Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42116
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #91
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Well fuck VK, I basically say the same thing and I got Still Looking stalking me saying I am an asshole and your getting kudos, ya bitch LOL.

Just another sign that there is no trust justice in this cold and barren world of ours, DD LOL!!!!

But somehow, some way....just like yourself...most of us finally figure it out.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:04 PM   #92
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It is getting very deep in here. Where are my boots?

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #93
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

When if ever does this end?
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #94
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
That's because SL is a douche....
Really.... do tell!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #95
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by modda View Post
If you think you are done with the thread, then pls move on and ignore this thread...eventually it will die naturally.
I like your style Modda. But I thinck Dog might want to ridicule and or blast the OP 6-8 more times! Wouldn't want to cut him short!
Old 03-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #96
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I like your style Modda. But I thinck Dog might want to ridicule and or blast the OP 6-8 more times! Wouldn't want to cut him short!
yawn........................
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #97
Maverick 07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Although I might not agree with DD with everything in the past he is spot on here. He just tried to wake up SS because he is delusional. you don't go around throwing 10,000+ at some hooker and think your going to get the $$ back. Then have the stupidity to complain on a hooker board? Some of you guys complaining about DD have been sucking your mom's hind tit way to long. DD was just attempting the best way to bring SS the to realize he needs to address the other issues that caused this behavior.
Maverick 07 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:28 AM   #98
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick 07 View Post
Although I might not agree with DD with everything in the past he is spot on here. He just tried to wake up SS because he is delusional. you don't go around throwing 10,000+ at some hooker and think your going to get the $$ back. Then have the stupidity to complain on a hooker board? Some of you guys complaining about DD have been sucking your mom's hind tit way to long. DD was just attempting the best way to bring SS the to realize he needs to address the other issues that caused this behavior.
I totally agree with anyone who would point out loaning a provider or anyone 10 K is crazy. I also thinck it’s crazy to post extremely personal things on a hooker board. But is it really necessary to repeatedly belittle and name call an OP? If someone was genuinely wanting to help, might they not send a PM? It’s one thing to voice your opinion it’s another launching a personal attack. Then try and equate a computer generated troll avatar as highlighting children on a hooker board? Then do this crap while having a sig line that speaks of a Childs poem and a extremely personal loss? Truth be told what Dog thinks or posts really won't affect my batting average or my outlook on life. I'm on this end of the computer just laughing my ass off at how ridiculous he really is. Nothing I post will change Dog. He will go on trying to be an internet tuff guy thincking people give a crap. Whatever....
Old 03-28-2013, 05:34 AM   #99
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

SS.... this started out as an "ALERT". It is assumptive on my part that you were trying to warn the brotherhood of a pending issue with a provider. To that, I say thank you.

On a personal note... lending money without collateral might as well be a gift.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:47 PM   #100
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
I totally agree with anyone who would point out loaning a provider or anyone 10 K is crazy. I also thinck it’s crazy to post extremely personal things on a hooker board. But is it really necessary to repeatedly belittle and name call an OP? If someone was genuinely wanting to help, might they not send a PM? It’s one thing to voice your opinion it’s another launching a personal attack. Then try and equate a computer generated troll avatar as highlighting children on a hooker board? Then do this crap while having a sig line that speaks of a Childs poem and a extremely personal loss? Truth be told what Dog thinks or posts really won't affect my batting average or my outlook on life. I'm on this end of the computer just laughing my ass off at how ridiculous he really is. Nothing I post will change Dog. He will go on trying to be an internet tuff guy thincking people give a crap. Whatever....
Yawn............ the offer still stands, anytime you would like to meet for drinks and discuss what I have to say let me know.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:13 AM   #101
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Yawn............ the offer still stands, anytime you would like to meet for drinks and discuss what I have to say let me know.

Can I take pictures when you shit your pants tuff guy? Why would ANYONE want to meet you to hear what you have to say?

Old 03-29-2013, 01:36 PM   #102
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:

Can I take pictures when you shit your pants tuff guy? Why would ANYONE want to meet you to hear what you have to say?

Sure you can take all the pictures you would like, but I see you dont want to meet
you would just rather hide behind the key board and call me an internet tough guy LOL. Oh and for the record, your the only person who thinks anyone cares what they think. So hide behind your key board and call me an internet tough guy all you want because we both know, thats the only thing you have the balls to do, So now its your turn princess.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #103
BobInKC
Valued Poster

Let me be the first to say that I have more than once let my dick get in the way of common sense. And to be honest, in the grand scheme of things, ss's situation was mild compared to some I've seen. I've been around enough women(Both in and out of the hobby) to know they all have guys they consider soft, or easy, a chump or sucker, etc. I hear they way they talk about them and their only interest is what he can do for them. I know that my name has probably been used in this way a few times. But whether you can afford it or not you need to stop letting yourself get in these sorts of situations. People like this will not stop until they can't squeeze anything else from you. And sooner or later it could cost you more than just your money. Once you get involved like this it no longer is what it was supposed to be - services for money. You're going to lose every time out.
BobInKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #104
BobInKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure you can take all the pictures you would like, but I see you dont want to meet
you would just rather hide behind the key board and call me an internet tough guy LOL. Oh and for the record, your the only person who thinks anyone cares what they think. So hide behind your key board and call me an internet tough guy all you want because we both know, thats the only thing you have the balls to do, So now its your turn princess.
BobInKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:53 PM   #105
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
But is it really necessary to repeatedly belittle and name call an OP?
Wait, aren't you the guy who told a woman that you didn't believe her age or weight, and that she was really older and fatter than she claimed? And then challenged her to prove it to your satisfaction?
KCQuestor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women