautiful blue color and has sea salts which warms the muscles, is great for the skin and detoxing..

Okay,, I said something nice without being condescending..
Old 01-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #117
Htowner
Ambassador

You are free to express your own opinion. However if you are trying to be judgemental , then you are on the wrong board .
Whether you like it or not being a provider in and of itself is living on the fringes of society. Even in more tolerant cultures. It is not a mainstream career anywhere. Hobbyists, the same.
It is like the order system in prison. One is alpha dog, and another one is the grunt and one being the golfer. You are all locked up in orange jump suits.

Don't you poeple feel the slightest silly putting down someone who is doing the same thing you are doing with some deviation?
Who drew the line?
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #118
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Yes Sir. Htowner You are correct. We all are here for the same reason, however even as a lady You can only take so much, by the same two superficial, i'm better then though ladies. No Matter what You post, or where, You are in their world. Self centered and constantly revolves around them, it just becomes redundant at times. The rest of us are just blessed enough to be here in their presence. Like the awesome pics VN just posted. Very insightful and very entertaining, i wish i had that much depth. i will say i love my Juicy couture sunglasses,still. lol Oh wow, was this a sunglass thread? bc i do have some awesome shades myself, lol.
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #119
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

QUOTE=subcilla;80952]Yes Sir. Htowner You are correct. We all are here for the same reason, however even as a lady You can only take so much, by the same two superficial, i'm better then though ladies. No Matter what You post or where You are their world is self centered and constantly revolves around them, it just becomes redundant at times. The rest of us are just blessed enough to be here in their presence. Like the awesome pics VN just posted. Very insightful and very entertaining, i wish i had that much depth. i will say i love my Juicy couture sunglasses,still. lol Oh wow, was this a sunglass thread? bc i do have some awesome shades myself, lol.[/QUOTE]

Well said!!!
Old 01-30-2010, 08:18 PM   #120
Htowner
Ambassador

Yeah and what is with posting your pics in a discussion threAD?
Htowner is offline   Quote