Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42367
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36776
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-04-2020, 08:25 AM   #1051
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
In my prayers tonight I thanked GOD for our President Trump!
Our Country is truly Great Again!
Attachment 873702
Old 10-04-2020, 09:24 AM   #1052
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Your spam is sad and pathetic!
Old 10-04-2020, 09:51 AM   #1053
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

That's what I think too - common sense has left America. It's amazing. All I can do is shake my head. And vote for Trump,of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
All the videos I've seen of Trump talking about masks make me wonder if members of the press are ridiculous liars or just plain retarded.

Any clip I've seen so far has mostly been him negging on the lack of common sense people have with them:

- wearing the mask over their mouth And not their nose. (Austin has a really bad problem with this)

- Restaurant wait staff wearing masks, but then messing with the masks, touching their faces, and then touching plates of food.

- in Joe Biden's case - giving speeches with the mask on when no one is around him.

That being said, the mask thing has been a great example at demonstrating how stupid people are that they can't follow basic instruction, that they don't understand how personal freedoms work, how private property rights work, and how completely eager and willing some people are to put on the Jackboots and oppress people "for their own good".

Sort of goes to prove the old adage that "the best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter."
Old 10-04-2020, 09:54 AM   #1054
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You're a sick fuck. But I bet you know that. How many handles do you have on this board now? 5 or 6? Get some help dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post
Old 10-04-2020, 07:49 PM   #1055
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
That's what I think too - common sense has left America. It's amazing. All I can do is shake my head. And vote for Trump,of course.
That started with the current potus.
Never have I seen such division of sides and witnessed the chasm (sp) being created and growing from the White House.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:37 PM   #1056
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Never have I seen such division of sides and witnessed the chasm (sp) being created and growing from the White House.
AHHHHHH This current state of race shit started with odummer and eric non-holder!
They started all this crap!
Trump is for America first! ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS! But even that was labeled by the lefties! The left are the ones applying labels to people they dont agree with!
BTW Did you see the brutal unprovoked attack on rick moranis! The White House had nothing to do with that nor all the rioters and looters out destroying our streets!
Old 10-04-2020, 10:23 PM   #1057
foxnews69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 85
Default Two positive things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post

And getting rid of Hillary Clinton. Two positive things.
Old 10-04-2020, 11:04 PM   #1058
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Quote:
AHHHHHH This current state of race shit started with odummer and eric non-holder!
This has been baking for a long time. I remember seeing it back with Clinton & Dubya, and they didn't start it. Only difference is that the internet has gotten bigger and bigger.

Remember kids, Twitter's not real life.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:47 AM   #1059
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Trump is for America first! ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS! But even that was labeled by the lefties! The left are the ones applying labels to people they dont agree with!
BTW Did you see the brutal unprovoked attack on rick moranis! The White House had nothing to do with that nor all the rioters and looters out destroying our streets!
Yeah, I think that happened when the Alt-White ran out of lynch.

Please try and save your white nationalism for your next super spreader rally, WD. You’re scaring the townsfolk.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:49 AM   #1060
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You're a sick fuck. But I bet you know that. How many handles do you have on this board now? 5 or 6? Get some help dude.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSH!

Poor AE sees shadows lurking.

Old 10-05-2020, 08:14 AM   #1061
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Please try and save your white nationalism for your next super spreader rally, WD. You’re scaring the townsfolk.
The white nationalists are voting for Biden this time because AOC and the far left crowd are pushing for segregation.

White nationalism is a stupid concept anyways. The Irish are not Brits, the Spanish aren't French, Italians aren't German, they're all very different.

"White" as a group of people is as stupid as "black" and "latino" is. Africans living in American hate American born blacks. Mexicans and Guatemalans don't like each other. Hell, Tejanos and legally immigrated Mexicans don't like illegally immigrated Mexicans.

Either make proper delineations, and I'm an Alsatian American, or drop the inter-sectional bullshit and stick with the basic truth that we're all Americans.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:10 PM   #1062
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
Aww. There you go again Winnie. Now, i'll humbly apologize if you can show that I am wrong, but where to I mention "race" in the link you quoted?
There is no need for you to put a wedge in the drift and contribute to it. Unless that is your goal.

Is that your goal?

And I take it you are comparing the *smarts* of Obama to the current potus? That would be the only measure of intellect that could be gauged by your comment since you like to compare him to the current tenent of the WH. In that case, can you show us a link to trumps college transcript? Note: anything from trump university is not acceptable. No comparison can be made until his grades are known.

*I* assume you are making those comments to further the divide.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:19 PM   #1063
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This has been baking for a long time. I remember seeing it back with Clinton & Dubya, and they didn't start it. Only difference is that the internet has gotten bigger and bigger.

Remember kids, Twitter's not real life.
With Clinton and Dubya, it just seemed like high pranks with the staff taking the "W" off the keyboards (if that is true.) But I took notice when Obama first won the office. The repubs started to earn their moniker "The Party of NO" by the mantra they started chanting of "Just One Term!" To this day, I can not see how that mindset encourages hands across the aisle or constructively serves your constituants (sp) if you are unwilling to work with the other side.

Quote:

Either make proper delineations, and I'm an Alsatian American, or drop the inter-sectional bullshit and stick with the basic truth that we're all Americans.
Well Hell, GG. We both have the same roots.
Old 10-05-2020, 03:06 PM   #1064
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default And yet, you are the lucky one after all

Quote:
That started with the current potus....
Beat Hitlery Clintoon like the rented mule she is, got the COVID at age 74 and survived and is still your President. The trifecta.

Old 10-05-2020, 03:36 PM   #1065
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
With Clinton and Dubya, it just seemed like high pranks with the staff taking the "W" off the keyboards (if that is true.) But I took notice when Obama first won the office. The repubs started to earn their moniker "The Party of NO" by the mantra they started chanting of "Just One Term!" To this day, I can not see how that mindset encourages hands across the aisle or constructively serves your constituants (sp) if you are unwilling to work with the other side.
Oh, I wasn't going for the cross-administration pranks, I was talking more about the escalating class conflicts between urban & rural, and between red & blue states that are being packaged as race conflicts.

The thing that really tightens the tinfoil on my head is the center political band that encompasses neocons and left-centrist politicians, as they tend to be more corporatist, globalist, and interventionist. These are the folks that love the UN, want to emulate Europe, want strong centralized government, and really embrace China. These people scare the shit out of me, and those are the ones that have really started kicking and screaming in the last year with Trumps actions with the middle east, China, and his proposing congressional term limits.

I'm completely convinced that the Obama years were just political theater from those people both sides because they didn't want to rock the boat because they were getting rich as hell. Especially those who had money or ties to insurance companies (thanks individual mandate).
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women